Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damnnnnnnnnnnnn lol

There are currently 274 users browsing this thread. (27 members and 247 guests)
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? sound like Kevin Hart. LMAO @ that ? knockin anyone out.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SMH ? did u not say this:

SMH man u playing yourself....u acting all female cause cats called u out on it...
    You right I got called out because I said Ghostface does the reviews? Good point. I know you and your little MTO goons are trying to keep this story alive and all but the truth will come out soon.
  • TaraHarrison
    TaraHarrison Members Posts: 17
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the camera cuts to Ray J singing “One Wish” on the piano had me in tears
    luohui1.jpg
    luohui2.jpg
    luohui3.jpg
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ray j is gonna look super stupid if it comes out that fab ducked and counter connected on him ..... lol @ ray j saying fab is gonna call up and appologise lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ray J sounded mad as ? lol.

Breakfast Club: "You know Ray J, Fab does make Jokes on Twitter all the time"

Ray J: MAN ? THAT ? !

"I got an indoor basketball court and an outdoor basketball court" ? made me laugh

Breakfast Club was instigating when they said they heard Fab headbutted Ray J though.
  • GrizTitan
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol ? why you care about "the truth". Nobody gives a ? if Ray-J or Fab got knocked out. Ray J's interview is the funniest thing ever regardless if he got knocked out or not.

Wait I gotta take it back, it'd be even funnier if he got knocked out when he's hanging around the best boxer in the world.
    I really dont care but its just that nujerz ? swearing by that MTO ? I had to say something. So if he feels as though he can continue to spread the news of this incident why not check him. Its not like im busy at work or something.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ayo I'm walking on road listening to this interview and I'm literally crying! White folks looking at me funny.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Even though we know what Fab is about, I couldn't imagine getting whooped by a ? name Fabolous
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this will get none of them a better career

i wanna see some footage.....smh @ this ? interview tho
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All u guests.......start an account or I'm have my ? that like ? , put it in your bootyhole! LMAO!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »
    All u guests.......start an account or I'm have my ? that like ? , put it in your bootyhole! LMAO!

what part of the game is this ?

ray j soundin suspect
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn even if fab slept him, he gotta feel played at the same time...like where are you in life when u got r&b little brothers swingin on you lmao....
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yo that ? 50 and Fab is quiet on twitter and that never happens. Fab prolly caught the L cuz he always responds fast when sum1 calls him out ***see the soulja Boy thing***
  • laroc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    what part of the game is this ?

ray j soundin suspect

I guess that's his one wish to see Fab get his bootyhole damaged by his ? that like ? . Can't get over this ? funniest thang this yr!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laroc wrote: »

ay for the record, we know ray j full of ? but i've heard of this ? going down...some ? do have goons that been locked up 20 yrs and ? ...and will ? you for a small fee @ the request of the homie...? as ? . yes. unheard of. no.

"boy my nerves stay bad/get one of my convicts out the hood to put that ? in yo ass" -Boosie
  • GrizTitan
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Man twitter ain't worth it
  • laroc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay for the record, we know ray j full of ? but i've heard of this ? going down...some ? do have goons that been locked up 20 yrs and ? ...and will ? you for a small fee @ the request of the homie...? as ? . yes. unheard of. no.

"boy my nerves stay bad/get one of my convicts out the hood to put that ? in yo ass" -Boosie

Ay, live your life! But think about the ? u say b4 it leaves ur mouth is all I'm saying. Not coming @ u, HAF B. Just making a statement.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? happens i give ray j credit for actually stepping to a ? instead of just being somebody talking ? online. Can't win every fight but at least you stand for something. at least he didn't send his goons he handled it himself.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

did'nt nas say sum similar ? on 'get down'

"sum ? ? they enemies in the ass wen they catch um, crazy ? they dangerous so dont tess um"

sum ? like that...

smh...maybe ray j know them same ? .

boosie a ? too for sayin that ? ...
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    smh....ppl getting killed and punched out over twitter....ppl please smoke a blunt, drink some wine, read a book and calm the ? down
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2na1nkl.jpg

...................................if i had one steak..........................
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No man deserves to get ? in the ass. ? is very uncouth.
  • laroc
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think Ray J needs some attention. So, please Brandy get yo little brother and sober him up. Cuz he costing ya fam them stacks.
This discussion has been closed.