Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

Options

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Reezy....wake up!

Twitter talk ain't nothing to brush off...when it's helping you get paid in this rap ?

who you tellin to wake up playboy? I aint sleep... ? gotta get it how they live, if you a singer or a rapper and another singer or a rapper disrespects you on twitter.. by all means beat they ass.. I be needin ? to laugh at anyway.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    You would be surprised at the buttraping thing. Its a known fact that certain hoods out here (LA) will kidnap a baller, ? him, take pictures and extort them. Some cats get out the pen and still be on that prison ? . Its not often spoke on, but it goes down. It has nothing to do with ? -thugs, more or less on some prison take your manhood and demean type of ? . Thats where Ray J was going with that.............

I'm not sure how the idea that going to prison makes you immune to being ? came about but i tend to think of being ? as follows:

if you take it up the butt... ?
    if you stick something up a guy's butt... ?
    if you arrange for one of the above to happen... ?

If you got serious problems with somebody you either ignore them, beat them up or ? them. If you get mad at a dude and think to yourself "I'm gonna set him up for a buttfucking" that means there's something seriously wrong with your thought process. I can almost forgive Ray J for saying that ? because he was obviously ? /high/angry/corny at the time - but the people on here trying to justify that ? need to get it together.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You niggz are stupid as fucc..for underestimating RayJ pre-Famous life/...

Smdh @ lames In here trying to 'use your 3 wishes' to make RayJ realness go away...just because you underestimated it, just because you were dumb to the realness

Pre famous life? You mean before brandy started making money? When he was like 11 or 12 or some ? ? Don't forget the ? been acting since the EARLY 90's when he was a child. Come on bruh ya'll ? is lames for thinking just cause a ? as an adult be around ? that might get down that makes them bout that life by association. If you're believing that then you obviously don't mind believing the white girl mob ? .

And you dumb ? is woofin I can tell a ? ? when I see it...if he was a REAL ? when he seen fab the first time it would've been on on sight. You can't get no drank in you and some ? around you and all of a sudden be a "real ? " it don't work like that real ? is real ? there ain't no break from that. Real ? don't let other ? gas em up like that and it's obvious someone put the battery in the ? back between the two meetings. Secondly when did "i'mma get someone on you" make you a real ? ?

EDIT: all that ? was for show...the radio interview he did was for show. You woofin like that and don't hit nothin? Really? Lots of ? woof like that in front of a bunch of ? ...I see it all the time. Don't talk ? swing if you real...ain't no reason your mouth should be open.
  • BanjeeFish
    BanjeeFish Members Posts: 308
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow. A lot of this is pretty disgusting.

How is Ray -J anything other than a piece of trash for stepping to Fab in the first place?

How are some of you idiots giving somebody props for being affiliated with a "gang?" What is so "hard" about that? Grouping up with low-lifes because you are too scared to ride dolo? Please.

Our community is in crisis right now. More young black men are living in jail than in college dorms.

And here, you fools are on someone's ? (this far from damn well sucking it) for trying to start a stupid fight.

Sad, Sad, Sad.
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    I'm not sure how the idea that going to prison makes you immune to being ? came about but i tend to think of being ? as follows:

if you take it up the butt... ?
    if you stick something up a guy's butt... ?
    if you arrange for one of the above to happen... ?

If you got serious problems with somebody you either ignore them, beat them up or ? them. If you get mad at a dude and think to yourself "I'm gonna set him up for a buttfucking" that means there's something seriously wrong with your thought process. I can almost forgive Ray J for saying that ? because he was obviously ? /high/angry/corny at the time - but the people on here trying to justify that ? need to get it together.

I never said it wasnt ? . I said its not on some ? -thug ? . Its some prison ? where a man gets violated. Somethings are often considered worse than an beating someone up or death. If your worse enemy shot your momma and goes to jail, Id bet you'd be hoping that gets violated in there since you cant reach out and do him any harm. Is that ? ?

There are animals out here man, at least I know in my neck of the woods that think beyond just death, they wanna maim you, scar you, and take your man hood.
  • SCRATCHOFF
    SCRATCHOFF Members Posts: 688
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its no wonder cats are getting shot every day...

1) If Ray was REALLY G he would have came at dude when he saw him the night BEFORE not smile and laugh with him and then try to act hard when he got an audience. That ish is BITCHMADE aint no way around it.

2) Some of YOU FOOLS need to put your pride in a better context. Twitter jokes is REAL. GTFOH. If you actually read those jokes and think that his actions were called for YOU STUPID AS FCK and you will probably be SMOKED in a few years.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »
    I never said it wasnt ? . I said its not on some ? -thug ? . Its some prison ? where a man gets violated. Somethings are often considered worse than an beating someone up or death. If your worse enemy shot your momma and goes to jail, Id bet you'd be hoping that gets violated in there since you cant reach out and do him any harm. Is that ? ?

There are animals out here man, at least I know in my neck of the woods that think beyond just death, they wanna maim you, scar you, and take your man hood.

I wasn't saying you specifically since i didn't get the impression you were co-signing it. But my point was that if you set up or otherwise take part in a buttrape in order to "take someone's manhood" you're essentially sacrificing your own manhood in the process. As a free person I don't live by nor respect prison rules and logic. I don't think i'd accept it in prison and damn sure don't accept it in the real world.

As far as the scenario you mentioned - it's a big difference between hoping somebody suffers to arranging for them to get man-? . If i could arrange for a dude to get man-? in jail i could also arrange for him to get both his hands cut off or his eyes plucked out or bleach in his food or about a million other things.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Ngga...he DID it! Doesnt matter what he was on...he DID it. A ngga put hands on YOU u gon say 'aww its ok he was just high'? cmon...

Fab doenst look like a bytch to me. He look lik exactly what i thought he was: a regular ngga who know some nggas, who push come to shove relies on THEM to handle ? for him, even if that man came to you 1 on 1, about some ? YOU said

He's a product of the environment...a dime a dozen...nggas cant scrap but just got 'goons' that people fear.

Yes, Ray looks somewhat bad since they already spoke, but...ok. He still 'backed you down'...he essentially said keep my name out ya mouf....oh lemme guess they dont use that term where u from? cmon now...

what i find most interesting about this thread is that people in here were sooooo quick to call Ray a lame off of "hearsay"

The first 30 pages of this thread is full of ? clownin dude and that was when yall had no idea of what really happened and no one had a problem doing that.

But now that we got a lil more evidence of what went down and its not looking good for Fab.....people got excuses.
  • Rey Negro
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ngga...he DID it! Doesnt matter what he was on...he DID it. A ngga put hands on YOU u gon say 'aww its ok he was just high'? cmon...

Fab doenst look like a bytch to me. He look lik exactly what i thought he was: a regular ngga who know some nggas, who push come to shove relies on THEM to handle ? for him, even if that man came to you 1 on 1, about some ? YOU said

He's a product of the environment...a dime a dozen...nggas cant scrap but just got 'goons' that people fear.

Yes, Ray looks somewhat bad since they already spoke, but...ok. He still 'backed you down'...he essentially said keep my name out ya mouf....oh lemme guess they dont use that term where u from? cmon now...
    Ok...You and I are obviously not from the same cloth.

Fabolous' people have had people TOUCHED...but now he's 'playing it smart'

Fab 'handled it' like 'wait, im with Street Fam...how dare he come up to me...i have goons!'

Fab 'handled it' like a ngga who was truly confused...im not even really adressin Fab's actions b/c i'd be confused too..but at best its nuetral, he gets NO PROPS for a ngga feelin comfy enough to step to you. No sir.

Ray handled it like 'Ngga im on the west coast, i got my blodds out here, im good...? you and ya goons, ima step to this ngga'

Miss me w/ the Brandy brotha...piano...'haha' ? ...on a street level, Ray was comfortable to do that b/c he got goons JUST like Fab got goons. The goons cancel out. Man to man, he stepped him.

I repeat...Ray J got on his 'keep my name out ya mouf' ?
    Stop bein so easily distractd fam!

Listen! Ngga i heard that radio rant just like everybody else...he obviously was blowin it up...

But when i put together Fab's story, 50's story, Ray's story, and the video

I come to MY conclusion...

Ray got right up in his face (verified by all accounts), he TOUCHED him while talkin to him (verified by all accounts), Fab said 'dont touch me' (verified by all accounts),Ray said 'ngga what' and hauled on him in some fashion.

What on earth part of THAT can lead you to any other conclusion than he checked him!!!! push, mush, punch, it really doesnt matter! HE CHECKED HIM. My goodness...stop payin attention to the extracurricular ?

All that needs to be said...

Like could you imagine Ray running up on 50 Cent like that? No. He would've hurt him and caught a case that night. Obviously Ray felt like he could do that to Fab and he did.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Damn, Game got a classic track IMO with Born In The Trap....thats sad news if he aint getting no love......

My ? run the local radio where I live and Game whole album been on the radio..........us ? appreciate that ? too........SMH

damn just checked that born in the trap def an ill track wit an ill decoded message def can dig it and with premo on the beat ILL ... but yeah ... also getting played for 1 day doesnt count as radio play ;) ..........
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol @ Cali wanting to win so bad that they trying to FORCE a Ray-J victory

lol@ South and West ? that Envy the East Coast so bad they trying to FORCE a Fab loss

how is Fab looking @ 50 saying "is you serious ? y'all gonna get this little ? killed" not gangsta ?,Fab was probably more shocked than anything

I don't understand how Ray-J "wins" anything in all this,everybody who I've talked to who lives out West wether it's Oakland,Carson,or LA has said that Ray-J is NOT built like

that.Yes he's hung out with Suge and Snoop's his cousin but I heard that people around Willie Norwood Jr just use him for his money and his industry connects.LOL @ you ?

thinking Brandy's brother putting work in on these streets.Like he Bruce Wayne or some ? mild mannered R&B singer by day ? Gangbanger @ night FOH !!!!
  • Rey Negro
    edited September 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol @ Cali wanting to win so bad that they trying to FORCE a Ray-J victory

lol@ South and West ? that Envy the East Coast so bad they trying to FORCE a Fab loss

how is Fab looking @ 50 saying "is you serious ? y'all gonna get this little ? killed" not gangsta ?,Fab was probably more shocked than anything

I don't understand how Ray-J "wins" anything in all this,everybody who I've talked to who lives out West wether it's Oakland,Carson,or LA has said that Ray-J is NOT built like

that.Yes he's hung out with Suge and Snoop's his cousin but I heard that people around Willie Norwood Jr just use him for his money and his industry connects.LOL @ you ?

thinking Brandy's brother putting work in on these streets.Like he Bruce Wayne or some ? mild mannered R&B singer by day ? Gangbanger @ night FOH !!!!

So....you got to "put work in the streets" to be able to fight?

I guess that means EVERYBODY on this site is a ? then?

Yall ? watch too much TV. Keep thinking because you from Brooklyn than a frat boy from Orange County won't lump you the ? up.

You typed all of that about Ray and it didn't cross your mind once that that makes Fabolous look worse for being chumped by a ? like that? He should've faded Ray on sight
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ray J lost in the whole situation....But Fab lost just cuz he's the ? that Ray J's square ass thought he could run up on..smh...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why do ? keep eluding the fact that ray j a west coast blood is running with puff daddy ? I could of swore this ? ray was a death row mascot and now he is chilling with puff and claiming money team alongside 50 cent .....

wtf is really going on ....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wit da exception of cali ? .... if u on here co signin ? j, u either a bisexual nd ur juss capin for ur own kind, which is understandable, lol smh, i wont knock u..

Or.. or, ur a short coke head wit a napoleon complex dat needs a cpl drinks nd get bent, b4 u have enuff courage to confront a ? dat u scared of once ur in a sober state of mind, lol... Herbs!

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Ray J lost in the whole situation....But Fab lost just cuz he's the ? that Ray J's square ass thought he could run up on..smh...

to make sure im reading this right and to be fair.....did Maino lose when Yung Berg "ran up on him" a couple yrs back?
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    to make sure im reading this right and to be fair.....did Maino lose when Yung Berg "ran up on him" a couple yrs back?

Not if he knocked that ? the ? out....To make sure the ? got the message that he ain't to be ? with....What was the outcome of the situation???
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go back to your corner office, on the 25th floor...you've lost touch with language of these streets.

None of you are accepting Fab's tone...clearly showed he knew it was going to be problems when they saw each other again...fucc the rumors about they saw each other earlier and everything was cool

get on ya ortiz keep yourself protected @ all times ... thats the #1 rule ;)
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    it's weird how you guys are adding your own little details and embellishments to the story and analyze pics of dude's faces to see bruises and swelling that aren't there.

I'm not saying you guys are ? -like... But i am saying you have a real flair for the dramatic.

Things i learned in this thread:

No swelling on face = swelling on face
    people that win fights are still mad hours later
    buttrape = gangsta!
    Ray j vs. Fab = l.a. Vs. N.y.
    Funkmaster flex loves the sound of his own voice
    ? new york
    3=7
    50 cent hangs out at lox concerts? Let me find out him and fat joe be playing words with friends together
    kevin hart is legally a midget
    ray j is not only brandy's little brother but also everybody else's too (suge, floyd, diddy, pac, mayweather)
    didnt stick around after the fight to get arrested = you called the cops
    catching feelings over a twitter joke = gangsta!
    Seeing a dude dolo and being cool but then seeing him later with your people and acting tough = gangsta!
    Somebody mentions fab had security with him = fab was hiding behind his security guards
    a swing and a miss = knockout!!!

lmmmaooo ...lol
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Not if he knocked that ? the ? out....To make sure the ? got the message that he ain't to be ? with....What was the outcome of the situation???

well he didnt knock Berg out and regardless of the outcome Berg ran up on him b/c of some ? he got sensitive over and "thought he could run up on him"....and the outcome of this situation is a lil similar only NO HANDS WERE THROWN but the soft ? tryin too hard be a hard ? got exposed both times IMO...

i just dont see how Fab lost b/c Ray-j decided to juice himself up and run up on him....
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SCRATCHOFF wrote: »
    Its no wonder cats are getting shot every day...

1) If Ray was REALLY G he would have came at dude when he saw him the night BEFORE not smile and laugh with him and then try to act hard when he got an audience. That ish is BITCHMADE aint no way around it.

2) Some of YOU FOOLS need to put your pride in a better context. Twitter jokes is REAL. GTFOH. If you actually read those jokes and think that his actions were called for YOU STUPID AS FCK and you will probably be SMOKED in a few years.

his actoins def werent called for but you cant look @ the situation and be like DAMN I DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN ... some people dont take jokes in thier direction that well ... fab is good @ dishing it out its a good chance he cant take a joke comin in his direction either ...

it is what it is ....

;)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Example fail.

Thank you for proving my point.

B/c that story goes that Maino slapped the ? out that ngga for invadin his space and bein too aggressive...sound familiar?
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well he didnt knock Berg out and regardless of the outcome Berg ran up on him b/c of some ? he got sensitive over and "thought he could run up on him"....and the outcome of this situation is a lil similar only NO HANDS WERE THROWN but the soft ? tryin too hard be a hard ? got exposed both times IMO...

i just dont see how Fab lost b/c Ray-j decided to juice himself up and run up on him....

You think Ray J woulda ran up on Ghostface like that?? Fab is my dude but he don't look like the fightin type at all.....All in all Ray J lost cuz he was tryna show out for 50 and Floyd, and he lost for lyin and actin like superman on the radio...All I know is Fab shoulda knocked that ? head off the second he tapped in on his shoulders...I don't give a ? what a ? say to me, but soon as you touch me it's a wrap..Fab shouldn't have let that soft ass ? touch him......Still Ray J takes the overall L..
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ray J is a soft ass ? , we all know he aint no goon, but the fact is he pushed Fab, and then later swung for him....all Fab did was look at his security for help and throw death threats.....

If u frontin like u a goon and a gangsta in ur music and some ? put hands on u, i expect u to throw down and not hide like a ? behind security

Fab lost...

If a midget ass ? like Ray J put hands on me, i'd at least swing for the ? ...u cant let a ? wearing flip flops disrespect u like that
  • antarticp
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if your cosigning either side you @ulost ... fab lost for crackin on ? on twitter and thinking everyone takes it as entertainment and he wont get approached about the ? .... and ray j takes an L for putting his own battery in his back once he was juiced up and has an audience to show off for ................. he def should of set it off or alteast let it be know @ diddys party that HE himself wasnt feeling that ? that he said on twitter ..................
This discussion has been closed.