Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

Options

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol so fif backs up fabs statement and this ? still going on?.......lol cats really hate fab like that?.........
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ain't no fan...I hate the niggu music

But I still know he a str8 'G' since back before brandy went found him/rescued him from the streets and put him on the Moesha show...je kept his ties, u doubtedly

He was good ol willie norwood then
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    RECAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video that started it all Ray J and Mayweather @ the in home concert lol --- link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZUZ61LchxE

Ray J setting it off on the radio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWz5nO7ig

Fabolouse giving his side on the radio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHKHPZaKKs

50 Cent gives his side of the story lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abMLp9rm6Qc

Footage of security dragging ray j out the building lol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJ7TL-_iOs

Actual video footage film of the tussle going down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQtg_zzIfSI

Bonus clips

Ray J approached by TMZ about the incident - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9wJ47POpg

Ray J letting Fabo borrow his lambo for a videoshoot @ 2min mark - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnMwj5NGvIM&feature=player_embedded

Ray Js letter to his sister from jail after getting locked up over his tussle with fabo - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R1SyT91GUGA/TnjEO5t8ejI/AAAAAAAAYQk/BGM-rKf1Pnw/s1600/ray+j+letter+to+brandy.jpg

Photo of Ray J riding for Suga Shane when he fought Mayweather - http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1316524511cba011e8c8753.jpg

;)

you missed one:
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    too much male bonding for some of you ? its over some weak ?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what this whole thing comes down to is.....

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what this whole thing comes down to is.....

C/S LMAO 50 said this nicca Ray J swung and didnt hit nothin
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fabolous still in my top 25 even if he is a ?
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ray j is bout that life
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fab and 50 stories match up

Fab jus doesn't wanna acknowledge that Ray J actually swung (even though he didn't connect)

nobody got beat up
    Ray J got a Napolean Complex
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Man be OBJECTIVE

Stop w/ the stan this, stan that...'NY took a L' bullshyt

Its corny.

If u a real ngga, just look at the facts

Fact is if another man saw something in YOU that makes him think he can put his hands on you, get right up in your face, completely ignoring your bodyguards and nggas, and then swing on you...WITHOUT YOU DOING ANYTHING...

Where im form thats called HEART.

Im not even sayin Fab took a L, but i be damned if what Ray did wasnt gangster, and i repsect it.

All yall nggas lookin into the joke aspect of it..? that, for those not in the know what Ray J did was what you hear rappers say all the time:

come see me
    ima check him
    ima roll up on him

All that ? you HEAR rappers say, thats what Ray J DID

Yeah I feel that. Truthfully, my own opinion about the whole thing which I haven't really weighed in on this completely....I think they both took a loss and depending on which way you look at it one took a better loss than the other but neither can really be looked at like they won. If it wasn't for the over the top rant Id say Ray j woulda won this ? . You a r&b love singer verbally punkin a guy who had a song on his first album called "keeping it Gangsta" and you step to him and wasn't afraid to atleast try to fire on the ? YEAH THAT GETS POINTS.....the loss comes from that ? possiblly missing and you was a foot from the guy making it look like West coast ? ain't nice wit the hands and also getting on the radio talking bout basketball courts calling up guys to ? a man, next time you might wanna not admit on the radio full of millions of listeners that you got numbers saved in YOUR phone of guys that like guys. Ummmmm say what??

The reason I feel fab also took a loss is cuz of what you said above in your post and I couldn't agree more. For a ? to feel like they can front on you like that and be poking you all in yo chest and you suppose to be the gangsta rapper of the two...that says volumes about you as a person and whether the eastcoast posters like it or not.....that shoulda been embarrassing that one of they guys so known for hang wit street family that do gangsta ? allowed a percieved softy who gets robbed annually in LA and sings love songs to do this to one of their own. In that sence it should be embarrassing to fab that this ? thinks he can approach you or talk ? about hitting you in your own hood. Ray j would not have ran up on Dubbed C or 40 Glocc like that if they had tweeted the same exact thing, I promise yall he wouldn't have did all this. Fab had solja boy talking ? about him too, that's just not a good look if you rap that much about thugged out ? yet guys like him feel they can fight you if they want.

So Losses go to both guys if you ask me
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So Fab didn't turn a well known face into a John Doe? Do it like the Russians when they caught up with Lonzo?
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fab is a sweet ? . He coulda rocked ray j
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this thread still up my ? lol
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im still laughin at the thought of ray j gettin tough
  • jek
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you gotta keep it 100 or atleast be objective sometimes ? ... or your gonna start to come off as a true hater ... u dont have access to BDS ... fif and funk master flex does ... and the question is did he have music playing "accross the country" and that answer is no ... and flex knows this thats why he reacted the way he did ..... someone in some radio station somewhere in the US is def blasting ? OF GOLD but its def not getting consistent play in every market .... ;)

Flex is a westcoast hating annoying ass ? !! He's been accused for years of payolla allegations, only playing local music even goin back into the 90s when westside connect and them addressed ? like that on that " all the critics of ny" record. Here it is a decade and some change later and he still hating talkin about " well...we don't have Game on our playlist but..." ? outta here you ? hater!! He's a lousy dis jockey I don't know how yall New York ? stand him. It didn't even have to be game it could be xzibit or even snoop and he probably still turn a def ear to ? like they some suckers or something. Like Game or not you can't say he don't got radio friendly songs. Power 106 in Los Angeles who the call hot 97 in New York they sister station bumps ? of gold, the joint wit Lloyd, and the one wit Wayne and tyler too. How can a guy defend faggotry like mister cee but can't condone a 3 minute track by any westcoast guy with a hit? He said himself Game getting play in other parts of the country but they don't got him in the programming at his ? . And his interview skills suck ass too. Let a ? talk fool! I was trying my best to hear what 50 had to say and couldn't cuz this flex Bastard keep cutting in talkin bout "yeah yeah...gotcha"

Flex is just a ? and new York shoulda been got him off the radio
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im still laughin at the thought of ray j gettin tough

Still laughing at "The Money Team!"
  • jek
    edited September 2011
    Options
    soulja boy was shook to death talkin bout, "if fab send one a his nigz to ? me, at least i die like a G", dats pathetic to say da least, then he says "if sumn happen to me, yall know who did it", dats dry snitchin.

Fifty had to come save da ? nd was tlkn reckless til paul cain made a tweet bout not givin a ? whether 50 was involved or not, da ? still gettin beat on site when he see em, dats when 50 played peacemaker, lol, so stop da soulja boy talks, smh..

Da ? willie didnt feel like he cud step to fab, well at least not until he sniffed his coke, popped a few pills, ? a bottle of henny, nd got a promise from 50 dat he got his back, lol, dats not keepin it g at all my ? , idk where u from, but if u think dat needin a batt in ur back to approach a ? is g, well then idk wut to tell ya..

Well I'm from a place where a ? poking you all in ya chest is unexceptable,you might as well be gettin slapped in the face. I'm from where if that's happening you don't warn a ? "first of all stop touching me" somebody do you like that you firing on them emmediately and you get a ? off you with force. Fab just a nice guy I guess but damn,...I don't know nobody in the west ray could finger poke and the ? still staying calm instead of swinging. That's like spitting in our face. I don't even know lil kids that take that ? out here
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I only read a couple comments and i can tell its alot of soft or misinformed dudes on here. Ray J stepping to Fab has nothing to do with Fab being soft or Ray J being a gangster. By all accounts Ray J was high off something which gave him the fake heart to feel as tho he could step to Fab in that way, not to mention Fif was there, a ? thats known for throwing the battery in a lame ? back. A real ? wouldve stepped to Fab when he saw him earlier that day not wait until he's high or pilled up and around ? that he consider's as his Homies. Fab in no way is considered a "Gangsta Rapper" but everyone in the know knows that Fab and his ? definitely gets busy, just do a lil research and you'll see a string of robberies, murders, shootings and 100's of pounds of weed surrounding his career. Like Fab said a real ? wouldve kept it low-key not call up the radio and put it out there.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But seriously, WHO THE HELL IS THA MONEY TEAM?!?

They sound dangerous.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

They sound dangerous.

bunch of mayweather flunkies smh
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

They sound dangerous.

dmxlilb.gif
  • jek
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One question.... Y not do dis when u seen da man nd u were sober, why laugh wit him, tell him its all good nd then later on when u wit ur money team nd coked up u pull dis stunt?
    Wut changed from when u dapped him up nd sed u'll see him later, to when u actually saw him later dat nite?..... *waits for da excuse*

Regardless of when a ? desides to disrespect and I don't give a ? what they drinkin on or smoking on. If its me and you and I'm fab,...alright so ? what you was civilized at dinner. You didn't disrespect me then so why would I trip. But if I see you later, ? , coked up or not you poke me in my chest like I'm a buster that will allow that, then ? how you was acting at dinner, Ima slide you. I was just disapointed in how Fab handled that as a man forget rapper to r&b cat...as a man I was kinda disappointed he had to wait after the finger poke and a swing when he shoulda bombed on a high ray, sober ray, whatever after the first touch. I know ? that's gonna swing sooner than that...I'm talkin about if the bass in ya voice get too outta pocket before finger pokes.
  • jek
    edited September 2011
    Options
    O, i hear u, as long as u know lil willie aint no tough guy, then its all good... as for fab, he thought it was sum sick typa joke, bein dat earlier it was all smiles nd hallmark cards wit da ? , so it took him off guard, but fab aint no big fighter anyway, he da type to hit u only if u hit him 1st, aint da pop off at da drop of a hat kinda dude, but his mans nd em a surely fix u up real quik, unlike a lotta rap clicks dat wont bust a grape..

Yeah man I'm just coming from a prospective of even if you not from a gang or or crew, you don't let nobody think they can get in your face like that. It ain't the first time Ray dunt got high. He shoulda banged on him at dinner too but all I'm say is if I'm fab, I don't care when he started tripping, finger poke me and you gonna get Atleast pushed but more likely punched off me. That's as a man not a Gangsta
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? of Gold aint getting NO play down here in the MIA

? of gold getz spinz out herr n da 757 va i guess cuz chris breezy lol
    what song 50 got on the radio?

xactly
    you gotta keep it 100 or atleast be objective sometimes ? ... or your gonna start to come off as a true hater ... u dont have access to BDS ... fif and funk master flex does ... and the question is did he have music playing "accross the country" and that answer is no ... and flex knows this thats why he reacted the way he did ..... someone in some radio station somewhere in the US is def blasting ? OF GOLD but its def not getting consistent play in every market .... ;)

? wat woodface is talkin about that muuunkee aint got ? on da radio & flex is a ? straight up thatz y him & woodface get along so well lol & ? of gold does get spinz on da radio plus wtf song does woodface have on da radio? & ? a FEATURE like wit that JERMIAH song that ? was not woodfacez song.,.
This discussion has been closed.