Ray J and Fabolous Fight!

Options

Comments

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    ? a show and ? a money at that point...Words and actin like the incredible hulk is one thing, but soon as you put ya hands on me in any type of confrontational way, you gettin mopped up lol....I wouldn't have even been thinkin bout the show no more once the ? laid his hands on me for any type of reason...Straight up, Ray woulda got snuffed at 1st touch...But I guess all ? is different...Can't speak on fab, but me personally, a ? ain't bout to be all in my space on some reckless ? , especially in that case cuz Fab said he had saw him earlier and ? was cool...That woulda automatically had me thinkin "ok this ? tryna be on some Johnny Bravo ? in front of his people"...That's an automatic ass whoopin lol...

lmao....point taken
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao! That BK+home of mr cee=L tag got me dyin'
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow this thread still going?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    ray j singing one wish with alot of dudes in mayweather's mansion aint real

i bet suge knight is laughing at this guy right now

so just because he was singing at mayweather's crib automatically means he doesn't enough street ties to have you picked off after you hit that "welcome to los angeles" sign.....smh you make no sense
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah I realize you cant judge a book by it's cover or a person by his occupation. I know just because a guy sing R&B that dont mean they soft. And you from Southern California too... ? like Tyress and him gont automatically gonna have a certain mentality that's hard to explain to ? that aint from that area. Thats not sayin you cant take L's either( cuz Ray took a few in the streets) but you gonna have a lil bit more of a chest poked out confidents in the fact you from a place surrounded by Gang culture and all that comes along with that and you a survivor of that.Basically you can take a ? outta LA but not thre LA outta that ? whether they can fight or not.

But having said that Ray J still kinda played himself. He shoulda handled his interview completely differrent. People that got the upperhand in a confrontation dont normally sound that revengeful. If he woulda handled that interview different Fab mighta called sounding more vengful and ? woulda probably believed Fab got knocked out as a result.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Regardless of when a ? desides to disrespect and I don't give a ? what they drinkin on or smoking on. If its me and you and I'm fab,...alright so ? what you was civilized at dinner. You didn't disrespect me then so why would I trip. But if I see you later, ? , coked up or not you poke me in my chest like I'm a buster that will allow that, then ? how you was acting at dinner, Ima slide you. I was just disapointed in how Fab handled that as a man forget rapper to r&b cat...as a man I was kinda disappointed he had to wait after the finger poke and a swing when he shoulda bombed on a high ray, sober ray, whatever after the first touch. I know ? that's gonna swing sooner than that...I'm talkin about if the bass in ya voice get too outta pocket before finger pokes.

Naw i can feel why Fab responded in the way he did. You gotta think you're saying wassup to everybody and then this ? comes up to you ? or high talking you're not really gonna be paying what he's saying too much attention at first because you know you just saw him earlier and it was nothing, ? chopped it up and it was all jokes. Now if its a dude that you dont know at all and this is you're first time seeing them then of course you're guard is gonna already be up but in this situation you'll most likely listen to see what the ? is talking about before you react. Me personally i would have done the samething, listened to him then let him know dont touch me but go head and say what you're gonna say.

Everybody doesnt punch first and ask questions later, and everybody thats acting like they do most likely are lying cause ive never seen it go down like that unless you really dont know the other person at all, or you're already anticipating a confrontation with that dude.
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    re so
    2 rich lames dat go by da name of floyd nd curtis, neither of which gets high or drinks, lol, not sayin dat makes u gangster cuz it doesn't, but i'll be damned if i was dat rich walkin round bored nd sobor all day, cant even do it now, lol, dats prolly one a da reasons the 2 bozos act like dat..

So they are lames because they are wealthy and decide not to damage their bodies with drugs and alcohol? I think you need to reevaluate what and who is lame....
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fab s soft as ? .....i saw the video on world star of him saying "dont touch me" lmaoo....there was no need for talkin, he shud have pealed off on ray j ass
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Yeah I realize you cant judge a book by it's cover or a person by his occupation. I know just because a guy sing R&B that dont mean they soft. And you from Southern California too... ? like Tyress and him gont automatically gonna have a certain mentality that's hard to explain to ? that aint from that area. Thats not sayin you cant take L's either( cuz Ray took a few in the streets) but you gonna have a lil bit more of a chest poked out confidents in the fact you from a place surrounded by Gang culture and all that comes along with that and you a survivor of that.Basically you can take a ? outta LA but not thre LA outta that ? whether they can fight or not.

But having said that Ray J still kinda played himself. He shoulda handled his interview completely differrent. People that got the upperhand in a confrontation dont normally sound that revengeful. If he woulda handled that interview different Fab mighta called sounding more vengful and ? woulda probably believed Fab got knocked out as a result.

exactly my point, tyrese from watts and i heard plenty of stories of how he get down street wise..cats need not to get it twisted bout some of these singers, most of them are more street credible than these rappers...both them cats used to roll with death row at a young age....that alone should tell you they aint bout no mark ? ...with that said ray j aint the toughest dude in the west, i've heard about a few of his L's myself...

but ppl in other regions need to realize that this california mentality is nothing to be amused about ...we very territorial & hotheaded and the wrong words could lead to some real ? .....say if i was singer and a cat was to take my kindness for weakness

and then thought he could show up to my stomping grounds like nothing severe would occur...id show him better than i could tell him

don't get me wrong i show great deals of love to cities & states all across the country, but this "won't back down" mentality we got is something i've never seen anywhere else...? is crazy
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can we stop defending lames??

how everyone taking sides and no one was there, and really tho, do you really care?

take off the cape for Ray-J and take off the cape for Fab..
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    exactly my point, tyrese from watts and i heard plenty of stories of how he get down street wise..cats need not to get it twisted bout some of these singers, most of them are more street credible than these rappers...both them cats used to roll with death row at a young age....that alone should tell you they aint bout no mark ? ...with that said ray j aint the toughest dude in the west, i've heard about a few of his L's myself...

but ppl in other regions need to realize that this california mentality is nothing to be amused about ...we very territorial & hotheaded and the wrong words could lead to some real ? .....say if i was singer and a cat was to take my kindness for weakness

and then thought he could show up to my stomping grounds like nothing severe would occur...id show him better than i could tell him

don't get me wrong i show great deals of love to cities & states all across the country, but this "won't back down" mentality we got is something i've never seen anywhere else...? is crazy

ever been to louisiana?
  • cubaroid
    cubaroid Members Posts: 483
    edited September 2011
    Options
    whats the deal with tyrese?
  • hhh thats me
    hhh thats me Members Posts: 136
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fab s soft as ? .....i saw the video on world star of him saying "dont touch me" lmaoo....there was no need for talkin, he shud have pealed off on ray j ass

Says a dude that cant relate to fab in any way shape or form.

You have to put it in proper context. Fab and Ray joked with eachother earlier that day about the twitter ? , it was nothing.. It was all jokes. And even at that first of all Ray and Fab been knowing eachother in the industry for YEARS. Fab borrowed Ray's Lambo for that Ne Yo joint and that was at least 3 years ago. They've known eachother so what sense does it make to clock someone you're familiar with and that you've done business with when a) you guys JOKED just a few hours earlier, b) you have no animosity at all towards the cat, to the contrary you're associates, c) you clearly see the kid is ? /high, d) things happen in matter of seconds.

It's easy for lames to say he weak/soft etc when yall dont put ? in proper context. I definitely see why Fab aint knock Ray out as soon as he touched him, that woulda make no sense at all in the proper context. In HINDSIGHT it would make sense, but not in that given situation with everything accounted for.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Says a dude that cant relate to fab in any way shape or form.

You have to put it in proper context. Fab and Ray joked with eachother earlier that day about the twitter ? , it was nothing.. It was all jokes. And even at that first of all Ray and Fab been knowing eachother in the industry for YEARS. Fab borrowed Ray's Lambo for that Ne Yo joint and that was at least 3 years ago. They've known eachother so what sense does it make to clock someone you're familiar with and that you've done business with when a) you guys JOKED just a few hours earlier, b) you have no animosity at all towards the cat, to the contrary you're associates, c) you clearly see the kid is ? /high, d) things happen in matter of seconds.

It's easy for lames to say he weak/soft etc when yall dont put ? in proper context. I definitely see why Fab aint knock Ray out as soon as he touched him, that woulda make no sense at all in the proper context. In HINDSIGHT it would make sense, but not in that given situation with everything accounted for.

The same thing i was saying but these 'Supergangster i dont play wit ? i just knock their Kufi off' ass ? aint gonna hear you.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn this thread is that long???? Anyways i listened to all the interviews
    .....Fab sound a Lil more believable.....plus you can tell dude was ? even when he called the radio station....different intoxications do different things......ray j prolly really wasn't feeling being made fun of like that....but played it off.....then got a Lil juice up in him and felt a different way....ray j feels embarrassed Cuz he looked stupid out in public........

this ? ain't about being gangsta or who look soft.....ray j needs to deal with his ego and drinking issues
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tyrese is more real than ray j
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ever been to louisiana?

yea i been to louisiana and i've heard about the murder rate climbing up in atlanta since louisiana natives came there...

but california is a different monster...it's been that way for years, not proud of it cause we're killing ourselves...but thats just what it is
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only NY rapper with a co sign, from da south's most infamous.... BMF.

smh BMF is detroit bruh
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Tyrese is a Watts baby. Tried and true.

Us LA,CA cats do have a certain mentality and LouisAnimal ? will ? you in second. Similar types of attitudes and this is from an LA, CA dude. Much respect to the boot, I got family down there. Everybody in LA got a lil bit of thug in em......even our taggers/graff writers get it popping.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    can we stop defending lames??

how everyone taking sides and no one was there, and really tho, do you really care?

take off the cape for Ray-J and take off the cape for Fab..

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Funny how 50 Cent and Eminem are always present near beef.
    Only a bytchMADE jealous lame, would laugh at calling a squad 'the MONEY team' who made $46-million in one night

Did they all collectively make $46 mil?.... Or did Ray-J leave with a few drinks and a good story.
    It's still funny how he was talking fly.

"I'm wit' the money team right now, ? . I got 6 Rolls Royces and two Bentleys ? ."

While that's all good (and possibly even true), he's no Floyd nor 50. THEY are the Money Team. Ray-J is in the Juice Crew.

"Imma get my boys that swing both ways to bend him over and stick it in his ? ."

PAUSE.

"He dropped my top!"

Extra PAUSE.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea i been to louisiana and i've heard about the murder rate climbing up in atlanta since louisiana natives came there...

but california is a different monster...it's been that way for years, not proud of it cause we're killing ourselves...but thats just what it is

yea louisiana up da murder rate n htown too lotta louisiana ? got family in cali shid i do n oh boy tookie originally from da boot
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Most Folks In Louisiana got that Haitian Blood...
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Funny how 50 Cent and Eminem are always present near beef.

Did they all collectively make $46 mil?.... Or did Ray-J leave with a few drinks and a good story.
    It's still funny how he was talking fly.

"I'm wit' the money team right now, ? . I got 6 Rolls Royces and two Bentleys ? ."

While that's all good (and possibly even true), he's no Floyd nor 50. THEY are the Money Team. Ray-J is in the Juice Crew.

"Imma get my boys that swing both ways to bend him over and stick it in his ? ."

PAUSE.

"He dropped my top!"

Extra PAUSE.

lmao, when ma ? ? foh
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    “We got seven Rolls Royces outside! (A little later) I got three new Rolls Royces outside!! (Some time after that) I got six new Rolls Royces outside!!!”
    Hold up Brandy's Borther
    iw6842.jpg
This discussion has been closed.