if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think it's disrespectful and not acceptable!
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would tell the ? guy I'm straight, then keep it moving
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I say disrespectful...I consider most ? dudes to be "? ASS ? " (regardless of race) If they tryna get at you, u most likely giving off that "? ASS ? " vibe
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HA... hahaha HA... hahaha...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? that. ? ain't no ? compliment and I'm damned sure not just shruggin it off neither, especially them pushy persistant ? . I got a coupla assault charges over the years 'cause of them ? .
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how the ? would a ? ? tryin to holla with the intentions of gettin some ass be a compliment?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A ? dude that look just like chris johnson once told me I was cute. I felt so disgusting.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    them ? dudes always gettin at me, i take it as a compliment

I mean im a pretty dude and i always dress real nice, so i can't blame them for being attracted.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    how the ? would a ? ? tryin to holla with the intentions of gettin some ass be a compliment?

maybe he tryna give you some ass man

no ?
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dear "straight" men, not every ? guy wants you, sincerely "Moi" ...
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't take it as disrespect. I'm a rude, crude gorgeous young dude.
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You are already half a ? if you even think that another man having sexual thoughts about you is somehow a compliment. Dawg that man is thinking about in some fashion rubbing his ? and ? all on you. That is not cool. It deserves an automatic ? slap for even thinking it appropriate to step to a man in that way. What kind of question is this even? You know as a man, period, when you step to a girl no matter how sophisticated you come across, dicking her down is on a short list of things to do. A ? is still a man, and so when he steps to you like that he is imagining those things about you.
  • king bloo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dear "straight" men, not every ? guy wants you, sincerely "Moi" ...

Dear Max Factor ? ? (like yourself), nobody was talkin to you, nor did anyone say all ? men wants us. Please slam your Lee Press On fingers in a car door to prevent you from typing some stupid ? like this again.

... oh wait... you are a ? guy... guess your opinion matters a bit...
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    Dear Max Factor ? ? (like yourself), nobody was talkin to you, nor did anyone say all ? men wants us. Please slam your Lee Press On fingers in a car door to prevent you from typing some stupid ? like this again.

... oh wait... you are a ? guy... guess your opinion matters a bit...

Oh girl please, are you verklempt?
  • king bloo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You are already half a ? if you even think that another man having sexual thoughts about you is somehow a compliment. Dawg that man is thinking about in some fashion rubbing his ? and ? all on you. That is not cool. It deserves an automatic ? slap for even thinking it appropriate to step to a man in that way. What kind of question is this even? You know as a man, period, when you step to a girl no matter how sophisticated you come across, dicking her down is on a short list of things to do. A ? is still a man, and so when he steps to you like that he is imagining those things about you.

1163473_o.gif

I'm sayin... these ? taking it as a compliment forget this fundamental fact. Them ? ? either want to pipe you down or get piped by you.

do you still see it as a compliment???
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah a lot of ? ? just wanna make you uncomfortable real talk. They are being ? .
  • king bloo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh girl please, are you verklempt?

awesome.jpeg

• 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ taking it as a compliment..i guess ya'll say thank you and shake their hand while they smilin all in your face....nuff said..me tho..im just reply im straight and brush it off
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2011
    Options
    awesome.jpeg

Zzzzzz, your act is tired, please move on little boy.
  • king bloo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Zzzzzz, your act is tired, please move on little boy.

so is yours. Please remove the make up, put some bass in your voice, and act like the male that you are. I'm pretty sure your folks would really appreciate having their son back.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn ? is goin hard
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so is yours. Please remove the make up, put some bass in your voice, and act like the male that you are. I'm pretty sure your folks would really appreciate having their son back.

Lol, cute. My folks at least know I'm ? , what's your excuse for acting like a ? though?
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    plz stop all the fighting. damn. cant we all just get along
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    704Hustla wrote: »
    lol @ taking it as a compliment..i guess ya'll say thank you and shake their hand while they smilin all in your face....nuff said..me tho..im just reply im straight and brush it off

Unless they are being an ? about it, the bold is really all that needs to be done..I mean it ain't like people walk around with flashing lights above their head saying "I love ? " so getting ? about simply being approached is a waste of time...just dimiss them like you would an ugly ass female who wants your attention...
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1163473_o.gif

I'm sayin... these ? taking it as a compliment forget this fundamental fact. Them ? ? either want to pipe you down or get piped by you.

do you still see it as a compliment???

The dudes in here taking it like a compliment, I wonder what else they'd be taking if a ? dude really pressed the issue. That's an insult and an assault upon your manhood, and men take those insults way too lightly these days. Even when I boxed in Atlanta my coach told me that you can't be off putting like that because a lot of ? got pull especially in the entertainment industry. So a lot of straight dudes play ball with the ? in atlanta laughing at their come ons and and general effeminate and deplorable behavior.

Before I got with my girl I told her she had to let those ? dudes go. Can't even keep company with those cats.