if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never had a ? guy BOLD enough to approach me like that. If it happened i would mean mug the ? out of him (no ? ) and tell him im straight...use to date a bi-chick that use to holla at ? like a ? when we went out...Ahhh the good ole days.....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    clbenzlove wrote: »
    Never had a ? guy BOLD enough to approach me like that. If it happened i would mean mug the ? out of him (no ? ) and tell him im straight...use to date a bi-chick that use to holla at ? like a ? when we went out...Ahhh the good ole days.....

Some ? chicks got the whole mannerisms of a guy ,when it comes to hollering at girls its crazy to see it unfold in front of your eyes.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never been hit on by a dude but I swear to ? at work it was like a group of limp wrists just staring me down how dudes stare at a women. I felt so uncomfortable that I had to find the nearest exit. ? had me late coming back from break because I was trying to wait for them to leave. Peaking through the window and ? to see if the left. SMH.
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Some ? chicks got the whole mannerisms of a guy ,when it comes to hollering at girls its crazy to see it unfold in front of your eyes.

Females thinks ? are ruthless and thirsty need to watch a bi or ? chick holla at a female. My ex use to tell me which chick was down and which was not just by the subtle hints the female be dropping...i seen a few times a female swear she was straight get turned out...like watching a magic show..
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    If a ? dude tries to holla at you then you were obviously giving off ? undertones which gave him the confidence to do so. I guess you can choose to take it as disrespect but it doesn't out weigh the fact the you are just as ? as dude trying to smash you.

ayo....this ? right here my nigguh...lmao...
  • wuggie
    wuggie Members Posts: 20
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I smell a TON of low self esteem ? on this board...YOU TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT? WOW.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i thought if you got complimented on your looks or hollered at cuz you looked good it was a good thing
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never been hit on by a dude but I swear to ? at work it was like a group of limp wrists just staring me down how dudes stare at a women. I felt so uncomfortable that I had to find the nearest exit. ? had me late coming back from break because I was trying to wait for them to leave. Peaking through the window and ? to see if the left. SMH.

you still got me in yo sig?

* shakes hand*
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i thought if you got complimented on your looks or hollered at cuz you looked good it was a good thing

id slap fie from you boy
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why would a ? person try to holler if you not ? or say your ? . Thats some disrespectful ? . I doubt id assult them but the nerve of them to think that's acceptable ? me off.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    id slap fie from you boy

na dude
    you'd get got
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You know they got this thing called Gaydar ( ? radar ) so if they simpin' you, its probably cause you giving off that lucky charms vibe. #imjussayinthough
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Ms west take a pic in a ravens shirt.

? the patriots.

Or no shirt.. just sayin
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yesssssss. ya boi card is back in the building
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this thread is ? , and having a ? ? , trying to holla at u, and taking it as a compliment, is ? as hell......
  • wuggie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll just leave a *pause* right here. Damn. One of my friends had this happend to him...more than once. Everytime he talked about it He was like "I'm a sexy ass ? , ? yeah!" He was socially akward and didn't understand ? like suppose. Mad ? ? . The gayest ? at school kept pushing up on him and actually rubbed up against him. I would have knocked the ? out that dude. He just kinda ignored it. So to say the least he never got ? . If you look like you can get got....then them ? gonna try to get you. If they come at you like that that it usually means that they thin your a....yeah or something like that. I had to cut ties with that dude smh
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wuggie wrote: »
    I'll just leave a *pause* right here. Damn. One of my friends had this happend to him...more than once. Everytime he talked about it He was like "I'm a sexy ass ? , ? yeah!" He was socially akward and didn't understand ? like suppose. Mad ? ? . The gayest ? at school kept pushing up on him and actually rubbed up against him. I would have knocked the ? out that dude. He just kinda ignored it. So to say the least he never got ? . If you look like you can get got....then them ? gonna try to get you. If they come at you like that that it usually means that they thin your a....yeah or something like that. I had to cut ties with that dude smh

gotta disagree homie
  • wuggie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gotta disagree homie
    Well ol boy had something that those fruit flies were buzzing for lol I mean he started hanging with a ? heavily(trying to get at her smh) Even she thought that ? was suspect sometimes.
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wuggie wrote: »
    Well ol boy had something that those fruit flies were buzzing for lol I mean he started hanging with a ? heavily(trying to get at her smh) Even she thought that ? was suspect sometimes.

damn well i cant argue with that. lol
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    bumpin cause im ? about to get high
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? that take a ? dude's flirt as a compliment.... a compliment?!! Something is seriously wrong.

this.

I take that ? as an insult and there might be repercussions.

Violent repercussions.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you got ? and this particular thread came to mind?
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options

So you got ? and this particular thread came to mind?

naw holmes just lookin through old threads and laughing at the dumb ? . that is all.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I don't play that ?