Options
14567810»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    A few months ago, after I got off from working the late shift, I went to HEB (grocery store for you non Texans). I usually get my groceries at night. As I was putting up my grocery cart to leave, I saw this dude sitting in his car with the window down staring at me. Im not 100% he was ? , but he looked suspect. Not an all out eating a pork chop sandwhich with no hands kinda fairy, but the way he was looking at me was like he was in ? . Eyeing me up and down. He drove off before I did, but stopped near the parking lot exit til I got in front of him. I kept looking at him thru my rear view and sure enough, this ? followed me onto the interstate and followed me as I took my exit. I knew at that point he was tailing me (No ? ). My apt has a very dark parking lot and I usually have to park a little ways from my complex, so I didnt want to go there. Instead, I pulled into a 24/7 Exxon right up the street from it. Sure enough, he followed and parked right next to me. He rolled his window down. I carry a knife with me to work for safety, so I rolled down my window and flashed and pointed it at him. I didnt even have to say a word. He drove off quickly. I was legit in fear of my life.

he was gonna ? you

Not if my knife didn't ? him first. Major No ? .
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @mindright... Danm yo that's ? up, ? must have been awkward as hell
  • felliwonda
    Options
    I remember one time back in high school I had got a summer job were my pops used to work at so one day about an hour and a half before the end of my shift they sent a group from our department to go help another group on another side of the place building was like on the other side didn't even know it existed. ( I was lucky cause that department I worked for was nothing but ladies mature but a lot of em were lookin right so I was licking my chops especially in high school) so we get there and they sent me to work with some older dude there philipino dude and he started making regular conversational least I thought I was just answering this ? a bunch of questions cause I didn't peep wat he was doing plus am trying to get work done and be out and out of nowhere this mf pops out with some ? ass ? I just stood there confused af I didn't say anything just gave this look like yo don't ? talk to me man thinking did this mf just say that ? ? to me ol grown ass man I was heated yo I guess he noticed and didn't speak one more word... ? is straight weird, disrespectful and just out right terrible... I went back to my pops and told him to tell those people never send me there again dude was laughing but knowing him he would have started a fight with this mf. Tuuuurrrble smh
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few months ago, after I got off from working the late shift, I went to HEB (grocery store for you non Texans). I usually get my groceries at night. As I was putting up my grocery cart to leave, I saw this dude sitting in his car with the window down staring at me. Im not 100% he was ? , but he looked suspect. Not an all out eating a pork chop sandwhich with no hands kinda fairy, but the way he was looking at me was like he was in ? . Eyeing me up and down. He drove off before I did, but stopped near the parking lot exit til I got in front of him. I kept looking at him thru my rear view and sure enough, this ? followed me onto the interstate and followed me as I took my exit. I knew at that point he was tailing me (No ? ). My apt has a very dark parking lot and I usually have to park a little ways from my complex, so I didnt want to go there. Instead, I pulled into a 24/7 Exxon right up the street from it. Sure enough, he followed and parked right next to me. He rolled his window down. I carry a knife with me to work for safety, so I rolled down my window and flashed and pointed it at him. I didnt even have to say a word. He drove off quickly. I was legit in fear of my life.

he was gonna ? you

You should've had a gun because if he had one, you would've been screwed.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    I remember one time back in high school I had got a summer job were my pops used to work at so one day about an hour and a half before the end of my shift they sent a group from our department to go help another group on another side of the place building was like on the other side didn't even know it existed. ( I was lucky cause that department I worked for was nothing but ladies mature but a lot of em were lookin right so I was licking my chops especially in high school) so we get there and they sent me to work with some older dude there philipino dude and he started making regular conversational least I thought I was just answering this ? a bunch of questions cause I didn't peep wat he was doing plus am trying to get work done and be out and out of nowhere this mf pops out with some ? ass ? I just stood there confused af I didn't say anything just gave this look like yo don't ? talk to me man thinking did this mf just say that ? ? to me ol grown ass man I was heated yo I guess he noticed and didn't speak one more word... ? is straight weird, disrespectful and just out right terrible... I went back to my pops and told him to tell those people never send me there again dude was laughing but knowing him he would have started a fight with this mf. Tuuuurrrble smh

Looks like a paragraph but this ? is literally 2 sentences and barely readable. If the ? dude won't do it, somebody else needs to help you break your thoughts up with punctuation and transitions.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    @FlightKing... Hey man sorry I'm not a writing expert but I hope I got my point across... That kind of experience is wack I guess it depends on the person how they approached you and how you feel... I felt awkward and disrespected.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see...well I read it and got the point for the most part. The experience sounds pretty wack. If you would've beat him, it would kinda be understandable. Good you kept your cool.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since when did it become a compliment for a ? dude to try and holla at a straight dude? listen im not saying y'all should beat the ? up but seriously a compliment? think of the ? in hetereo terms....u make a eye contact with a chick. u get a vibe from her. u go spit game and pull her in. basically y'all make eye contact with a dude. give off a vibe and then he comes and spits game at ur ass. wtf is wrong wit y'all.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    @So ILL... Lol I guess man all I know is that ? was weird af, I was a youngin and ? it u live and you learn.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please lock this ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get that ? all the time working these clubs. They getting more blatant. Had one dude talking bout "I'm scared to go to the washroom in the basement if I don't come back up in a couple minutes you have to come get
    Didn't even say nothing just hit him with the bun b.
    30lmno2.jpg

Wow lmao.

I'd a been like, "if you don't take your adult-ass on..."
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he was gonna ? you

Yea i would let my 9 blow his back out
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Disrespectful. ? that

On the another note, have y'all noticed how most ? dudes act so immatue. A ? could be WELL in his 40's but be still be rolling his eyes, chewing his gum or talking like a teenage schoolgirl smh. I think being ? is psychological. Them ? ain't born that way
  • felliwonda
    Options
    Disrespectful. ? that

On the another note, have y'all noticed how most ? dudes act so immatue. A ? could be WELL in his 40's but be still be rolling his eyes, chewing his gum or talking like a teenage schoolgirl smh. I think being ? is psychological. Them ? ain't born that way
    We had that conversation at work the other day man and I think yeah to some people it could be psychological but some man I think they were born that way... From my experience when I was a ? I used to play soccer so our teams coach who was like a dad to me his son since we were kids acted ? bro when we were with the squad he would just go to talk to the rest of the kids one of them in particular was his best friend so they would just chill and be talking most of the time while the rest of us got involved in practice/the games whatever... After the games and all that then yeah the rest of the team would vibe together but we could see it in him and we used to tell him yo u ? ? And ? like that... Now when we got older and out of high school he eventually came out admitting it but yeah we already knew and we all grew up together so we were like whatever we knew that already... Am talking about since we were like 9 years old that's when I met the homies in the team... Not to mention his little sister was more on the masculine side idk she was into soccer was more rough and moved a certain way so idk man what do u think
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    I would take it as a compliment and tell him I don't swing that way. To me if anybody compliments me on my looks I take it as a plus (pretty much cause I went through the whole high scholl acne thing and I wouldn't get no play what so ever)!

Of course it would be TMZ 1ck1s to take it as an compliment