if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happened to me at the Waffle House a few years back.

I remember this guy was waving at me and ? and initially I didn't know what was going on.

I was looking a my clothes and ? thinking I had something on me.

So when I get outside my mom was like you know that guy that was waving at you was ? right?

I was a mixture of mad, insulted, and embarrassed.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaan I remember this 1 time were I was working this ? would go and I would always give that "smh look at this fool lol" to the girl at the front desk then 1 day she tells me hey he told me he thinks your cute I gave her that stank face and asked her why would you even tell me that tho then she gave me that my bad vibe....there was this other time where I was getting trained by some chick (pretty sure she was a ? ) and this ? dude was clocking out, I didn't kno at 1st till he started laughin then started actin all ? fast forward to like 2 weeks later and I'm relievin him from the shift and he says he has to wait for the bus for like 15 mins smh, I don't mind being around the ? I just don't appreciate 1 trying to holler, anyway homedude starts talkin about his roomate moved out and he needs to rent it out then he asks me if I'd like it n I'm like na I'm good if i move out its with my girl then he goes OH DON'T WANT TO GET IN THE WAY OF THAT so I grilled him and said don't you ain't got to worry bout any of that then he just stayed quiet and ended up leavin...smh told my girl at the time and she was like he was hitting on you lol! told her ? aint funny lol
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happen to me a couple of weeks ago. im taking some shoes back to macys and the white dude at the register and i are talking. it was a friday so he was like what you got planned today? i was like nothing but tomorrow its all about football. you know how guys do, talk about football. so he ringing my ? up then this ? had the nerve to say to me if you ever want to watch the game and drink a few brews hit me up. and gives me his number. if i had ? i would of said no ? .

oh. fof push
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? happen to me a couple of weeks ago. im taking some shoes back to macys and the white dude at the register and i are talking. it was a friday so he was like what you got planned today? i was like nothing but tomorrow its all about football. you know how guys do, talk about football. so he ringing my ? up then this ? had the nerve to say to me if you ever want to watch the game and drink a few brews hit me up. and gives me his number. if i had ? i would of said no ? .

oh. fof push

why would u want the ? ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a ? dude before ? was hilarious
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? towers said he got weak in the knees NO ? when a ? dude hit on him

Smfh ? would let him say the gayest ? back than
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I literally get aggressively hit on by ? dudes in atl almost every day. I got tons of crazy stories

If I was ? I could have my own ? army outchea lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I literally get aggressively hit on by ? dudes in atl almost every day. I got tons of crazy stories

sharing is caring homie

• FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    I would be offended. If I thought an attractive woman was a lesbian I would not get at her. So if a guy thought I swung that way I would think it meant he thought I was ? . I would be mad as hell cause that is totally not the look I'm going for when i'm out.

T/S, how are you being mistaken for ? so frequently?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if a ? ? does think you're ? ...if you know you ain't a ? , what's the big deal?
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Even if a ? ? does think you're ? ...if you know you ain't a ? , what's the big deal?

The problem is if it happens frequently like the OP stated then you're putting out ? vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmEiTTKWZY&feature=kp
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

The problem is if it happens frequently like the OP stated then you're putting out ? vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmEiTTKWZY&feature=kp

Aight. Cool. So if you're putting out ? vibes...why you getting mad at someone else? Why not just take ya ass home, look in the mirror and try to identify the ? -homing beacon in your eyes and destroy it? Lol

Not YOU. But just like whoever.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ts is a ? . It's cool though.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    so are you so yall both in the same boat
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I would be offended. If I thought an attractive woman was a lesbian I would not get at her. So if a guy thought I swung that way I would think it meant he thought I was ? . I would be mad as hell cause that is totally not the look I'm going for when i'm out.

T/S, how are you being mistaken for ? so frequently?

If I see a chick that I'm really attracted to I try to get at her, regardless of her sexual orientation. I've ? plenty of lesbians. I'm messing around with one right now
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

sharing is caring homie

Maybe later if I feel like typing a titangraph

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I let a ? ? buy me like 7 drinks a few weeks back at the bar. I conversed until the franks were done
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol drinks. My b
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this happened to me a couple times the first time I moved to charlotte and I felt violated in some way. I had dudes trying to holler driving past, I would get so upset I would slang bricks and ? at em. that was years back, now the only attention I get is from females. Maybe its the areas you are in or the way you carry yourself. Remember if you aint never seenw ith any females somebody gon think something wrong.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a ? dude before ? was hilarious

Murder m