if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its happened to me and it made me feel awkward. In fact I scurried off into the train station to get away and immediately called this chick I was tryin to get at just cause. So I take it as disrespect.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at someone flagging me you must be ? if you felt offended by my post.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a ? dude before ? was hilarious

Murder m

Can u find his post nh

murderm.jpg

This ? is BEYOND hilarious!! Aint no way a man should let that happen, let alone tell ANYONE about it. Lmaaoooo!

Why did I imagine the ? nikka as Wayman from "Low Down ? Shame" tho?? lol

• 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some guy on the ic got beat up by a ? dude before ? was hilarious

Murder m

Can u find his post nh

murderm.jpg

o-lawd-im.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This girl came at me, thought she wanted to holla but she was wanted to tell me her ? dude was interested; told her i was cool

This ? dude approached me on the street one time, thought he was going to ask me for directions but he asked me for my number, i just shook my head, put my headphones back on and kept it moving

Mad other stories, but I just let them know i'm good. Not sure if I would take it as a compliment but i'm not offended by it

Damn ? this happen to you often?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Yea a ? ? gave me his number once

You a ? for receiving it

I didn't he put under my windshield wiper I thought it was a ticket
  • Rebblez
    Rebblez Members Posts: 10
    Options
    If a ? guy tries to holla at you

menace-2-society-o.gif
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This girl came at me, thought she wanted to holla but she was wanted to tell me her ? dude was interested; told her i was cool

This ? dude approached me on the street one time, thought he was going to ask me for directions but he asked me for my number, i just shook my head, put my headphones back on and kept it moving

Mad other stories, but I just let them know i'm good. Not sure if I would take it as a compliment but i'm not offended by it

U should be..smh

How u got multiple stories of ? ? being comfortable enough to approach u on some fagget ? ???

I aint never had no ? like that happen to me and ? been on my ? all my life because of my looks.

• Bcotton5
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »

U should be..smh

How u got multiple stories of ? ? being comfortable enough to approach u on some fagget ? ???

I aint never had no ? like that happen to me and ? been on my ? all my life because of my looks.

He might switch when he walks
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? are yall doing to get approached one or MULTIPLE times??? SMH
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »

U should be..smh

Lol no hate but u sound a little jealous
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that a compliment or disrespect? my ? was tellin me about how two ? dudes tried to come on to him in a subtle way and me and my brother have had our moments with ? dudes trying to light weight holla and ? . first has a ? guy try to holla at yall and do yall take that as a compliment or disrespect?

They was about to ? ya' boy. Homos outchea gettin' bold.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can i get a fof push
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about this one...getting approached one time by a ? dude is one thing but when the shift starts happening multiple times.....something ain't adding up
  • Bcotton5
    Options

You a ? for receiving it

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which

You a ? for receiving it

Yeah , you been ?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    it only happened once
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stomp that ? out! then if any one looking my way, or may have heard his faggotry, I stomp them out too...

ya dig
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a ? guy feels comfortable enough to holla at u .... lmao, u sending off flaming flamingo vibes
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdayum this thread is/was funny as ?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few months ago, after I got off from working the late shift, I went to HEB (grocery store for you non Texans). I usually get my groceries at night. As I was putting up my grocery cart to leave, I saw this dude sitting in his car with the window down staring at me. Im not 100% he was ? , but he looked suspect. Not an all out eating a pork chop sandwhich with no hands kinda fairy, but the way he was looking at me was like he was in ? . Eyeing me up and down. He drove off before I did, but stopped near the parking lot exit til I got in front of him. I kept looking at him thru my rear view and sure enough, this ? followed me onto the interstate and followed me as I took my exit. I knew at that point he was tailing me (No ? ). My apt has a very dark parking lot and I usually have to park a little ways from my complex, so I didnt want to go there. Instead, I pulled into a 24/7 Exxon right up the street from it. Sure enough, he followed and parked right next to me. He rolled his window down. I carry a knife with me to work for safety, so I rolled down my window and flashed and pointed it at him. I didnt even have to say a word. He drove off quickly. I was legit in fear of my life.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    A few months ago, after I got off from working the late shift, I went to HEB (grocery store for you non Texans). I usually get my groceries at night. As I was putting up my grocery cart to leave, I saw this dude sitting in his car with the window down staring at me. Im not 100% he was ? , but he looked suspect. Not an all out eating a pork chop sandwhich with no hands kinda fairy, but the way he was looking at me was like he was in ? . Eyeing me up and down. He drove off before I did, but stopped near the parking lot exit til I got in front of him. I kept looking at him thru my rear view and sure enough, this ? followed me onto the interstate and followed me as I took my exit. I knew at that point he was tailing me (No ? ). My apt has a very dark parking lot and I usually have to park a little ways from my complex, so I didnt want to go there. Instead, I pulled into a 24/7 Exxon right up the street from it. Sure enough, he followed and parked right next to me. He rolled his window down. I carry a knife with me to work for safety, so I rolled down my window and flashed and pointed it at him. I didnt even have to say a word. He drove off quickly. I was legit in fear of my life.

he was gonna ? you
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody else fof pushed this @mods get on your job