Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yawwwwnnn the best thing about that video was the reaction of cars and people other than that .............................................
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So, you rather go bowling with Little Jacob? lol
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Best sides of GTAIV were Ricky Gervais and Kat Williams
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it wont hurt to do it again for the current gens. what console they did it on?
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i'd rather do neither !
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Best sides of GTAIV were Ricky Gervais and Kat Williams

yea.. stand up was GOAT .. .lmao
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Don't get me wrong though, when I said SR2 has more fun side missions and even though I enjoyed it more than GTAIV, GTAIV is overall a better game - graphics, controls etc. GTAIV just tried to be a little too real.
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
    we all know that what ? me off the most is that the gore has been absent in gta since gta III !
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    we all know that what ? me off the most is that the gore has been absent in gta since gta III !

Scarface ran with it. lol
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Scarface ran with it. lol

lol i miss this !!!!

this is funny but your head would not still be intact after a shot gun blast !!!
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Looking at the logo ill say its going to Washington DC

Seconded. Word life.
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Seconded. Word life.

they're going Hollywood again
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    San Andreas > GTA IV > Vice City > GTA III

smh @ even attempting to put SR against GTA, though. Grand Theft fathered Saints Row. lookin at that headshot video reminded me of how cold the gunplay was in IV. need to play it again.
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    San Andreas > Vice City > GTA IV > GTA III

smh @ even attempting to put SR against GTA, though. Grand Theft fathered Saints Row. lookin at that headshot video reminded me of how cold the gunplay was in IV. need to play it again.

agreed with everything you said oh btw FIXED for you!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If that ? in Europe, ima sleep on it til they release more images and game play footage. And dude that said vice city was better geographically needs to slap theyselves. Vice City was flat n boring as ? . On San Andreas I could smoke a blunt and find stunts to do off mountains and cliffs. Vice City did have a dope story line n gameplay none the less. Lance Vance got on my nerves.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    white ppl i know LOVED San Andreas. Ive only heard of ppl hating on it on the internet
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont want this to sound ? ..... but... who else is gonna bust out the lotion and the wet wipes next wednesday??
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    i dont want this to sound ? ..... but... who else is gonna bust out the lotion and the wet wipes next wednesday??

im already 2 steps ahead of you brotha lol imma watch the trialer and dissect as much as i can of it ! hopefully before ign does
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No matter what city it's in, I'm copping first day. I still have to play Episodes From Liberty City. On another note, am I the only one who pulled arabs out of their taxis and beat the ? out of them on GTAIII?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    agreed with everything you said oh btw FIXED for you!

lol, naw man. I love em all and San Andreas is the best but I gotta put IV over Vice City and III overall. Am i the only one who loved the realism in IV? I thought thats what made it ill, plus the multiplayer and the multi-layered story. I thought it deserved the praise it got. I really enjoyed that ? .
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The video game world stops when it comes to Grand Theft Auto, that's how you know you're a timeless series. I'm hoping for, aside from a good setting, maybe an introduction to some characters, but I'm not expecting too much.

The city is just as significant to this series as anything else, I hope it's a good one.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol, naw man. I love em all and San Andreas is the best but I gotta put IV over Vice City and III overall. Am i the only one who loved the realism in IV? I thought thats what made it ill, plus the multiplayer and the multi-layered story. I thought it deserved the praise it got. I really enjoyed that ? .

Nope IV was the first GTA I finished... I thought it was a very good game that didn't let the controls mess it up for me like the previous ones
  • intalect
    edited October 2011
    Options

i loved it but it didn't reel me in like vice city did that's the only reason i put it above it ... vice city beats it in music and lasting appeal . Gta 4 multiplayer would've been piff if they were to fix the servers and have a proper lobby I spent hours on gta 4 online but after a while it was impossible to enjoy a match. And don't get me started on the friends system! lol while it was a good idea it should not have been so annoying! Little things would've made gta 4 so much better i love the physics in the game but please! bring back the realism in gore!
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i loved it but it didn't reel me in like vice city did that's the only reason i put it above it ... vice city beats it in music and lasting appeal . Gta 4 multiplayer would've been piff if they were to fix the servers and have a proper lobby I spent hours on gta 4 online but after a while it was impossible to enjoy a match. And don't get me started on the friends system! lol while it was a good idea it should not have been so annoying! Little things would've made gta 4 so much better i love the physics in the game but please! bring back the realism in gore!

• allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I say set it in Japan. With the foriegn cars and the Yakusa that ? would be dope.