Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I loved the physics in GTA 4. Real talk, I musta spent hours just crashing cars, getting hit by cars, and shooting running ppl in the legs just to marvel at the physics.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the thing I want the most from GTA 5 is for money to have a PURPOSE

real talk, my fav parts of the GTA games have always been in the beginning when you gotta scrape cash together for guns, ammo, & cribs. (remember how you could stick-up stores in Vice City? lol great fun, hated that they took that out of SA)

but eventually you buy all the cribs and all that money just becomes worthless video game points w/ no purpose.....they need to add more ? you can buy. More clothes, more cribs, more car customization. But let me buy some gun accessories like silencers and extended clips......let me buy furniture for the crib.......or how about some CPU mercenaries to cover you during a mission? Make it so that you always lookin to grind for that C.R.E.A.M, even if you already got millions. Like in real life.

Cuz if you do that? Add the San Andreas vastness? And the Chinatown Wars drug dealing? Graphics & physics improved from GTA4? DOG.......its ? over.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    the thing I want the most from GTA 5 is for money to have a PURPOSE

real talk, my fav parts of the GTA games have always been in the beginning when you gotta scrape cash together for guns, ammo, & cribs. (remember how you could stick-up stores in Vice City? lol great fun, hated that they took that out of SA)

but eventually you buy all the cribs and all that money just becomes worthless video game points w/ no purpose.....they need to add more ? you can buy. More clothes, more cribs, more car customization. But let me buy some gun accessories like silencers and extended clips......let me buy furniture for the crib.......or how about some CPU mercenaries to cover you during a mission? Make it so that you always lookin to grind for that C.R.E.A.M, even if you already got millions. Like in real life.

Cuz if you do that? Add the San Andreas vastness? And the Chinatown Wars drug dealing? Graphics & physics improved from GTA4? DOG.......its ? over.

x______co-sizzle_______ on the dotted line my good sir! lol

idk why they took out car customization .. that ? was piff in SA.. but we can only hope they make the perfect GTA for this gen.. cuz SA was PERFECT for ps2.. i dont think it was NOTHING nobody said " man they shoulda had.... in there " them ? even had MONSTER TRUCKS in the game. .lol
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    ^? who knows I'm about to cop a PS3 for that MGS HD Collection post^

? you! lol

we're ready to welcome you home man...
    im suprise it took you this long to buy one
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    we're ready to welcome you home man...
    im suprise it took you this long to buy one

Nah I'm still rocking with the 360, I just wanna play the whole MGS series. I was salty when I bought Subsistence for the 360 and like the day before it arrived at my crib it had got taken off of the backwards compatible list for the 360 smmfh
  • ocelot
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah I'm still rocking with the 360, I just wanna play the whole MGS series. I was salty when I bought Subsistence for the 360 and like the day before it arrived at my crib it had got taken off of the backwards compatible list for the 360 smmfh

Still rocking with the 360 huh? So if i wanted a 360 what would be my Christmas list?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Still rocking with the 360 huh? So if i wanted a 360 what would be my Christmas list?

Don't know and really don't give a ? . I'm getting all the ? I want before Christmas
  • ocelot
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Don't know and really don't give a ? . I'm getting all the ? I want before Christmas

watch your tone... i just wanted to know what games i should get if i get a Xbox...
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
    watch your tone... i just wanted to know what games i should get if i get a Xbox...

Umm that wasn't an insult to you I'm telling you that I don't know what xbox games I'd want for christmas this year. Also don't you mean watch what I type?
  • ocelot
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Umm that wasn't an insult to you I'm telling you that I don't know what xbox games I'd want for christmas this year. Also don't you mean watch what I type?

naw im ? with you...lol
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Played GTA 4 for 15 minutes, took that ? back to walmart. ? this game.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
    naw im ? with you...lol

But yea idk the whole halo series, GOW1-3, Saints Row 1-3? Idk
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    get saints row the foh
  • ocelot
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    get saints row the foh

You see the commercial?
    Talkin bout out GTAing GTA
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    get saints row the foh

So you saying you ain't ? ' with Papoose?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So you saying you ain't ? ' with Papoose?

28wgp6o.gif

cut that ? off
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^? who knows I'm about to cop a PS3 for that MGS HD Collection post^

? you! lol

You know that ? droppin on 360 too, right?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn i'm glad im just seeing this thread today. I wouldve been dying to see this trailer the whole week. Now just 10 hours! lol
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    You know that ? droppin on 360 too, right?

Yea but it don't come with 4
  • stoneface
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not sure if this logo is official but if it is, maybe V for Vice City? Could be Cali, Vegas or Florida based on the palm trees.

gta-v-trailer-start-time.jpg
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    man i am beyond hyped i just want my gore back please!!!! only hours away from the trailer!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    Not sure if this logo is official but if it is, maybe V for Vice City? Could be Cali, Vegas or Florida based on the palm trees.

gta-v-trailer-start-time.jpg

Man I really do hope they go back to Vice City
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • stoneface
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Back to San Andreas. ? looks amazing.