Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Options

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Man you cannot be this ? damn stupid, youre trollin no ifs ands or buts.

Still no facts, still off subject.

Why wasnt it mentioned before the 19th century in the whole history of the world. WHY WHY WHY ....stop talking about how you feel about me, actually say something. Show me a fact. Why werent Dinosaurs mentioned before the ? DAMN 19th Century!

lol they hve no answers...lets see another 3 post of....he's crazy!, hes' dumb, he's trollin....yet no facts no real arguement.

Fiat Came with something.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo... this ? thought process breaks down into... "if it was never discovered before a certain point, that means its fake".
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Yo... this ? thought process breaks down into... "if it was never discovered before a certain point, that means its fake".

electricity was made by the devil
    every time you post youre sinning
    have fun in hell :)
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options

Ahhhh c'mon man, I just don't believe in Dinosaurs B...chill, I'm not the devil or nothing, I just don't believe in dinosaurs lol No jurassic park for me

Honestly man, you really believe that none of these other civilizations would've noticed ? Dinosaurs which would not have been so ran down the further back we go into time.

These people dug for gold, built castles pyramids, cut all sorts of stone, tended to the land for centuries my man centuries.

You mean to tell me they didn't discover thousands and thousands of Huge Reptilian Fossils which would have been more recognizable and less ran down......the didn't discover all that til the 19th century?

C'mon man! DUCKTALES!
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ahhhh c'mon man, I just don't believe in Dinosaurs B...chill, I'm not the devil or nothing, I just don't believe in dinosaurs lol No jurassic park for me

I never said you were the devil, but what I said is exactly how your posts break down.

"So and so never discovered it, so when someone did its a hoax." << Thats stupid, b.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Edward you can not be this stupid my dude please tell me your trolling. You got the crown for GOAT troll of the month right now if so but please don't tell me your serious.

What state you live in i think we need to question the education system in it. I mean what can you believe in if you can't even buy a known proven fact that that dinosaurs roamed the earth.
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options

Honestly man, you really believe that none of these other civilizations would've noticed ? Dinosaurs which would not have been so ran down the further back we go into time.

These people dug for gold, built castles pyramids, cut all sorts of stone, tended to the land for centuries my man centuries.

You mean to tell me they didn't discover thousands and thousands of Huge Reptilian Fossils which would have been more recognizable and less ran down......the didn't discover all that til the 19th century?

C'mon man! DUCKTALES!

Like I said before another 3 posts of He's crazy, he's trolling, but no facts.

If your word were punches, I would've predicted every move and knocked you the ? out by now.

Say something of substance on the subject. Stop speaking on how you feel about me.
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like I said before another 3 posts of He's crazy, he's trolling, but no facts.

If your word were punches, I would've predicted every move and knocked you the ? out by now.

Say something of substance on the subject. Stop speaking on how you feel about me.

Other civilizations didnt know about gravity either or electricity, does that mean it didnt exist? Older civilizations have NEVER had the means of exploration that we have now.

You would have been Victor Ortiz, and everyone else Mayweather.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ed, what do you think this is?

dinosaur-images-020-resize.jpg
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options

Apatosaurus.jpg
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ed? Ed, what do you think this is?

Louisae.jpg
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ed? ........ Ed?

Amnh19saurischia.jpg
    Amnh_fg08.jpg
    Styracosaurus_albertensis_skull_02.jpg
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Other civilizations didnt know about gravity either or electricity, does that mean it didnt exist? Older civilizations have NEVER had the means of exploration that we have now.

You would have been Victor Ortiz, and everyone else Mayweather.

? You Wish!

I stand my position I stated so many times, no need to anymore. It was fun while it lasted, Suckaz!

Hey , this ? posted mad pictures like I ain't never been to a museum. ? Please! Those are replicas anyway. Thats a muthafuckin fact!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's some dinos ? , lmao

MUJA-Tyrannosaurus.JPG
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hey , this ? posted mad pictures like I ain't never been to a museum. ? Please! Those are replicas anyway. Thats a muthafuckin fact!

Were all the tour guides in on the conspiracy?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Apatosaurus.jpg
    Ed? Ed, what do you think this is?

Louisae.jpg

..........ED?
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? You Wish!

I stand my position I stated so many times, no need to anymore. It was fun while it lasted, Suckaz!

Yes, anyone can state anything asinine and want others to refute it. Example: Those things that twinkle in the sky at night are not stars. Refute this.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Major Pain, what degree of Freemasonry do you have to reach before the dinosaur conspiracy secret is revealed to the adept?
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Major Pain, what degree of Freemasonry do you have to reach before the dinosaur conspiracy secret is revealed to the adept?

• @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options

Well ? I'm gonna pretend I believe in ? and go sign up tonight. It is a Thursday.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Here's some dinos ? , lmao

MUJA-Tyrannosaurus.JPG

since ? gon pretend they dont see this... ill just ask

are those tyrannosaurus' ? ?
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well ? I'm gonna pretend I believe in ? and go sign up tonight. It is a Thursday.

oh ? .. the dinosaur conspiracy theory meeting is tonight.. ffuuuccc...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it's true that dinosaurs weren't always known about through out history but the dragon is in every culture the conclusion I came up with was they mistook the dinasaur bones for dragons and created these stories to back them up.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    since ? gon pretend they dont see this... ill just ask

are those tyrannosaurus' ? ?

Yes my breh. T. Rex is eatin' off that good dino PAWG.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it's true that dinosaurs weren't always known about through out history but the dragon is in every culture the conclusion I came up with was they mistook the dinasaur bones for dragons and created these stories to back them up.

^^^common sense
This discussion has been closed.