Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Might be the goat thread of trolling.

honestly i think the dude is dead serious
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I believe dinosaurs built the Pyramids and other large structures in the ancient world. They were the only beings big enough to move those roccs, that we have proof actually existed.

this ? right here!!!!!
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    I don't believe dinosaurs ever existed. I don't believe the world is millions or billions of years old and I don't believe that there are unknown species of animals that are extinct (dinosaurs). I believe the animals that exist today are the only ones that have ever existed, just certain features or characteristics have changed through adaptation over time, like mammoths....over timethey adapted to their surroundings, shed their fur and became elephants.

Do ya'll know that dinosaur sculptures are artificially made bones? They find a few pieces of something that was probably an elephant and create the rest. They can find the tooth of an animal that exists today and construct a large lizard around it and claim it was any species of dinosaur. I call bs on those fossils. I truly believe they are planted gimmicks and that the whole dinosaur machine is for financial gain. Also, scientist disagree with a animal being as large as they are portrayed and their functioning abilities.

Anyways, the disbelief in dinosaurs is common. Here is a former paleontologists story
    http://sites.google.com/site/dinosaurdeception/

link was invalidated as soon as i read
    If dinosaurs existed they would be mentioned in the Bible.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Again, so you're saying that all of our national museums are in on the deception???

Are you seriously willing to make that claim?

Naw, I don't think their in on any deception, I just think they're decieved bc they believe sio they accept any "evidence" like many of you in this thread. The same with religion, you give life to what you believe so are Jesus freaks decieved? Muslims? I might think ya'll are crazy if you believe dinosaurs will be with you in the afterlife (for christians- are dinosaurs walking those streets of gold in Heaven or do they have their own paradise?!) - yet and still we all have a right to our beliefs.

Did you know that the theory of the earth being millions of years old came into existence recently, like within the 19th and 20th century, for the purpose of specifically explaining dinosaurs? These fictitious creatures?!

I see it like this.. I've created false doctors notes to get out of work and my employer accepted the evidence as valid while it was indeed fake. I look at fossils the same way.....scientist created them, planted them, then redug them up, but it's proof enough for some. I just can't get with it.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Naw, I don't think their in on any deception, I just think they're decieved bc they believe sio they accept any "evidence" like many of you in this thread. The same with religion, you give life to what you believe so are Jesus freaks decieved? Muslims? I might think ya'll are crazy if you believe dinosaurs will be with you in the afterlife (for christians- are dinosaurs walking those streets of gold in Heaven or do they have their own paradise?!) - yet and still we all have a right to our beliefs.

Did you know that the theory of the earth being millions of years old came into existence recently, like within the 19th and 20th century, for the purpose of specifically explaining dinosaurs? These fictitious creatures?!

I see it like this.. I've created false doctors notes to get out of work and my employer accepted the evidence as valid while it was indeed fake. I look at fossils the same way.....scientist created them, planted them, then redug them up, but it's proof enough for some. I just can't get with it.

so much unintentional hilarity in this thread.
    Saw santa claus in the sky last night b
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    link was invalidated as soon as i read

That just means he believes in the bible, but it doesn't negate the restof him explaining paleontologists methods. Focus on the facts not opinions. Its a fact that they artificially make those bones. He explains this. The fact that the brontasaurus was presented as an actual creature only for them to retract and blatantly say they created it....it never existed should be a red flag. To me all of them are created but to each his own.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Generic wrote: »
    so much unintentional hilarity in this thread.
    Saw santa claus in the sky last night b

....throwing back drinks with the easter bunny?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Some of the smartest dummies

Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies

An' a fly go a moon

And can't find food for the starving tummies

Pay no mind to the youths

Cause it's not like the future depends on it

But save the animals in the zoo

Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money

This is how the media pillages

On the TV the picture is

Savages in villages

And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, huh

Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids

Stereotyping the image of the images

And this is what the image is

You buy a khaki pants

And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones

An' a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones

Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever known

Put the worst on display so the world can see

And that's all they will ever show

So the ones in the west

Will never move east

And feel like they could be at home

Dem get tricked by the beast

But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?

Solomonic linage whe dem still can't defeat and them coulda never clone

My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever Own Lord

-Damian Marley.

So You guys are just gonna believe that they confused Dragon Bones for Dinosaur Bones.

Thats ? stupid.

THEY DIDNT BELIEVE DRAGONS WERE REAL!!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options

Did you know that the theory of the earth being millions of years old came into existence recently,
    like within the 19th and 20th century, for the purpose of specifically explaining dinosaurs? These fictitious creatures?!

do you know how many things have recently only came to human knowledge that have explained things in the past that confused people for centuries? not believing simply because it's a new idea is pretty dumb...so when did the Earth come into existence if it's not millions of years old? I mean, if you can present a challenge to the idea then you must have an idea of the contrary to present as an alternative theory....
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And FIAT if you're gonna say they were giants. You need to refer to what the ? I been saying from jump about how the alot of creatures on the earth that are still here! Were ? Huge Giants Even! Including Us.

Dinosaur Fossils were not found until the 19th century in the 1860's.

Only thing close would be the Mammoth which is the ancestor to the Elephant.

Other than that all creature that would be anything close to a dinosaur were mythological

GARGOYLES, DRAGONS, SPHINX

So lol if you believe in Dragon then you believe in Gargoyles lol You people are ? dumb

And once again the BOnes in Museums are replicas.

Facts dont change.

Opinions and assumptions do, no read back your own posts of hate, pictures and ? .
  • Generic
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I see a couple of the posters in here, believe in the goat fiction book called the bible. Nothing
    wrong with that. But you're in the minority in believing dinosaurs never existed. Guess every
    discovery is a hoax, even the few discoveries of the creatures that were close to being intact.
    Could type some FACTUAL information not opinion, but a handful of the posts in here
    are amusing. Good troll thread.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Over 75% of sea life has yet to be discovered, we've only discovered at the very most 25% of life that exists in our seas/oceans. Does this mean that if a time comes where we do come across a new species that it never existed prior to that? Or if it only comes to our attention once it has already become extinct, does this mean that it's all a hoax?

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    -Socrates

It would be rather self righteous of us to sit here and really think we know it all.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That just means he believes in the bible, but it doesn't negate the restof him explaining paleontologists methods. Focus on the facts not opinions. Its a fact that they artificially make those bones. He explains this. The fact that the brontasaurus was presented as an actual creature only for them to retract and blatantly say they created it....it never existed should be a red flag. To me all of them are created but to each his own.

if its all fake why the ? would they ever retract something and say they were wrong?
    you're arguing against yourself with that.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    do you know how many things have recently only came to human knowledge that have explained things in the past that confused people for centuries? not believing simply because it's a new idea is pretty dumb...so when did the Earth come into existence if it's not millions of years old? I mean, if you can present a challenge to the idea then you must have an idea of the contrary to present as an alternative theory....

I have no problem with it being a new idea, but like I already mentioned, the idea only came about to give credibility to these made up creatures.
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ALso I'ma say this, I do believe the world is millions upon millions even billions years old.

Just to be clear, I'm saying DInosaurs (big lizards and Birds) have been exaggerated, were not that Big and abundant and did not rule the earth.

Truth is Lzards were mostly the size of Humans today while other animals were two to three sizes larger than they are today.Including us.

Which is why past writers like the 17th century author Fiat referred to, referred to finding a HUGE ANIMAL. They knew what reptiles were. It was later changed (Why, I dont know the agenda and neither do you)

Once again first DINOSAUR fossils found was in the 19th century(it is what it is)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I looked on YouTube about this ? and ppl actually believe this, just wow
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Generic wrote: »
    I see a couple of the posters in here, believe in the goat fiction book called the bible. Nothing
    wrong with that. But you're in the minority in believing dinosaurs never existed. Guess every
    discovery is a hoax, even the few discoveries of the creatures that were close to being intact.
    Could type some FACTUAL information not opinion, but a handful of the posts in here
    are amusing. Good troll thread.

Alot of should of could of and would of in your posts. Yet you havent posted anything of substance.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Over 75% of sea life has yet to be discovered, we've only discovered at the very most 25% of life that exists in our seas/oceans. Does this mean that if a time comes where we do come across a new species that it never existed prior to that? Or if it only comes to our attention once it already becomes extinct, does this mean that it's all a hoax?.

This is what I already said, if it exists today it has been existing. It might undergo changes through adaptation to new environments but we are not finding new extinct anything.
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I looked on YouTube about this ? and ppl actually believe this, just wow

See I didn't know that. But I don't care what other people believe because belief is an individual thing based on your own intelligence.

If you follow the pack, keep following.

So what, are you insecure? Lol now your checking to see ? credible it is lol

Think on your own sonny
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the earth isnt round i guess
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if its all fake why the ? would they ever retrack something and say they were wrong?
    you're arguing against yourself with that.

......for the believers.
  • Generic
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Alot of should of could of and would of in your posts. Yet you havent posted anything of substance.
    and which one of your posts were of substance? Drop something factual b, I'll wait dumb ? .
    LOL @ humans being bigger in one point in time.
  • Generic
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the earth isnt round i guess

The world is flat. . everyone knows this
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    no, it came about because radiometric dating which is based on the radioactive decay of certain isotopes says the oldest rocks on the planet are approximately 4.54 billion years old. so unless you don't believe in isotopes, radioactive decay, chemistry, biology, physics or any science for that matter, then i don't see how you don't believe the evidence presented to you.

threads like this really make me see why america is ranked below mexico in terms of education. have you seriously studied or looked at any of this stuff you claim to be lies

it also tells me why lil wayne can sell a million in a week
This discussion has been closed.