Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    See I didn't know that. But I don't care what other people believe because belief is an individual thing based on your own intelligence.

If you follow the pack, keep following.

So what, are you insecure? Lol now your checking to see ? credible it is lol

Think on your own sonny

Had to make sure you weren't the only dumb one because if so, then ? help you.

how much money it can make

what if it made no money? How did they know it would? You do realize they did find dinosaur bones wayyyyy before it they were even named 'dinosaurs'. It's just simple logic, they found the bones, had no idea wtf they were so assumed the most natural assumption, 'they're big animal bones'. I'm sure they knew what reptiles were, but they couldn't scientifically put these things together piece by piece because they didn't know how to. They probably also couldn't fathom the idea of giant dinosaurs, so the assumption that they were just giant animals is natural. There's nothing wrong with it either. That was their way of making sense of it. Do you believe the sun is a ? who dies every evening when it goes down? Because there were people who thought this thousands of years ago, they were only making sense of what they thought they knew. They weren't stupid, they were just basing this off their knowledge, how the ? were they suppose to know it wasn't a ? that was dying? Remember, everything had ? attached to it. The point is, they're making sense of their findings, just because they said, 'big ANIMAL bones' doesn't make it that. It makes they BIG, LARGE BONES but we now know them as dinosaur bones.

The whole Jurassic Park thing has you ? up, don't watch that movie any more.

Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Might or must, read into it what you like.

Sharks exist today. What did they do to survive while dino's became extinct?

Evolution, survival of the fittest. Also, not only sharks survived but thousands of species, even dinosaurs did too, but they evolved into lesser creatures to adapt and survive.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pretty much what vibe said
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Based on some of the arguments I've seen on the SL concerning stuff like 9/11 and The Holocaust, shouldn't some of ya'll Poor Righteous Teachers be arguing that all dinosaur fossils are fakes planted by jews and freemasons?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    \
    what if it made no money? How did they know it would? You do realize they did find dinosaur bones wayyyyy before it they were even named 'dinosaurs'. It's just simple logic, they found the bones, had no idea wtf they were so assumed the most natural assumption, 'they're big animal bones'. I'm sure they knew what reptiles were, but they couldn't scientifically put these things together piece by piece because they didn't know how to. They probably also couldn't fathom the idea of giant dinosaurs, so the assumption that they were just giant animals is natural. There's nothing wrong with it either. That was their way of making sense of it. Do you believe the sun is a ? who dies every evening when it goes down? Because there were people who thought this thousands of years ago, they were only making sense of what they thought they knew. They weren't stupid, they were just basing this off their knowledge, how the ? were they suppose to know it wasn't a ? that was dying? Remember, everything had ? attached to it. The point is, they're making sense of their findings, just because they said, 'big ANIMAL bones' doesn't make it that. It makes they BIG, LARGE BONES but we now know them as dinosaur bones.

The whole Jurassic Park thing has you ? up, don't watch that movie any more.

Evolution, survival of the fittest. Also, not only sharks survived but thousands of species, even dinosaurs did too, but they evolved into lesser creatures to adapt and survive.

Everything I highlighted from you was basically an emotional rant of your opinions.

"They had no idea what the ? they were"- Is not a fact thats your opinion.

"They couldn't fathom the idea of giant dinosaurs" - Lol But they could think of a Sphinx and dedicate a temple to it which is ? Huge, Shut the ? up buddy

"The assumption was it was a huge animal which is natural" - Thats not an assumption, thats a fact.

One thing you cant escape is whether Dinosaurs are real or not, they are still ANIMALS. We're not talkin about Plants.

They called it a huge ANimal because thats whatthe ? it was !

If anyting, they could of said it was an anoconda, but guess what, they didn't even say it was a reptile!

They just said it was a Huge Animal.

Now what have I been saying.

One more time for the short bus shortys.

There once as a time when alot of the creatures today including us were much larger....iants even.

Like you Me, Fiat and others have reconized because it is a fact is that.....

there have been huge animal bones found by ancient cultures and civilizations.

They called them.....HUGE ANIMAL BONES

Dinosaur fossils were not discovered until the 19th century in the 1860's

Then they(for whatever agenda they had) have been labeling what other cultures found and named HUGE ANIMALS....DINOSAURS.

DINOSAUR Means Big Lizard or Terribe Lizard.

Dont you think even though they didn't use the word dinosaur the would have just said Big Lzard instead of HUGE ANIMAL BONES.

You know Lizards are not the only ANimals on earth right?

There are Lions, Bears, Apes,Elephants....

lol bankrupt baller gos and co signs you lol hillarious!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ed you might need help little buddy
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dinosaurs never existed. Its a myth invented by Jews and Freemasons.

Read my Angelfire page for more info.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't understand how you cannot comprehend simple things.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    smh... obama coulda been fixed the econmoy if he just woulda put ? to work diggin up dinosaur bones. apparently thats big business
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    smh... obama coulda been fixed the econmoy if he just woulda put ? to work diggin up dinosaur bones. apparently thats big business

you mean creating dinosaur bones and then burying them and THEN digging them up...
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

Would really seem like hell to go and bury fake bones and recover them later, not to mention this would have to wait years, you couldn't bury 'em and do it in one day as a recovery and say hey look! They LOOK old and fossilized now, amazing!
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And FIAT if you're gonna say they were giants...
    Where did I say this?

Fiat stays quiet too much, yo Fiat you gotta school these cats, shut them the ? down.
    I tend to lose interest if it appears to me that the other parties lack too much knowledge of the subject or they are unable to properly refute my argument.

But yeh, if you don't believe in dinosaurs, might as well not believe in birds; which are descendents of dinosaurs, and under some taxonomies, classified as "dinosaurs" themselves. So if dinosaurs didn't exist; then birds evolved from nothing or birds don't exist.

Seems foolish.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Anyways, the disbelief in dinosaurs is common. Here is a former paleontologists story
    http://sites.google.com/site/dinosaurdeception/

Yo this site is also connected to this: https://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/
    There is Something about Space that THEY Don't Want You to Know:

The Sun "Spiral-Orbits" Around the STATIONARY, Spherical Earth!!

lmao

im dyin b
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ed, tell us a little about the type of person who doesn't believe in dinosaurs. What do you do for a living? What is the extent of your education? College degree? Do you have stable relationships with the opposite sex? And have you ever been ordered by a court to undergo a psychiatric evaluation?

Just curious. Don't meet too many people as... eccentric... as you.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He doesn't believe in dinosaurs, but he does believe Dragonball Z brainwashed him into thinking he could turn super saiyan:
    ? You, because I spent a year of my ? life waiting for my hair to turn blonde and tunr super saiyan 4 ? ....so ? off with your nobody believes this and nobody believes that
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?224088-Brainwashing-Kids-During-Adolescence&p=2893296&viewfull=1#post2893296
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^ lol it's a wrap
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He grew up in an unstable home, maybe that contributed to his thought process:
    I grew up very solitary. My pops was in and out my life. His family would reach out, I knew them but honestly just felt uncomfortable and I stopped reaching back out. I don't really think about it. It is what it is.Me and pops is cool. I dont have beef with anybody I'm just not close to anybody...on either side.I just do me and keep it moving. I have goals that keep me busy. I still wish everybody the best.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?225542-Reuniting-with-your-dads-side-of-the-fam&p=2911033&viewfull=1#post2911033
  • b*braze
    edited October 2011
    Options

Would really seem like hell to go and bury fake bones and recover them later, not to mention this would have to wait years, you couldn't bury 'em and do it in one day as a recovery and say hey look! They LOOK old and fossilized now, amazing!

the whole idea of it is so mind numbingly ignorant. they really think somebody travelled out to the desert in china and planted huge replicas under 10-20 feet of hard sun dried dirt to dig it up again for "financial gain".

you wasting more money creating the replica, travelling out into literally the middle of nowhere, hiring people to dig deep enough to plant the ? , then covering it up than you would gain from just digging around and finding it
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He's from New York, lotta crazies in that town:
    It's Mario Cart or Kart? Anyways that ? use to have us like 25 ? and bout 10 ? deep in a basement in the winter back in the days in NY, passin the ? controler around....that game was seriously fun...along with WCW vs the NWO
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?231262-Fantasy-World-video-game-addicts&p=3004943&viewfull=1#post3004943
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hated school. Can't imagine why. Muslim in his mid 20's, apparently.
    I don't know I''ve had some good times...My whole adult life from 18 and up has been pretty ? good.I'm in my mid 20's I still don't think I've seen my best days. My worst was when I was in School, I hated that ? ....Once I got out, I found my way, i feel free and very much in control of my life. Which is how it should be. So all Praises is due to Allah. Nice thread.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?233851-In-Retrospect-What-Were-the-Best-Years-of-Your-Life&p=3021389&viewfull=1#post3021389

Of course, he's the type of Muslim that goes to strip clubs and eats chicken.
    Hell yeah, for one I'm not gonna eat red meat there....but chicken and fries, they just pour the bag in the fryer and put the hot sauce on it. No special cooking needed. ? is safe and if it isn't it's chicken you'll be able to tell if its bad or not immediately. With that being said, that ? is also free. Bet ya ain't know that one BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOTCH!
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?235528-HAS-ANYONE-EVER-EATEN-AT-A-STRIP-CLUB-real-talk&p=3036426#post3036426
  • b*braze
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo this site is also connected to this: https://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/

lmao

im dyin b

actually quoted from that page
    Does anyone ever sanction deceiving others as a criminal act, or decree doublethink (the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them) as schizophrenic or a mental disorder? We feel and sense no movement of the World yet many people accept the so-called experts (schmexperts) view that the World is rotating on an "axis" and orbiting the Sun.

lmfao
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    He's broke, can only afford hoopties, and is a Muslim with experience in ? sex:
    Anyways, right now I'm kinda ? but it doesn't take me more than a month to get bck on my feet. I bought a car last month after my car died on me. ? 3 weeks after buying the car then 600 dollars into fixing it zi got into a freak accident. Had to buy another car this month. Thats 2 cars in 2 months, mufucka I sure ain't rich, had a lil savings which is ? gone now....but this isexactly why I saved, an emergency. I'll be back on my feet by the end of next month. Its alaways the unexpected things that kick your ass.I got 30 ? dollars on me...smh but like I said....it wont be long til I'm straight. Nigma don't give a ? and I get the job done.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?239672-What-s-the-brokest-you-ve-ever-been&p=3073971#post3073971
    I agree that its overrated. The wet warm clamping feeling of pusssy can't be ? with. Beating her brown eye is cool if you turning her out, ? is exciting and funny, ? shocking.But, the feeling of ? cant be beat. The actual feeling of it around your ? is crazy. ? is for more of a rush/fetish, it doesn't have that heavenly feeling.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?239430-? -is-over-rated&p=3069150#post3069150
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm really not saying anyuthing different from what Edgar Cayce and Zecharia Sitchin are saying on that particular subject.

You can disagree with it, but to say that its dumb just shows your lack of information.

You guys probably dont even know who i'm talking about.

Mynameain'tearl, your just showing how much of a geek you are.

Like I said before. Make a thread called Edward Nigma and talk about me in there cause, you're once again off subject.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Went from NY to Florida. That explains his inflated ego. He's a ? king among ? peasants.
    I Stay in S. Florida and I'm thinking of moving to Central Florida, basically Orlando because of the cheap rent Heard I could get 2 rooms for like 550, ? made me bust a nut in my pants....I don't know anybody there, but I don't hang with but 1 or 2 cats here where I'm at now. I pretty much just work, train, and involve myself in different forms of debauchery....So i figure ? it, I could make a better life for myself elsewhere and meet new people. Has anyone done anything like this and how did it work for you?
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?247505-Moving-to-a-place-where-you-don-t-know-Anyone&p=3153541#post3153541
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol this guy is about to have a meltdown
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like I said before. Make a thread called Edward Nigma and talk about me in there cause, you're once again off subject.

You are the subject of this thread, ? . We're not gonna gas you up with a thread dedicated just to you. Tell us if you've ever undergone a psychiatric evaluation. We're interested.
This discussion has been closed.