Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Options

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You are the subject of this thread, ? . We're not gonna gas you up with a thread dedicated just to you. Tell us if you've ever undergone a psychiatric evaluation. We're interested.

Seems to me you are the one with an obsessiona and should be evaluated lol, and thank you for my cool quotes!

Nigma's a bad ass lol, you could keep coming with another 2-3 pages of E. Nigma quotes.

I'm the man lol

And to think he would go to these lengths just cause I don't believe in Dinosaurs....sorry bro..
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you're not schizophrenic?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you're not schizophrenic?

Thats not an E. Nigma quote....you fallin off......Go get my Farrakahn quotes, I like the silly banter between kat and I too, and find me a quote where I explain what kind of music I like. So the people can see how cool and diverse I am.

I also just finished making some Baked Ziti with mozzarella cheese...real mozzarella cheese, soul seasing, alot of garlic and pork chops( I am not muslim buddy lol)

Just a little more info since I know you my number one fan.
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I also like Dark girls with Long Hair, Caramel girls with Long Hair and White women that look ethnic...thick lips bigg butt. Just some more infor for you, since you like to know so much about Nigma, rather than the subject.....oh and by the way just to remind you....

DInosaur fossils were not discovered until the 19th Century ! LMAO
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What I meant to ask was: Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

And why are you so desperate to impress total strangers on the internet? That suggests some personality issues. Were you that badly hurt by not having your father in your life?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What I meant to ask was: Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

And why are you so desperate to impress total strangers on the internet? That suggests some personality issues. Were you that badly hurt by not having your father in your life?

Man if this is how you act when you cant agree to disagree I feel sorry whoever has to be around you.

I'm saying thouugh, NO more quotes....I done said some more ? than that....Get me something sentimental that I said and then get something outlandish...I don't want the people to think I'm some super dork that just debates....show my wild side earl....

My quotes are better than what you got to say anyways...I'm charismatic lol!

You know you my number one fan , you dedicated two pages to my quotes lol WOW
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You seem starved for attention, don't complain that you're receiving some. How can you afford a gym membership to box every week when you're broke from hooptie repair bills?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You seem starved for attention, don't complain that you're receiving some. How can you afford a gym membership to box every week when you're broke from hooptie repair bills?

Nah nah nah, no direct questions. I dont' respect you enough. Just quote me ? . let me get my shine on.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    u can't believe this if you believe in a religion

*sits and waits for ? to contradict their precious teachings*

what religions or better yet books that personalities base the religions they create state precisely that dinosaurs did not exist.

with either a bible or a fossil u have to have faith and trust that what someoe else is telling u is true.

u werent around when any holy book was written nor when any religion was founded nor were you around to see dinosaurs roaming the earth.

quit being simple, ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ed, have you overcome your financial troubles by moving to a cheaper part of Florida? Or did that plan fall through?

Also if you've got some spare change, stop by Dinosaur World in Plant City. http://www.dinosaurworld.com/
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    what religions or better yet books that personalities base the religions they create state precisely that dinosaurs did not exist.

with either a bible or a fossil u have to have faith and trust that what someoe else is telling u is true.u werent around when any holy book was written nor when any religion was founded nor were you around to see dinosaurs roaming the earth.quit being simple, ? .

When their strongest arguement is to basically attempt to badger,insult,antagonize and basically ? the messenger while avoiding the actual subjesct, goes to show you what the truth is......they don't have as strong of an arguement as they thought.

Otherwise they would state it.

Mynameaint earl took the time to go look for quotes he feels should somehow takeaway from what i'm saying....rather than take that energy to bring about facts to prove his point.

Thats weak, very pathetic behavior.

Even if you don't agree with it. Be a man, or show some intellect and state your point, stick to it if you believe it, beat it into their heads over and over, stand your ground....

Once you start name calling and focusin on whos speaking rather than the subject at hand, you show you don't have any composure and a lack of focus and intelligence.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why did your father leave your mother, Ed? Do you think he ran off to join the dinosaur conspiracy?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When their strongest arguement is to basically attempt to badger,insult,antagonize and basically ? the messenger while the avoiding the actual subjesct, goes to show you what the truth is......they don't have as strong of an arguement as they thought.

Otherwise they would state it.

basically..thats why i rarely comment on ? like this aymore. all they do after all the verbal assault is talk in general about fact" "science" and "evidence" etc but really never prove anything that does not require belief in the veracity of their sources.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Judah, we posted pics of giant ass dinosaur skeletons. Ed said "well those are fake" and refused to consider them as evidence.

You're not on this particular crazy train too, are you? I mean, we know you're superstitious, but I don't think you're a dinosaur denialist.
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    basically..thats why i rarely comment on ? like this aymore. all they do after all the verbal assault is talk in general about fact" "science" and "evidence" etc but really never prove anything that does not require belief in the veracity of their sources.

WHAT THE ? MAN!

Why didn't you tell me that 5 pages ago!
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Judah, we posted pics of giant ass dinosaur skeletons. Ed said "well those are fake" and refused to consider them as evidence.

You're not on this particular crazy train too, are you? I mean, we know you're superstitious, but I don't think you're a dinosaur denialist.

A fact is a fact, Those are replicas lol or wait you think those are the real bones? LOL Well...do you? Do you believe those Are actually the real Bones being shown that they found!?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What's your evidence that those bones are not genuine?

And are you still broke? Are you posting from a public library?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What's your evidence that those bones are not genuine?

And are you still broke? Are you posting from a public library?

You aren't smart at all.

Listen man, when you find fossils, you can barely even use the fossils you found to study because they are so delicate. Remember the bones have been ran down for millions of years. And they don't find the whole skeleton, that is very rare for them to find a whole skeleton.

Also most fossil finding even those they claim to be DInosaurs are much smaller.

Like I said, what you are looking at is a replica of how "THOSE SCIENTIST" believe the animal would have looked.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

co-siggy. just a group of people arguing handed down knowledge trying to pass it off as fact
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you're admitting they really do dig up dinosaur fossils.

But if we show you pics of how large they are, you somehow KNOW they're fake.

Right.

Still broke?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Look man I'm not gonna be all secretive. Alot of but not all but alot of my ? comes from the sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce who predicted that the earths poles would shift after portions of Japan would sink.

The guy said that in th 1960 or 1940's.

Alot of his cures for ailments work. I use some of them to heal when I'm done scrapping at the gym. Some of the ? he says I dont understand....and it's ok not to understand certain things...i think some of you guys feel its an abomination not to understand certain things.

I take it as the closest to the truth because alot of the other things he says pertaining to the human body and healing ailments are true and have helped me in my life. So I'm just sharing.

Also I'm not just bringing it up just so, iI'm bringing it up because they match up with teaching from people like Zecharia Sitchin and Elijah Muhammad and I find that to be interesting. And I realise that when something happens even the History Channel has mentioned their predictions.

They are no more and no less helpful than a nostradamus or a confuscious .

So there you go, where I have gotten some of my info. Not all of it, but some of it.

Yo i read alot, so I have alot of things to compare my information to, so I'm not saying what i believe is true......(even If I believe it to be or not be)

What I'm saying is my side is coming from a credible place.

I didn't just make it up
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So you're admitting they really do dig up dinosaur fossils.

But if we show you pics of how large they are, you somehow KNOW they're fake.

Right.

Still broke?

I said Fossils.....not Dinosaur fossils.....you do know that Fossil doesnt stand for Dinosaurs right? Because what your saying makes it sound like you think fossils stand for dinosaurs.

Let me quote myself and bolden what your slow ass didnt get

Listen man, when you find fossils, you can barely even use the fossils you found to study because they are so delicate. Remember the bones have been ran down for millions of years. And they don't find the whole skeleton, that is very rare for them to find a whole skeleton.

Also most fossil finding even those they claim to be DInosaurs are much smaller.

Where did I admit they do dig up dinosaur fossils?

I clearly stated they dont even find whole skeletons most of the time.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited October 2011
    Options
    t-rexskeleton2.jpg

That is a real skeleton. It is the third most complete t-rex skeleton ever found and up for auction in Vegas. The bones are actually rock (which is the process of fossilization bone being mineralized into rock)

it is quite clearly a dinosaur
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why did you dye your hair blonde if you thought you could go Super Saiyan? Wouldn't that make your hair blonde automatically?
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    t-rexskeleton2.jpg

That is a real skeleton. It is the third most complete t-rex skeleton ever found and up for auction in Vegas. The bones are actually rock (which is the process of fossilization bone being mineralized into rock)

it is quite clearly a dinosaur

Like Judah said, You weren't there when they found it.

So you don't kno how complete the skeleton was because they had to put it together.

As I also stated before, most of the LIzards were the sie o a regular human today. I said it more the 5 times in different post.

Now Doesnt that look like it's human size? And thiss is the third most complete skeleton of a trex?? (if they say so, whatever)

Also its afact that the fossils are often too ran down to use or even study which also makes it hard fo Scientist to arrange the structure.

They often need something to compare it to.

So even the structure isn't 100%, that lizard may have looked a bit different.

Read the last bolded sentence I wrote before your post and then look at your post

Classic.
This discussion has been closed.