birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dinosaurs are illuminati propaganda.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't believe in no ? donosaurs, I don't believe in no jesus, man I don't believe most of the ? the world delivers. Too many agendas, too much ? .

I've never heard of any ancient civilization discuss Dinosaurs, discuss dinosaur findings, make Dinosar statues or even paintings.

I don't even know when this Dinosaur ? came about.

Old Scholars, and poets dont' talk about Dinosaurs....Nothing. None of the so called Prophets talk about dinosaurs.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    atheism.jpg
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I do believe in ? . I just don't believe in this version of History.

Maybe I would ascribe to another but not this one.

Lets face it, we're dealing with alot of thieves, liars and so called experts.

I don't know what happened 65 million years ago. Most Dinosaurs bones you see in Museums are replicas.

So with that being said, when have scientist, government, or big corporations told us the truth, the whole truth and nothingbut the truth....FOR FREE...GTOH!

I put Dinosaurs along with Gargoyles, The Sphinx, Dragons, and ? like that.

Myth
  • Fresh!
    Fresh! Members Posts: 67
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When something good happens it's ? who did it.
    When something bad happens (like millions of people dying in Africa from hunger) he just can't do nothing about it.

And yes I believe in dinosaurs because they found the bones.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dunno about that other ? but we're pretty sure the guys name wasn't "jesus" as the English pronunciation of the letter "J" didn't and doesn't exist in the Hebrew/Aramaic languages.

Plus I've also heard that the Jesus story swagger jacked the story of Ra (the Egyptian sun ? ) but ive never looked it up myself to verify.

Idk about Jesus being taken from Ra, never heard about that, but I did see a video about the story of Jesus being taken and compiled from stories of deities who came way before him, and I didn't just believe the video, I looked it up,.. I don't have any links saved cause it was a while ago, but I think I started by googling something like "deities born on dec. 25." You'll find that there's a lot of deities and religious figures before jesus, that were said to also be born on dec. 25, and who also died at the same age, and had similar life stories, like being born from a ? mother, having 12 disciples, etc..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    ji0QtYVL7ASDo.jpeg
    Fixed and cosigned.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Faulty logic. There's a Holocaust museum too, but it doesn't mean that ? actually went down like that.

how can it be faulty when there are bones and i have seen them in person?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't believe in no ? donosaurs, I don't believe in no jesus, man I don't believe most of the ? the world delivers. Too many agendas, too much ? .

I've never heard of any ancient civilization discuss Dinosaurs, discuss dinosaur findings, make Dinosar statues or even paintings.

Old Scholars, and poets dont' talk about Dinosaurs....Nothing. None of the so called Prophets talk about dinosaurs.

Bruh..

Maybe because those prophets/poets weren't ? alive when dinosaurs were...

None of them were considering we have a 64+ Million gap in time between us.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    all i know was jurassic park was a classic
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

bruh you still losing out here....you're on a mean ass losing streak ever since that NOI thread
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    First ? made the dinosaurs then he made man I don't see the problem here
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »

Most important post in this ? .....^^
  • cubaroid
    cubaroid Members Posts: 483
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    they have a similar tale

born of virgins
    birthday is the 25th of december

yeah i saw something about it , and it was explained in a way that it made sense, like it was tied with astronomy and specifically the sun
  • edwardnigma
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Bruh..

Maybe because those prophets/poets weren't ? alive when dinosaurs were...

None of them were considering we have a 64+ Million gap in time between us.

WHOA BUDDY! Slow down there.

For one we aren't alive while so called Dinosaurs were alive...thats obvious so the argument they werent alive is not a good one.

As far as time gap between us, You underestimate the ancients. Their math astronomy was better then ours, their calendar was different. Do you you know the GIZA is Smack dab exactly in the middle of the earth....so all that world is flat ? , thats the west, the east had a very more sophisticated view of the earth, time, and the universe a whole. Their Pyramids were perfecly aligned with the sun and the stars. So there buildings and architecture and their endurance through time, says alot about the knowledge they possessed.

I'm Sudanese/Haitian bro, so I go by the History my ancestors left. To me, it's more credible and the closest ? I see that they had to a Dinosaur is a the Great Sphinx. The human faced lion

and I don't know what the ? thats about. So for me, like I said before, Dinosaurs fall in line with The Great Sphinx, Gargoyles, Dragons, and three headed monsters, just sayin....

I do think some animals were very large back in the day, but I believe scientist have taken alot of liberties and they made up alot of dinosaurs. Thats what I believe. I believe everything thats here now, may have been here before but bigger. IF it ain't here now, I dont' believe it was ever here.

Dinosaurs is prob just an exaggerated story after finidng a few huge lizards.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »

Carnosaur>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Dinosaurs is prob just an exaggerated story after finidng a few huge lizards.

Okay..... my dude.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There are thousands and thousands of people who work in the scientific fields studying dinosaurs.

Edwardnigma believes that ALL of these people WORLDWIDE are in on a conspiracy to fake the existence of dinosaurs.

And that NONE of them has ever snitched.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The devil did it…the devil had the knowledge to come before ? and place dinosaur fossils to test our faith

cs because the devil has hands and he uses them for planting fossils
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    cs because the devil has hands and he uses them for planting fossils

Hahahaha this is actually quite funny…

Dinosaurs existed from around 300 million years ago to 65 million years ago, they ruled the earth for a long ass time. Man came around 1 million years ago, according to some book I was reading with the kids a while ago.
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? are you serious? So to believe in a verified fossil species that died out millions of years ago is doubtful, but to believe that a man named Noah built a damn boat that collected every species of the world onto said boat to survive a worldwide flood makes more sense just because a book (bible) says so...okay....real smart.
  • PippensBulls
    PippensBulls Members Posts: 77
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible.

Dinosaurs and humans have existed on the planet together and there is tons upon tons of proof all over the world of that fact.
  • clbenzlove
    clbenzlove Members Posts: 235
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible.

Dinosaurs and humans have existed on the planet together and there is tons upon tons of proof all over the world of that fact.

Where did this proof come from? Give me a link or article ..and please dont make it be a youtube clip of a Flintstones episode....
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    interesting fact: when humans first arrived in Australia 40,000 years ago, a species of giant monitor lizard still existed there

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Megalania

megalania1mmmz7.jpg
  • lifegoeson7
    lifegoeson7 Members Posts: 51
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ofcourse dinos existed. Theres thousands of fossils. I just find it weird that they are not mentioned in the bible
This discussion has been closed.