The Official Common>>>>>>>>>Tupac

Options

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    & yeah they know he's considered the best by many so they'll put ___>>>pac

In other words saying "he considered the best but I got a great argument & reasons as to why I think ____ is better."

Every rapper gets that treatment idk why it stirs up ? when they say pac
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lets put it this way

the only people in the entire world who agree with you are the ones cs, this thread

so 14 people agree with you that commons better

100million think pac >>>> common (they dont know who this guy is)
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Common has better albums than Tupac overall
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    "let em' talk, let em' hate, it aint Pac's fault they at the bottom, let em' stay"

ay mrjr....you, the child groping bizarro, and the ? squad you rolled in with die slow with a stomach full of baby penises.....? common

brendas got a baby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his whole life's work

>>>> brendas got a baby by far.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Nag Champa" >>>> "Brenda's got a bastard"
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Retrospect for life>>>>>>Brendas got a baby

cosign this
  • KeepinItHundred
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the book of life >>> pac
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Retrospect for life>>>>>>Brendas got a baby and dear mama

thats actualy an even toss up but dear mama is on another level.. common is crazy dope but he aint seeing 2pac as far as his music
    again universal mind control and electric circus when common was on the eryka badu drug he messed up what could have been a flawless catalog..
    btw comparing 2pac n common is stupid its like comparing Talib kweli to Scarface its not even the same level
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

>>>> brendas got a baby by far.

ol look the bizarro groupie cult has arrived

foh.....that ? don't read with me fam, you ask anybody in the street what songs will be remembered & prestigious more it's

brenda's got a baby>>>>>that ? , skinny jean loving, neo "soul" ? common be putting out everytime

btw........? chicago, ol bummy ass rachet city
  • KeepinItHundred
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    someone get dankndrank some midol, stat!!!
  • KeepinItHundred
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ol look the bizarro groupie cult has arrived

foh.....that ? don't read with me fam, you ask anybody in the street what songs will be remembered & prestigious more it's

brenda's got a baby>>>>>that ? , skinny jean loving, neo "soul" ? common be putting out everytime

btw........? chicago, ol bummy ass rachet city

pac is remembered because he died at the hight of his career. imagine is dmx died in 2001. same ? would have happened. common is a nicer emcee than pac.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Common and nas supposedly have a collab album droppin next year

They should do a track wit no i.d. producing it where they talk about hip hop from 2012 back to 92 and how hip hop regressed since they both been in the game 20 years

like joe buddens did except go backwards from now to the early 90's

That song would be raw as ?

Nas.Com

y'all ain't ready for it
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pac is remembered because he died at the hight of his career. imagine is dmx died in 2001. same ? would have happened. common is a nicer emcee than pac.

lmao @ the excuses these cult members can come up with just to save face......

where is common ? being heard in urban community?.....? , nobody but you candle admiring, inscent smoking muthafuckas

bottom line when it's all said & done

brenda's gotta baby>>>>>>>>>>>>common hippie ass

? him & ? his ? of a hometown

i been there and the aint nothing to be proud.....RATCHET
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    From a technical standpoint yeah Common is better...as an artist Pac has had bigger songs...both poets, Pac had more charisma while Common focuses more on lyricism.....Id rather listen to Pac than Common tho....and id prolly not take a ? from Chicago's opinion on the matter to be honest lol them ? ride for everything Chicago regardless it seems
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think they in 2 different lanes. Common is one of my favorites but Pac was just incredible

http://youtu.be/RE89reZTow0
  • KeepinItHundred
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao @ the excuses these cult members can come up with just to save face......

where is common ? being heard in urban community?.....? , nobody but you candle admiring, inscent smoking muthafuckas

bottom line when it's all said & done

brenda's gotta baby>>>>>>>>>>>>common hippie ass

? him & ? his ? of a hometown

i been there and the aint nothing to be proud.....RATCHET

common's not even my top 5 favorite. but it's obvious he's nicer than pac. explain how brendas got a baby is better than song for assata then. it's not better in anyway.(flow, concept, lyricism, story telling).
  • KeepinItHundred
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not to me

Retrospect for life is a real song for 2 reasons

Its about havin a kid irresponsibly wit a chick and the problems that can come wit that

And the thought process people go through deciding whether to abort a child or keep it

That song is more realistic and a better story than brendas got a baby

when you gonna make that "jay-z >>>>> pac" thread? lol
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Common and nas supposedly have a collab album droppin next year

They should do a track wit no i.d. producing it where they talk about hip hop from 2012 back to 92 and how hip hop regressed since they both been in the game 20 years

like joe buddens did except go backwards from now to the early 90's

That song would be raw as ?

You do realize by saying that you're actually giving Nas props right?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn at the feelings caught not only Common>>>Pac im pretty sure he d knock Pac the ? out too lol btw the first time he performed ? in yoo was at the HOB in LA. Gangsta ? ....
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn at the feelings caught not only Common>>>Pac im pretty sure he d knock Pac the ? out too lol btw the first time he performed ? in yoo was at the HOB in LA. Gangsta ? ....

What?! Damn Common Sense don't play
  • thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    4 classics

All I gotta say
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    & yeah they know he's considered the best by many so they'll put ___>>>pac

In other words saying "he considered the best but I got a great argument & reasons as to why I think ____ is better."

Every rapper gets that treatment idk why it stirs up ? when they say pac

The reason why is nobody wanted to act like they ? wit Common five months ago when Black thought and Talib Kweli was getting dissed as well as Common. I remember because I thought the dissers were crazy at the time. Soon as it becomes trendy to diss Pac with just about anybody, now all of a sudden I'm seeing Common get props on the reason that he shoulda been got five months ago when all the conscious rappers was gettin destroyed on this site and ? was talkin bout " aww Common too boring" now this ? right in line wit Biggie and Pac. That's what's ? me off as a Common fan. It feels like it ain't that ? really support his ? heavy (cuz like I said he was gettin dissed on here not too long back and hardly nobody was defending him), it's just that it feels like he's getting uplifted at some Pac hating expence. It's alright if a few people felt that way from day one but for everyone all of a sudden to treat this man like he been the greatest feels Disingenious. Where does it stop? Next the fuckery gonna be like soulja boy >>>>>Pac and the people that get tired of Pac fans gont be on some funk master flex type of hating with the chain co signers sayin crazy ? and be like "you know what....that supaman ? was better lyrically than Hail Mary" Smh just let the man rest in peace