The Official Common>>>>>>>>>Tupac

Options

Comments

• thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol it's funny because only on the Internet will this be true.

It sure it is funny

Go outside and ? will just flat out tell u no
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow..this thread is interesting.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is an interesting troll thread, certainly different than the usual
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    this is an interesting troll thread, certainly different than the usual

How is it a troll thread if anything we cn compare these ? albums ...................
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    The reason why is nobody wanted to act like they ? wit Common five months ago when Black thought and Talib Kweli was getting dissed as well as Common. I remember because I thought the dissers were crazy at the time. Soon as it becomes trendy to diss Pac with just about anybody, now all of a sudden I'm seeing Common get props on the reason that he shoulda been got five months ago when all the conscious rappers was gettin destroyed on this site and ? was talkin bout " aww Common too boring" now this ? right in line wit Biggie and Pac. That's what's ? me off as a Common fan. It feels like it ain't that ? really support his ? heavy cuz like I said he was gettin dissed on here not too long back and hardly nobody was defending him, it's just it feels like he's getting uplifted at some Pac hating expence. It's alright if a few people felt that way from day one but for everyone all of a sudden to treat this man like he been the greatest feels Disingenious. Where does it stop? Next the fuckery gonna be like soulja boy >>>>>Pac and the people that get tired of Pac fans gont be on some funk master flex type of hating with the chain co signers sayin crazy ? and be like "you know what....that supaman ? was better than Hail Mary" Smh just let the man rest in peace

Common been getting props & considered a GOAT on this board.

& so the ? what if someone puts soulja boy>>>pac if they had a argument & valid points why or other posters did?

You & I both know that ain't true or happening but if there's a valid argument it's fair game.

That ? ain't untouchable.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

& so the ? what if someone puts soulja boy>>>pac if they had a argument & valid points why or other posters did?

You & I both know that ain't true or happening but if there's a valid argument it's fair game.

Nawl this the first I've seen of him being in everybody's top 3 outta the blue and I been on this site for a minute now. This the first time I've seen multiple posters be reluctant to call Common boring. Look at Tommy, all it took for him to finally give Nas some props is align Nas with the guy everybody sayin is better than Pac. It' almost feels like Common getting positive comments more because of Pac backlashing than because of strong support from you guys all along. I could be wrong but that's what it feels like to me. The fact that you ended your post with he ain't untouchable is interesting in it self.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nawl this the first I've seen of him being in everybody's top 3 outta the blue and I been on this site for a minute now. This the first time I've seen multiple posters be reluctant to call Common boring. Look at Tommy, all it took for him to finally give Nas some props is align Nas with the guy everybody sayin is better than Pac. It' almost feels like Common getting positive comments more because of Pac backlashing than because of strong support from you guys all along. I could be wrong but that's what it feels like to me. The fact that you ended your post with he ain't untouchable is interesting in it self.

You are wrong.

Posters been had common in they Goat lists idk what you been looking at maybe because he don't get discussed alot?

& Tommy gives Nas his props he just don't like Nas most recent ? & Illmatic from what I see.

I put pac ain't untouchable because that's what all the ? in this thread who disagree are acting like.

I could understand them not agreeing but read through a pac thread on here you'll see how ? just completely write off the thought of anyone being better than pac.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

I made a thread saying if common comes out with 2 more 4 mics albums he's goat by default 2 days ago
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I like this thread
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Common > Pac, and it's not up for debate. Common is better at damn near EVERYTHING.

Stop putting dudes on a pedestal because they got shot up for acting stupid. Once people die, y'all want to rewrite history and make it like dude was way better than what he was.

Common is a tier 1 emcee, Pac is tier 2.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The reason ? do that is to A. Make ? catch feelings B. To have a debate or vote on who agrees, who doesn't & why.

I don't see why doing tht way is a crime.

Again, it's not a crime, but you're questioning why people act like it's blasphemy when people do that in regard to Pac. If one of the purposes of this thread is to make people catch feelings, then it's a troll thread in which people will act like it's blasphemous to compare Pac to Common. This doesn't qualify as a debate because the ">" already asserts that Common is better than Pac.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Again, it's not a crime, but you're questioning why people act like it's blasphemy when people do that in regard to Pac. If one of the purposes of this thread is to make people catch feelings, then it's a troll thread in which people will act like it's blasphemous to compare Pac to Common. This doesn't qualify as a debate because the ">" already asserts that Common is better than Pac.

On this board when have u ever saw ___>>>___ not start a debate?

That's why it's done to catch ppl's eye & start a debate
  • georgia boi
    edited November 2011
    Options

There's truth in dude's post though. The Reason had all but written Common off. Before Common started droppin' heat beginning with "Ghetto Dreams" and everything released from the new album, people said he fell off and even went as far as calling dude a sellout. Common drops five new joints and now people compare him to Pac. Where were these comparisons then?
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There's truth in dude's post though. The Reason had all but written Common off. Before Common started droppin' heat beginning with "Ghetto Dreams" and everything released from the new album, people said he fell off and even went as far as calling dude a sellout. Common drops five new joints and now people compare him to Pac. Where were these comparisons then?

Posting 4 yrs here lurked 1 never saw people writing him off or calling him a sellout.

Idk where you & dude getting this from.
  • georgia boi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    On this board when have u ever saw ___>>>___ not start a debate?

That's why it's done to catch ppl's eye & start a debate

When it's done the other way around. Switch it to say 2Pac >>>>> Common and it won't get anywhere near the number of replies. Rarely does the more highly regarded artist being placed on the greater than side garner as much attention as when placed on the other side.
  • georgia boi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Posting 4 yrs here lurked 1 never saw people writing him off or calling him a sellout.

Idk where you & dude getting this from.

There was a thread here last year that called Common for being a sellout b/c he did a song w/ the Jonas Bros. In that thread and a few others people wrote him off for making UMC.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    When it's done the other way around. Switch it to say 2Pac >>>>> Common and it won't get anywhere near the number of replies. Rarely does the more highly regarded artist being placed on the greater than side garner as much attention as when placed on the other side.

Because more people agree with it cuz pac or said highly regarded rapper is more popular/has more fans.

If someone made a thread saying your fav rapper>>>someone you clearly know he's better than would u even make a post in the thread other than a cosign?

I cosignes this thread & because it's alarming that anyone says ____>>>pac dudes came in and debated.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There was a thread here last year that called Common for being a sellout b/c he did a song w/ the Jonas Bros. In that thread and a few others people wrote him off for making UMC.

Look what u just typed.

As if that was alot of people.
  • georgia boi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Look what u just typed.

As if that was alot of people.

Read what I typed again. "Few others" was pertaining to few other threads, not people. The thread about Common being a sellout was as big as this thread if not bigger and a lot of people were co-signing that Common was a sellout and that he'd fallen off.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Read what I typed again. "Few others" was pertaining to few other threads, not people. The thread about Common being a sellout was as big as this thread if not bigger and a lot of people were co-signing that Common was a sellout and that he'd fallen off.

But if nobody posts abt common who was "alot" of those posters?

Again that was ONE thread
  • georgia boi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Because more people agree with it cuz pac or said highly regarded rapper is more popular/has more fans.

If someone made a thread saying your fav rapper>>>someone you clearly know he's better than would u even make a post in the thread other than a cosign?

I cosignes this thread & because it's alarming that anyone says ____>>>pac dudes came in and debated.

Which is why it even defeats the purpose of using elementary greater than/less than signs to get a point across. That's all I'm saying. Someone can state an unpopular opinion without doing that. Is it a crime? No, but there's no need to call out those that think such a comparison is blasphemous when people do that. Of course people are going to consider anything that's unpopular belief as blasphemous.
  • CJ
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Which is why it even defeats the purpose of using elementary greater than/less than signs to get a point across. That's all I'm saying. Someone can state an unpopular opinion without doing that. Is it a crime? No, but there's no need to call out those that think such a comparison is blasphemous when people do that. Of course people are going to consider anything that's unpopular belief as blasphemous.

No....

& whats the difference of doing >>> or typing "com is better than pac" samething.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How is it a troll thread if anything we cn compare these ? albums ...................

Because the thread starter doesn't like tupac, so this was made to get a reaction out of pac fans and stans
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I respect common but hes boring as ? tho and it shows not alot of people like his music since he sold 2.8 million total and hes been in the game for 15 years.

I used to love H.E.R is dope.

but Pac got better music.

Tommy will cosign anything.

Troll of the year