The Official Common>>>>>>>>>Tupac

Options

Comments

• louisvuittonoutlet2a
    louisvuittonoutlet2a Members Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Online dating services is now popular about the past few years, extremely hence as compared to running close to inside night clubs as well as golf equipment attempting to find that certain soul mates. That being said, the good news is superb along with fantastic record for the method World-wide-web adult dating got started in addition to how it's got advanced as a living issue gradually. Folks apparently nest around droves towards the online dating services and yes it begs a new dilemma this requires giving answers to. Two or three hellos every now and then, the lunch time night out, are sometimes a dining particular date or perhaps not one but two nevertheless it presents itself which these types of regular approaches can’t job. If you are, probably it is best to start about the bandwagon associated with online dating sites. There are various the explanation why you have to consider internet dating Along with getting any user involving any kind of online dating service expertise you will be in reality demonstrating on your own on the remaining portion of the universe, improving a person's eliptical regarding buddies in addition to rearing your own expectations to obtain the proper spouse. Internet dating provides among the least complicated and many powerful procedure on the market to satisfy new pals perhaps produce a enduring connection. Together with online dating service internet websites you'll be able to read a set regarding 100s to help a huge number of doable connection prospective customers with out giving this relaxation of your home. The majority of individual men and women really like the internets dating field, Opposite to the tv on pc, but there's more have got month-to-month fees. You have to ensure of the fact that there are the many cost-free Internet TV ON PC channels you'll need right before you set upwards online TELEVISION SET application. Which might be developed with a few minutes. This routes supplied by means of in which software program work are substantially large as compared with your own satellite tv on pc television set. It is easy to just acquire the most beneficial software program that stocks far more channels as well as afterwards it is easy to like unrestricted having access to your entire cost-free TV on the web routes on your overall existence. You can easily decide that channel an individual may wish to delight in through the plans lists produced.
    Tag:Damier Wallets
    ,Louis Vuitton Sale
    ,Taiga Leather
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    No....

& whats the difference of doing >>> or typing "com is better than pac" samething.

So you're saying that people won't consider anything that's unpopular belief as blasphemous. Ok, how about if someone said Joe >>>> R. Kelly. Being that R. Kelly is more widely accepted than Joe as the "king of R&B", people will consider such a statement as ludicrous and blasphemous.

There's not a difference between using >>> or saying Common is better than Pac. Let me be clearer posing the question as to whose better is different than stating it as fact. Posing the question opens up a debate in which people will still probably catch feelings. Stating that "insert rapper >>>>> Pac or whoever the more popular rapper is" or "lesser known rapper is better than the more popular rapper" is begging people to catch feelings and co-sign with the threadstarter rather than debate. It's also stating that the threadstarter knows or feels that the more popular is overrated and/or is held to a higher standard, but wants to see how many people actually agree. It's less objective as opposed to "Common vs. Pac", "Common or Pac", "Who Is Better: Common or Pac"
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Because the thread starter doesn't like tupac, so this was made to get a reaction out of pac fans and stans

Who said I don't like Pac i bumped some of his ? I just ain't putting him on a pedestal like some of these dumb ? he acted like a ? when he live so he died like a ? suppose to.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I come on the IC every time I get a break from selling ? and it always amazes me how ? have Pac in their top 5 but put Common in the 10-20 range foh you wanna be impersonators.Unlike Pac, Common didn't had to act like a ? /gangster to sell albums.He's a far better representative than Pac only ignorant ? wouldn't agree.Common also is a better actor and made songs with actual meaning to help uplift the black community.

JR still the goat troll.............
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Common def underrated, musically i might just put him over jay and big, not pac tho...he needs to be a bit more diverse and impactful for that...but yea ppl like common and mos def are slightly on a deeper level than jay or big.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i see way more comments from the same handful of people that dont like pac in these kinds of threads than the so called pac stans.....just an observation
  • bankrupt baller
    edited November 2011
    Options
    im pretty sure my comment upset you....truth hurts,no dr dre.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There's truth in dude's post though. The Reason had all but written Common off. Before Common started droppin' heat beginning with "Ghetto Dreams" and everything released from the new album, people said he fell off and even went as far as calling dude a sellout. Common drops five new joints and now people compare him to Pac. Where were these comparisons then?

Preach ? !! I swear to ? I never seen Common get this much love on this Board. Im just tryna tell CJ that I've noticed a Pac backlashing trend that had nothing to do with Common before this thread....but now has an absolute factor as far as the sentements given right now. People are so tired of hearing about how Pac had NY scared as ? and ? like that that it's trendy to go against the Rap grain and be like Pac wasn't tight. blah blah blah. It would be different if Common was getting the Love Jay Z gets every week on this site for years, then I wouldn't have no leg room to be sceptical of this thread, I'll know this site might as well be Common Dot com duhh people are gonna make these threads,.....but where were these People when he was gettin shat on for years for being boring and too afro centric? If I get time over the weekend Ima try to find the threads too. How Common (which again, I loved his stuff) go from not even being as popular as Ross or Weezy on this site to being the Best rapper Dead or alive all of a damn sudden? Im tellin you....it's not because of Common music being that impactful to people....it's because people are that tired of hearing about Pac being the best. If it was Biggies Name instead of Pac Common was goin against Common would be back to gettin shat on....I Guranteee you.
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I had nas in my top 3 about 6-7 months ago,ya'll dickride/obsess/overrate duke I dont

Cosign

? you just got thu tearing the ? outta him last weak and agreeing with Jay'z one hot album every ten years thing.....now he in your top 3? you said he can rap tho, you did say that but helll....Canibus can rap too so wtf that mean....now Nas in your top 3? shut yo troll ass up, you'll just say anything if it has to do with some Pac hating even aligning another rapper you dont like with the ? people wanna say better just for the sake of trollin
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Co-sign the hell out of this thread
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    RIP Tupac Shakur THE GREATEST Rapper Ever after My ? Nasty Nas
  • bankrupt baller
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dont get so emotionally invested in my posts ,Its not good for your health

And this is from march 26,2011

2edm9s3.jpg

I had nas #1 but since then WTT dropped and jigga blacked da ? out and I had to shuffle the deck

1.Biggie
    2.Jigga
    3.Ghost
    4.Nas

Thats my current list

so somehow WTT also affected biggie and ghost going above nas?
    lol you make no sense...
  • bankrupt baller
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol What did Biggie drop in the last 8 months to make him move ahead of Nas?

you beat me too it....tommy757 flip flops all the time to suit his newest argument
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thomas: if you had Nas in your top 3 all along.....I reapet ALL ALONG then you got let me know how you a fan of a ? you attack so much. IC does this look like a ? that claims Nas is a top 3 D.O.A ?

He had a spark when he started then he became garbage Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all

Thats literally what happened

The only good songs on I am is Ny state of mind II,Small world,hate me now and we will survive

That album had 2 of the worst songs ever in Dr knockboot and K-i-s-s-i-n-g and big things is garbage

I always thought 'I am' was wack as ?
    So u sayin In NYC ? dont ? wit nas like that? But on net forums he's "The GOAT"

Lmao thats funny cuz where I live nobody checks for nas but everybody ? wit jigga

Ironically on the net its the opposite

Very Ironic

Hmmmm Really ? ? ^ ^
    Bottom Line is this

If u wanna hear music that will help the worst insomniacs go to sleep and raps about moons,tombs,rocks,quasars and king tut bump nas

If u wanna hear a rapper wit the illest flow since Biggie da GOAT who talks about bangin mad hoes,celebrating life and makin dough listen to jigga

I fully understand why some of these geeks hate jigga they cant relate to what he talk about

Also its No point in debating the past jigga won

if that's a guy you respect as a top 3 I can only imagine how much you'd go in on a ? on you top 3 WOAT D.O.A
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so a ? that puts you to sleep is all of a sudden in your top 3 ...wow

well if i look at it that way then I shouldn't be surprised by this thread because Common was puttin most ? prior to this to sleep too. Now he in everybody top 2 or 3 so now i get it...thanks uncle Tom, now i know whats goin on. you have such a powerful influence on this site you got everybody big uppin supositly boring rapppers for the sole purpose of hating Pac....congrats my ? on the leadership skills, you the man
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I prefer Common over Pac...........
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? yo lazy eye is an embarrassment to hard working eyes everywhere
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dont be selective when u pick quotes also You conveniently left this quote out of that same 'what happened to nas from 96-01' thread

I said nas catalog is sub par(I am,nastradamus,Streets diciple,distant relatives)

And I think vol 3 by jigga is trash, kingdom come and bp3 is sub par that takes nothin away from him being one of the goats

dont even try that my ? like i aint tryna keep it real....I told you like 2 pages back that you said he can rap I ADMITTED YOU SAID THAT. but then I said so what? Canibus can rap too! Stop it ? , you back pedalling and you know it! The fact that he can rap dont have ? to do with the fact that you said he puts you to sleep one minute then actin like you a fan of the ? the next. cut it out and answer my question. How you been a fan all along but act like he's garbage?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    ? yo lazy eye is an embarrassment to hard working eyes everywhere

haha wAt? when did this thread have anything to do with tmac
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    haha wAt? when did this thread have anything to do with tmac

my inner Tupac made me say that ?
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How is it all of a sudden when I had nas in my top 3 7 months ago? And I posted proof sayin so

I said when that jigga vs nas battle kicked off I was in school and I was the only ? sayin nas won

Me vs literally 15-20 people

So that also means 10 years ago I was a nas fan

Does nas have boring ass songs? Yes

what???????????????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said that in school but said in that same thead I got the quotes from He ate Nas up on Takeover with FACTS.... remember that? so you've been a hypocrite since grade school?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I didnt read any of the pages but lol at a Common/Pac thread turns into Jay vs Nas
  • bankrupt baller
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tommy "primetime" bilfiger
  • jek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    jek just proved people are capable of changing their minds

And opinions can fluctuate

Good job dog you should be a crackshot detective

Bottom line is Jigga>>>>>>>Nas

Yeah I suppose you should own a clothing line also huh? look...I understand Opinons varying over time maybe after you put thought into it, but that's not what i feel Your're doin...I feel like you want us to believe you had respect for Nas a while back then all of a sudden he bored you so much his ? put you to sleep just last week, and now he was one of the ? you had great respect for till watch the throne came out or something, I mean you're all over the place. Maybe the next rapper that spits at a noisy as ? -need to back the ? up ass camera man Pac will be better than. None of my top 5 D.O.A's put me to sleep so how is Nas some ol might as well be nyquil ass ? to you just last week and he's top 3 you've ever heard rap on this day?
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Back on track

This song>>>>>>>Anything pac ever released

yO MAN POINT PLANK 2PAC DID A DOPE TRACK ON every SUBJECT COMMMON HAS HAD IN HIS CATAGOGY BY THE AGE OF 25 STOP IT MAN !! YO I COULD PUT A POST AND SAY 50 TYSON > 2PAQC AND ULL BE THE ONLY ? AGREEIN YO STOP IT .. 2 PAC >>> ALL YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS.