Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    get what?
    you makin up some ? just to cover your ass?
    i been got that, b
    you done switched the ? from you bein a ? to me bein a ?
    whatever makes you sleep better at night

Cover for what, ? ? I'd post it again. :cool:

I'll post all the pg-rated pictures of ? couples I want, and take the lot of you by your bufoonish chains kicking and screaming into the 21st century, one pastuerized clown-ass bootlicker at a time.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haha @ tryin to justify faggotry.

lol@ trying to justify a fake thug in your avi. You fake ass thug wannabe.

Glorifying music that encourages the killing of other black men, you brainwashed ? . Who needs the KKK, when we have you here to do a little soft shoe for us. Well, come on boy, jig!

Get off the internet and get your GED.

You ? shuckin' and jivin' for the cracka, perpetuating ? stereotypes, ass ? .

"Wha...wha....whats a matter, ? ? WE SICK?!?"
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ that ? tho
    cuz he really think that ? was not suspect at all
    wit his
    raw smoked sausage eatin ass
    ? runnin round tellin ? they got somethin in they eye
    so he can blow it ou
    t
    HIlarious.....
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a friend of mine told me the first day i was introduced to her that she met some dude on a bus........................................and ? the dude in the back of that same bus right after they met
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I remember I was getting wasted with this brawd one night and she told me how she would let niccas shoot all in her mouth in sh*t. I'm like really. I tried to shoot in her mouth, but sadly I've only came off head like 2 times in my life and that night wasn't one them. SMH
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    chick confessed to me that back in the day she had an alter ego (basically an excuse to be a ? ) name Judy

Judy slept with 5 ? in one day once.

Is she from North philly cos i think i know this broad
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i should explain why she even confessed this to me.

im at the house (been drinking since 11am for some reason lol) and she calls and says she's in the area. so i kinda bring up sex and she says "oh i'm not having sex anymore"

so i ask why and zone out lmao. then she starts with the "alter ego" ? i was like whoa. she said "so basically, i'm not having sex until its in a relationship"

for the record: almost every chick that USED to have sex, but stops "all of a sudden" possibly did some wild ? . from my experience.

missed this...true very true
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn I tried to read the thread but I stopped on page 6
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i seen a girl fist herself. does that count?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A white chick back in high school use to like it when ? would ? in her mouth while she was giving 'em head.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A white chick back in high school use to like it when ? would ? in her mouth while she was giving 'em head.

? i love freaky ass white girls.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

mr-nasty-time-o.gif....................
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    ? i love freaky ass white girls.

1 of ? 's many gifts to this Earth!!!
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

? impossible. you can't ? and skeet at the same time
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? sucking contest with her best friend............

funny thing was her bestfriend told me that not her^^...............
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I read every page. Summary

LOL @ some of the stories
    The Mexican and Kat went at it. I can't lie he had a lot of low blows. Kat isn't the strongest person mentally so she went back and fore with a guy that clearly has disdain for Kat like women. I got into before with Kat but it was completely different and I ain't gonna bring that up.

Kimi dropped some knowledge too, she had to defend Kat since ? wouldn't come. The Capt Save a Hoe is death to a ? image. It's like Stop Snitchin' but for men to women. Kat needed to hear what she heard but she can find someone. She just has to understand that she will always have baggage and it will stick. Lies always come out at the end of the day. Believe me, I has a relationship with a hoe once before, she snitched on herself time and time again. Then wondered why I want out after a short time period and she at the time was a reformed hoe years past her slutty party years. If you listen to her tell it, she only ? with bf's. LOL, most people who have lost their v-card had sex with one or two people outside of the relationship. Maybe in hopes of being g/b-f or becoming g/b-f in time.

texican- you have problem my ? . You sound like me at times. When you have a type of person you dislike, you go really hard. Almost to the point of death. Think about GTA Vice City or whatever. You shoot someone with the right gun twice or more, they die. Once they die, you can get their money. But with you, you would get the money and shoot them over and over again like a ? . You might not know it or probably do but you have problems. You were on point with Kat, that's why no woman is really giving you a battle.

This one ? with the list, lol. A couple of that ? mention is true. The thing is when ? talk, they really just say a lot of ? not knowing what their talking about. A lot of that ? what ? . Some was true, like the marriage/jumpoff comment because all women I know, truly want to be married.

? , threads like this is like Cheaters, fun to view but hard to take. We aren't like women, we can't separate one from the masses that easily. Reading this kinda makes you paranoid. No one wants a hoe, well some of us do not want a hoe. If you have morals, the chances are better that you will find a quality girl. It doesn't mean that she ? with good ? all the way but usually she will pick up on her mistakes.

The End.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Guess it counts cause I was in the room.

Called up the school radio and asked to rate how much dudes like to have their ? hummed on when they getting sucked.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    I read every page. Summary

LOL @ some of the stories
    The Mexican and Kat went at it. I can't lie he had a lot of low blows. Kat isn't the strongest person mentally so she went back and fore with a guy that clearly has disdain for Kat like women. I got into before with Kat but it was completely different and I ain't gonna bring that up.

Kimi dropped some knowledge too, she had to defend Kat since ? wouldn't come. The Capt Save a Hoe is death to a ? image. It's like Stop Snitchin' but for men to women. Kat needed to hear what she heard but she can find someone. She just has to understand that she will always have baggage and it will stick. Lies always come out at the end of the day. Believe me, I has a relationship with a hoe once before, she snitched on herself time and time again. Then wondered why I want out after a short time period and she at the time was a reformed hoe years past her slutty party years. If you listen to her tell it, she only ? with bf's. LOL, most people who have lost their v-card had sex with one or two people outside of the relationship. Maybe in hopes of being g/b-f or becoming g/b-f in time.

texican- you have problem my ? . You sound like me at times. When you have a type of person you dislike, you go really hard. Almost to the point of death. Think about GTA Vice City or whatever. You shoot someone with the right gun twice or more, they die. Once they die, you can get their money. But with you, you would get the money and shoot them over and over again like a ? . You might not know it or probably do but you have problems. You were on point with Kat, that's why no woman is really giving you a battle.

This one ? with the list, lol. A couple of that ? mention is true. The thing is when ? talk, they really just say a lot of ? not knowing what their talking about. A lot of that ? what ? . Some was true, like the marriage/jumpoff comment because all women I know, truly want to be married.

? , threads like this is like Cheaters, fun to view but hard to take. We aren't like women, we can't separate one from the masses that easily. Reading this kinda makes you paranoid. No one wants a hoe, well some of us do not want a hoe. If you have morals, the chances are better that you will find a quality girl. It doesn't mean that she ? with good ? all the way but usually she will pick up on her mistakes.

The End.

lmfao i did too............i can't believe it either..............

hands down the best thread and most entertaining i've ever read on here....................

? used a church sock as a condom lol...............

hell one of my homeboi's got head from a crackhead...........and smashed a ? with herpes...........

? are reckless these days...................
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This girl i was talkin to told me she let some dude finger her with a pistol. Didnt ask if it was a bf or a jump off, either way she lost mad points for that.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    man after reading the first page you guys got me worried. i mean im pretty sure im with a good girl, and i dont wana ask about her past...BUT!!!!!!!! the first time we ? she gave dome like a pro, like maybe she had done i before on a regular basis...im just sayin...u mofos got me scarred with talks of a choir girl ? 5man in one day hmmmmmmmmm
  • Babyface_Lo
    Babyface_Lo Members Posts: 146
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Chick i met in Orlando who moved from Cleveland, told me how much a ? she was and how she would ? in the middle of class and had threesomes. Long story short, she gave bomb head and i ? on her in the shower. I met her off of Black Planet from back in the days

You can tell Kat had a train ran on her because of her earlier response, i'm not judging you though Kat.

you ? on someone?? damn. no wonder you lot still love r kelly lol..
  • Babyface_Lo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    a gf told me that she effed 3 friends in the same day. and each one was bigger than the last lol! she got pregnant that same summer
  • Babyface_Lo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    man after reading the first page you guys got me worried. i mean im pretty sure im with a good girl, and i dont wana ask about her past...BUT!!!!!!!! the first time we ? she gave dome like a pro, like maybe she had done i before on a regular basis...im just sayin...u mofos got me scarred with talks of a choir girl ? 5man in one day hmmmmmmmmm

grow some ?
  • Babyface_Lo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hate to echo my homeboy Texican, but this is truth a lot of women don't want to hear. Chick that's had trains ran on her= unwifeable. Simple as that. Most men feel like this. They just won't tell you to your face..............................................

this guy has no idea what is gf or fuuture gfs has been upto. he's living a fantasy
This discussion has been closed.