Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? with lives with her baby father said she went to chill with and ex afew weeks ago let him beat it up and went back to her baby father...regular ? now days

? said she went down on her female cousin and a female friend..........regular ?
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i cried twice during the movie Hardball
    they killed the lil ?
    smh

cant lie, i did, once though smdh
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? with lives with her baby father said she went to chill with and ex afew weeks ago let him beat it up and went back to her baby father...regular ? now days

Word. Had this ? that I went to HS w/. Hadnt seen her in like 3 years but she found me on FB. Long story short she was 8 weeks preggo & living w/ her BD. ? let me beat raw, I busted mad nuts on the baby head, and she swallowed my kids...these hoes have no shame. ? disguisting!!!
  • bull6599
    edited February 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    And ol' dude probably loves her to death.

t7jq6c.jpg

Probably. I went to HS w/ that ? too, but we never had any interactions.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Word. Had this ? that I went to HS w/. Hadnt seen her in like 3 years but she found me on FB. Long story short she was 8 weeks preggo & living w/ her BD. ? let me beat raw, I busted mad nuts on the baby head, and she swallowed my kids...these hoes have no shame. ? disguisting!!!

broad who told me that tryna "chill" but idk ? look iight to
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    reading through this thread...*Pac voice* gotta ? goin craaaaazzzzzzyyyy!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ex-girlfriend told me in high school that her sister use to hold her down and eat the ? . and she liked it.

wildest ? in this thread by far ...........
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This Italian/Puerto Rican chick I knew said she aint know her baby daddy name.

LOL/LMAO/SMH/SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!

She was dead ass too. Was a typical deadbeat bummy drug dealer & she only knew his street name.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    typical ? : gotten peed on, threesomes, trains,sucking multiple ? at frat parties,etc. I know some ? !
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when i worked at carls jr, "hardees" for you east coast ? , i fingered this white girl when the lobby closed she was my coworker then i went back to making sandwhichs for drive thru ,didnt even think to wash my hands SMFH my bad to whoever came thru that drive thru lol
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    when i worked at carls jr, "hardees" for you east coast ? , i fingered this white girl when the lobby closed she was my coworker then i went back to making sandwhichs for drive thru ,didnt even think to wash my hands SMFH my bad to whoever came thru that drive thru lol

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
  • terbear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

never know you might have had you a famous star with more than just mayonnaise and special sauce...
  • terbear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    So having one threesome means she's contaminated for life? You must be kidding, she's just honest about it, but PLENTY of Women have done that ? before, you would be surprised........

I dont agree fully with texican, he makes very valid points also from a guys point of view a girl that let 2 dudes smash at the same time isnt relationship material unless the dude has no standards.( no thats not a jab at her for getting a train ran on her)
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ex-girlfriend told me in high school that her sister use to hold her down and eat the ? . and she liked it.

Give the man the championship LMAO. You still keep in contact with her?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »

*DEAD* im in tears ova here...rofl
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    typical ? : gotten peed on, threesomes, trains,sucking multiple ? at frat parties,etc. I know some ? !

Ga Southern ? . I will never forget the nights we went to Southern, lol. june gone be mad that most of the girls who attend her alma mater ? . Man the soror chicks, lol. Yo, I never liked UGA hoes tho.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Got damn @ the incestuous tales in here. Eating her sisters/cousins ? . Da ? ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    This Italian/Puerto Rican chick I knew said she aint know her baby daddy name.

LOL/LMAO/SMH/SMMFH!!!!!!!!!!

She was dead ass too. Was a typical deadbeat bummy drug dealer & she only knew his street name.
    LMMFAOoOoOoOoOoOOOooOooOoOOoo!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Got damn @ the incestuous tales in here. Eating her sisters/cousins ? . Da ? ?

sounds like some deep mississippi ? .....
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was pickin her up from a "lockdown". She got in my car and said..."I sucked so many ? I got lock jaw"

And then I offered her a Dorito

lol at admitting you keep a bag of junk food in your vehicle
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just found out one of her kids is for her cousin. I'm wondering why she even told me this. I'm wondering if her husband knows.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    One time we got a little tipsy and the topic became naming all the people you could remember having sex (any kind of sex) with and the other people would count - well this shorty just kept going.... and going then she got up to like the 50's !!! :confused::confused::confused:and the room started getting a little quiet.
    Then she started crying and ? , I guess the liquor was kickin in' and you could tell she still remembered more but people were stopping her. At the time, I ain't think it was a big deal because I was like yeah there goes a ? who keep it real - the rest of these ? were claiming like 5 at the most (we were almost 20 years old)...

lmao *DEAD* because i'm picturing this scene...with crickets chirping and everything
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Pandoora
    Pandoora Members Posts: 20
    edited February 2011
    Options
    YUCK

&if she told you all that ? & you ? your trife!
  • bull6599
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread will never die!!! LMAO
This discussion has been closed.