Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A married chick begged me to ? her raw, and asked me to nut in her......I did lol

I later found out she ? her husband's friend too.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Man one girl told me she let her dude ? her in the ass and then dude literally had ? on his ? left and told her "CLEAN IT OFF!!" and that ? actually did it. A church girl at that, suprise suprise.

This is so outrageous even I don't believe it.

I've done some crazy ? in my life, but I've never heard of something so wild. No way could this be true.

At least I hope this can't be true.........
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    my friend told me she took a ? on a dude before LMAO. i will never look at her the same. i'm like YOU DID WHAT? she's like he kept asking me so i just squatted down above his chest and did it. I'm like... wow.... just wow.. no words.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    my friend told me she took a ? on a dude before LMAO. i will never look at her the same. i'm like YOU DID WHAT? she's like he kept asking me so i just squatted down above his chest and did it. I'm like... wow.... just wow.. no words.

You know some characters mane......
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao son said he lost weight while juggling hos
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i really think like 80% of the girls who do that ? or latina abuse really enjoy that ? .........................sad
    It's about the money too!!!!
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    lmao son said he lost weight while juggling hos
    Making the bed rock or the dude is physically built for that?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    One time we got a little tipsy and the topic became naming all the people you could remember having sex (any kind of sex) with and the other people would count - well this shorty just kept going.... and going then she got up to like the 50's !!! :confused::confused::confused: and the room started getting a little quiet.

Then she started crying and ? , I guess the liquor was kickin in' and you could tell she still remembered more but people were stopping her. At the time, I ain't think it was a big deal because I was like yeah there goes a ? who keep it real - the rest of these ? were claiming like 5 at the most (we were almost 20 years old)...
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    One time we got a little tipsy and the topic became naming all the people you could remember having sex (any kind of sex) with and the other people would count - well this shorty just kept going.... and going then she got up to like the 50's !!! :confused::confused::confused: and the room started getting a little quiet.

Then she started crying and ? , I guess the liquor was wearing kickin in' and you could tell she still remembered more but people were stopping her. At the time, I ain't think it was a big deal because I was like yeah there goes a ? who keep it real - the rest of these ? were claiming like 5 at the most (we were almost 20 years old)...
    Alcohol/liquor can bring a lot out of you.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You guys are some real sickos on the IC
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i was talking to this puerto rican girl today about ? and i told her she might be too small for me to ? . her reply was that her ? is elastic.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nasty hoes stay winning i guess
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

Then she started crying and ? , I guess the liquor was kickin in' and you could tell she still remembered more but people were stopping her. At the time, I ain't think it was a big deal because I was like yeah there goes a ? who keep it real - the rest of these ? were claiming like 5 at the most (we were almost 20 years old)...

This is the most hilariously sad thing Ive heard in a minute. I'm ova here LMAO while SMH
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Back From The Grave
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That she let her sister in law taste the juicebox ...like idk if thats slutty or just some jerry springer ? ...
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man. college changed my whole view of women period.

chick went of to college and lost their damn minds.

dont let em like a certain fraternity. the whole crew can ? .

We had girls on our campus that we called Jewels after they ? 7 bruhs.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    one day, my friend Josie told me she didn't go to Sunday School.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that ? little ? . SMH
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    one day, my friend josie told me she didn't go to sunday school, cause she had let my friend stephen come over and buss in her bootyhole.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . That ? little ? . Smh

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GhettoPolice
    GhettoPolice Members Posts: 96
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ex-girlfriend told me in high school that her sister use to hold her down and eat the ? . and she liked it.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your horrible ! ! ! !

p.s. ^^^^^ i like that about you. ;)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    one day, my friend Josie told me she didn't go to Sunday School. cause she had let my friend stephen come over and buss in her bootyhole.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . that ? little ? . SMH

Simply,

you sound jealous.............maybe I can help you out? :)
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your horrible ! ! ! !

p.s. ^^^^^ i like that about you. ;)

Im bout to be all in yo PM:)
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    That she let her sister in law taste the juicebox ...like idk if thats slutty or just some jerry springer ? ...

dat ? is sexy as hell

but this chick in college let the RA and his homeboy run a train on her and let both of em buss inside her.....then like 2 hours later she went a ? her bf....? ended up pregnant but turns out neither of dem 3 ? was the daddy cuz she ? my homeboy earlier that mornin....i miss college
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dat ? is sexy as hell

but this chick in college let the RA and his homeboy run a train on her and let both of em buss inside her.....then like 2 hours later she went a ? her bf....? ended up pregnant but turns out neither of dem 3 ? was the daddy cuz she ? my homeboy earlier that mornin....i miss college

Yo homeboy need to commit dat. she had the baby?
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    Yo homeboy need to commit dat. she had the baby?

yea and dey still together...baby is like 6-8 months now

i tried to tell him not to wife cuz she let me smash while he was in the other room smashin sum chick and he told me to go head n smash if she let me....i strapped up doe (he tossed me the condom too)

? was a true skeez
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea and dey still together...baby is like 6-8 months now

i tried to tell him not to wife cuz she let me smash while he was in the other room smashin sum chick and he told me to go head n smash if she let me....i strapped up doe (he tossed me the condom too)

? was a true skeez

Damn, Thats a tough ass break..........for him
This discussion has been closed.