Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

Options

Comments

• swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This chick told me she was giving her boyfriend dome and his bestfriend walked in and started hitting it from the back and she went with it cause it made her boyfriend happy...

That was a WTF moment for me cause her boyfriend is officially a ? .
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This chick told me she was giving her boyfriend dome and his bestfriend walked in and started hitting it from the back and she went with it cause it made her boyfriend happy...

That was a WTF moment for me cause her boyfriend is officially a ? .

Im pretty sure that really wasnt her boyfriend, and him and ol dude had the ? planned all along.

Its plenty of hoes walking around really believing they in a relationship.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    again, like in that thread about the 28-man gangrape that they seem to have deleted, why do blacks stay organizing multi-male sexual events?
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    chick I got on my team confessed that she cheated on her ex-fiance.....with nothin but females, having one-on-ones, all girl orgies and all. ? has no idea even to this day.
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well this s@t I got to say is just disguisting. They ran a train on a chick(who I used to work with)and they nuuted on a bisquit and she ate it. They were calling her bisquit.
    Also this crackhead was ? this dude with ? (she knew before hand that he is ? positive). Her boyfriend is a crackhead also but me and my family think that he still hitting that.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    girl told me she was out of town with her family at a hotel and was ? as ? so she told her people she was gon go get a drink and pulled a car over and ? a ? in the parking lot and then went back to her room...didnt kno the ? from ? ........i kno that made that ? day
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Girl I use to ? with off and on ended up pregnant by this other guy. I remember this brawd was like 6 months pregnant in a hotel room with me letting me get the ? and sucking me off while this nicca is calling her on the phone. Whole time shes ? me and bad mouthing that nicca when we arent ? . As matter fact I was getting in those guts while they were actually together as well. I kinda felt sorry for old dude, but hey ? doesn't have a mind.

I remember this little ? was giving breaking niccas off in my little town. I eventually got in on the action too I just wanted my ? sucked. I ? up though because I ? around with her a few other times after that. Long story short I remember she started telling other females that we were an item and ? . Word got back to me and I almost killed that hoe. I remember it was another brawd I was trying to smash from my little neighborhood too and she was like I can't talk to you you and Brittany are a couple. My ass like to died.

Had another girl confess to me on a drunken night she had let some niccas run a train on her. I knew at that moment I could either hit or get some head without a doubt.

On a side note you get at any women and get her a daiquiri or any other type of alcoholic beverage and just sit back you'll be surprised what these brawds are willing to share with you.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Girl I use to ? with off and on ended up pregnant by this other guy. I remember this brawd was like 6 months pregnant in a hotel room with me letting me get the ? and sucking me off while this nicca is calling her on the phone. Whole time shes ? me and bad mouthing that nicca when we arent ? . As matter fact I was getting in those guts while they were actually together as well. I kinda felt sorry for old dude, but hey ? doesn't have a mind.

I remember this little ? was giving breaking niccas off in my little town. I eventually got in on the action too I just wanted my ? sucked. I ? up though because I ? around with her a few other times after that. Long story short I remember she started telling other females that we were an item and ? . Word got back to me and I almost killed that hoe. I remember it was another brawd I was trying to smash from my little neighborhood too and she was like I can't talk to you you and Brittany are a couple. My ass like to died.

Had another girl confess to me on a drunken night she had let some niccas run a train on her. I knew at that moment I could either hit or get some head without a doubt.

On a side note you get at any women and get her a daiquiri or any other type of alcoholic beverage and just sit back you'll be surprised what these brawds are willing to share with you

And thats all it takes.

Some alcohol, privacy and fake sincerity, these broads will tell you their darkest secret.

Its cool though, i like to know what kinda nasty chick i'm dealing with.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My ex told me that when we hooked up at the time she had been with 18 dudes. She was 19 and started ? at 14. I found out recently that she ? around with a chick at 12 and her fantasy is to get d.p.ed. According to her, she doesn't have the courage to act on it. She also told me that she ? her cousin twice. The first time, she didn't know they were related, the next time was like "? it."
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I just found out one of her kids is for her cousin. I'm wondering why she even told me this. I'm wondering if her husband knows.

how do u tell ur partner this matter fact how do u tell the kids this
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got one for yall ? it was this real feminist white chick, I use to talk to
    she and her freinds were at a party and this dude was trying to make out with her freind
    but her freind seemed hella ? when they was going into room,so o girl grab her freind.
    and got the hell outta there. turned out o boy who was trying to hook up with her had roofied

so they start planning payback,theu throw a partied at they place and invite the dude.
    he show up they start flirting with him and they spike his drink once dude
    get dizzy. they put a towel of ether over dude face he pass out completly.

then they strip him naked put a ball and gag and a paddle up his ass
    he start bleeding out the ass, then they throw him in abandoned ware house for 2 days.
    tied up naked. then finally they let him go,and he never reported them to the cops
    he just act like nothing happened
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    she and her freinds were at a party and this dude was trying to make out with her freind
    but her freind seemed hella ? when they was going into room,so o girl grab her freind.
    and got the hell outta there. turned out o boy who was trying to hook up with her had roofied

so they start planning payback,theu throw a partied at they place and invite the dude.

he start bleeding out the ass, then they throw him in abandoned ware house for 2 days.
    tied up naked. then finally they let him go,and he never reported them to the cops
    Ahahahahaahaaaahahahaaaaaa!!!

Explain this "ether" though......
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahahahahaahaaaahahahaaaaaa!!!

Explain this "ether" though......

I think he's talking the actual chemical "ether" that ppl use to knock ppl out
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Last year when I was in high school a girl told me she had a goal of ? 100 people she was at 60 and wanted some of the AXEL ? but I aint want that burning ? so I passed
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options

I'm sorry, but wtf are you talking about
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I think he's talking the actual chemical "ether" that ppl use to knock ppl out

I'm sayin' though. ? is just readily available? How does one go about obtaining ether?
  • politicalthug202
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry, but wtf are you talking about

short version dude gives a girl the ? drug, here freind get her outta
    there before she actuallly get ? .

they get dude back by drugging him tying him up and putting a paddle up his ass
    and put him in a warehouse tied up for a couple of days
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think his point is that this thread is for nasty sexual things that women do. Man ? with paddles is not what ? were expecting to read. Do you know of any chicks getting ? or something? That'll work.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    short version dude gives a girl the ? drug, here freind get her outta
    there before she actuallly get ? .

they get dude back by drugging him tying him up and putting a paddle up his ass
    and put him in a warehouse tied up for a couple of days
    Sometimes I think u be making ? up bro.

Anyway I'd call ducktales on a lot of these stories. Then I realize...we are talking about ? here. So...yeah. THese hoes did it.
  • politicalthug202
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Sometimes I think u be making ? up bro.

Anyway I'd call ducktales on a lot of these stories. Then I realize...we are talking about ? here. So...yeah. THese hoes did it.

yeah i wasnt there when it happened, i just heard about it second hand, what about my
    stories are unbelievable lol
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah i wasnt there when it happened, i just heard about it second hand, what about my
    stories are unbelievable lol

The last story you told sounded like a scene from an abandoned Quentin Tarantino script.
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    funniest thread on ic

finally finished reading
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Women are innocent and harmless creatures! How dare you talk about us! Lmao
  • American.Loo