Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    How is this ? my drama? and why are you complaining? This is the most interest you've ever gotten in your incessant, bitter, wack ass threads. You should thank me.

Ya know, I've never quite understood how people let you troll them, how could anyone take you seriously enough to care what you say?
    I think if you took a more subtle approach you might be able to pull it off without coming off so desperate and obvious;)

why should i thank you for something like this?i didnt ask for you to come in here and expose yourself
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Because this is the first thread you've made that anyone gives a ? about, they lock most of your ? off top don't they?
    I'm not that familiar with you,but I do remember bits and pieces of everyone saying your some scorned dude who makes a bunch of "women ain't ? threads" on a daily basis. *shrugs*

ive had other threads that went diamond,this isnt the first one missy but anyway

[IMG]http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv158/Lead-Slugger/Gifs/? .gif[/IMG]
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey, I'm just going off what other people have said. I'm not really familiar with you, I do know you make a lot of threads about the same ? though, I see them. I just don't enter and they're usually locked and deleted a few minutes later anyway.

not all of my threads get deleted some people just cant handle the truth

i love getting under people skin
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I haven't read this ? , but I assume Kimi is at fault due to her terrible sigpic.

I wouldn't go out of my way to hide/reveal the "secret"; I'd just do whatever is convenient/beneficial for me.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I sort of skimmed through this, waaay to much to read and respond to, especially since I haven't a clue who you are. just go sit on the bench with your other butthurt buddies in here....lol
    u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg
    You're not missing much, just a lot of very emotional Male posters who within this thread, magically transformed into advocates and enforcers of all that is right and holy....lol.

Oh, they abandoned the much respected no snitching movement too...now they encourage snitching....it's astounding!!
    tumblr_lbla5qnZ7M1qznmiyo1_400.jpg..........
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're not missing much, just a lot of very emotional Male posters who within this thread, magically transformed into advocates and enforcers of all that is right and holy....lol.

Oh, they abandoned the much respected no snitching movement too...now they encourage snitching....it's astounding!!

i commented on the snitching thing yesterday...

its like everything else here...they follow the 1st opinion and follow right along. now theyre all advocates for truth and honesty...and ofcourse not loving hoes
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    there's no way you can raise a child, the child not be yours, and you never find out if that child's real father has been in their life...eventually the son is just going to say something on his own once he gets old enough...Mikko's friend will have to face that ? eventually...as for you would I tell? Nah I may not tell, but I would distance myself from them...regardless of how good of a friend someone may have been to me, if you start getting into some ? that I not only disagree with but don't respect, we can no longer be around each other

I feel all of that.
    While it isn't my place to put the husband on, not only would I not respect her movements, I don't have it in me to sit there giggling and laughing it up with her and her husband who has no clue of the lie she is causing him to live. Not my mess at all but I still feel it.

On the same token I will say that I understand her reasoning for sticking by her friend.
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No worries, they'll transform back into drug selling, murderous e-thugs and pimps who condone murder, and claim snitching is the worst ? you can do, even if it's to report the murder of someone you love or care about...lol

so youre saying if someone murdered your parents,husband or anybody else you know that you'll let the murderer get away with it?
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hoes hang around hoes...

With that being said...its not kimi's place. My cousin cheats on his wife all the time but thats my cousin im goin to die with that info. Now if it was the other way around, of course id tell my cousin. That is my cousin though, i wouldnt hang around a friend whose lifestyle i didnt agree with.

Im sure if kimi knew that her friends husband went out and had a baby outside the relationship, she would tell her friend. Why would she give a blind ? about her friends husband?

Put your emotions to the side...
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats one of the main reasons why I'm evaluating telling my Husband this ? , I'm not friends or close to her Husband, but my but my hubby is. and even if he doesn't tell he's not going to want to be around them anymore. It's a tough call to make....

I love my friend, I like being around her and spending time with her, that's why I would never cut her off because of the mistake she made.

I have silently agreed with you but only cause o know everybody in here are hypocrites!!

But its NOT A MISTAKE..its an ongoing Lie, that will eventually come out some kind of way

But yet im flabbergasted at how women say its no good men out here but you get one and you do the worst thing you could do to him,but yet I get it she wants to keep thatt good man no matter what dark secrets she keep Smh
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Hoes hang around hoes...

With that being said...its not kimi's place. My cousin cheats on his wife all the time but thats my cousin im goin to die with that info. Now if it was the other way around, of course id tell my cousin. That is my cousin though, i wouldnt hang around a friend whose lifestyle i didnt agree with.

Im sure if kimi knew that her friends husband went out and had a baby outside the relationship, she would tell her friend. Why would she give a blind ? about her friends husband?

Put your emotions to the side...

lol@this^^^^^ Kimi probably be doing the same thing her friend is doing the husband doesnt know about it
  • Stack Money
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How is this ? my drama? and why are you complaining? This is the most interest you've ever gotten in your incessant, bitter, wack ass threads. You should thank me.
    Its posts like this that got me thinkin you just an attention ? tryna troll ? , like most cats I wouldn't of even posted in this thread much less responded to you if you hadn't highjacked the thread wit a drama filled story that could potentially end in an exposure and murder. Errbody knows IC ? live for that ? .
    lol...upset about what...who are you?
    I just don't read rambling ass post like the one you typed. It would have to come from a poster I'm familiar with and knew reading all that ? would actually be worth while. Yours just didn't pass the skim test, sorry bro.

I don't know you either, that ain't got nothin to do wit anythin. You ducked that post cause you can't handle real talk, thats why you been deflectin these ? in here bringin up some ? on craigslist like it got to do wit what they sayin. Half the ? ain't even say you should snitch they just lettin you know you foul for bein cool wit a lyin hoe and playin like keepin her secret is the moral thing to do, but since you don't wanna hear that you stay comin wit that wack "emotional male posters" ? .
    No worries, they'll transform back into drug selling, murderous e-thugs and pimps who condone murder, and claim snitching is the worst ? you can do, even if it's to report the murder of someone you love or care about...lol
    Troll post
  • Stack Money
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok, this was a little shorter so I read it, and still don't give a ? about what you think.
    It's not real, it's all made up, ? like this never happens. Whatever makes you feel better, now go retreat back into your fantasy world where everything is fair and shut the ? up with all that whining.

the reality of this ? is to much for some of you to bare.
    saupload_policymakers.jpg
    NFIIN.jpgAnd you had the nerve to ask what I meant bout you bein upset.yodawg.jpg

Once again tellin it like it is ain't whinin, thats what you been doin errytime someone said some ? you don't wanna hear.

SMH @ you just admittin you don't know me from Adam yet assumin ? bout me like you been doin wit errbody else in here, I definitely know ? like this goes on all the time which is why I'm shocked when I see a ? like you thinkin someone like her wouldn't betray you too. Anybody can get duped if they naive like you, ? prolly been ? your man while you type bout her bein such a loyal friend.

You done made conflictin statements in here which had me and a few other cats suspicious, and you keep throwin temper tantrums bout ? criticizin you yet you stay in this thread arguin back n forth and even made a spinoff thread. But maybe I'm just underestimatin yo stupidity.
  • motabag
    motabag Members Posts: 5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just the two of them alone.
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Stack Money
    edited November 2011
    Options
    another long ass post that I'm not going to read. You came to the conclusion that the ? never happened in the last post, so why are you still in here typing all this ? ...lol.
    24gt6vn_th.gifIf yo ignant ass read the post you would know I ain't say it didn't happen some of your contradictions just had you lookin suspect.
    They've been to consumed with their feelings...lol. Looks like some of them are about to go into denial though, the thought that stuff like this happens scares the ? out of them

At this point I'm still going for my own amusement;)
    Ochocinco_KosherHam-2T.gifAin't nobody in denial over ? that happens constantly, whoever said you tryna act like your life is so dramatic was right. The reason you still goin is cause you a attention ? , if you really amused you wouldn't be catchin feelins at some of the ? in here callin you out.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh, so because the baby wasn't brought into the house it's ok to lie, cheat, and Father other children....what happened to having morals and doing the right thing...lmao. What the ? is respectful cheating....lol. Ya'll are a trip, I swear.....straight hypocrites.

I gotta advertise my thread darlin, sorry;)

Smh..... So they act all angry for the wife being deceptive but the husband raising another family outside of his home not giving a thought to his wife or children is ok??

The IC male logic once again baffles me...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Smh..... So they act all angry for the wife being deceptive but the husband raising another family outside of his home not giving a thought to his wife or children is ok??

The IC male logic once again baffles me...

The real baby father and Mikko's friend are both ? up. I feel bad for the child.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The real baby father and Mikko's friend are both ? up. I feel bad for the child.

I do too...

It's a messed up situation.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Even if the guy found out he not the father he still going to be paying for the kid. I would rather pay for a kid that i think is mine than a kid that isn't
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Grandma said birds of the same feather flock together
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    understandable.and last part is the only truth that matters
    continue beefin tho, y'all be in rare form these past couple days.............

let me give u a child to be raised by the next man, no ? , No Mary, No Joseph................

But that's the only way it's ever going to happen. Lol. The only way I'll ever have a kid is through a miracle...
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But that's the only way it's ever going to happen. Lol. The only way I'll ever have a kid is through a miracle...

Damn boo you cant have kids? :(
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is how I feel, it's not Mikko's place to say a thing except to her friend. As for the real baby father and her girl, they both ain't ? .

Now if I was in Mikko's shoes, I would think to myself if I can trust her. (IMO, she shouldn't.) She did say she does, but one should question, if her friend is being loyal to her only because Mikko has info that could rip her friend's family apart. I know if someone had dirt on me, I would do everything in my power to keep that person close. It's a Machiavellien tactic.

I say all this because one of my so-called homies back in the day was ? one of his friends girl, and I thought the ? would never do that do me, but guess what? He attempted to do that. You can't trust people like that.

Like I said, Mikko'a loyalty is to her friend, not her friend's husband. As messed up as the situation is.
  • Mood Indigo
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Damn boo you cant have kids? :(

Lol.. Ive never been told I couldn't, I just don't plan on having any. I might get my tubes tied if they allow me to.
This discussion has been closed.