• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Respect Kimi for standing by her friend, a bunch of unloyal ? in this thread, i've know friends who have done colder ? than this and they've still had my 100% loyalty.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow i jus read this entire thread...

look i understand mikko not ratting out her friend...its not her responsibility, i even understand her maintaining a close relationship with her friend

what i wanna know is, what does mikko's friend have on her? let he without sin right?? the only way mikko keeps being her friend and ? is if shorty has some crazy dirt on her ass too, makin mikko mad lame for even comin at her on some "do the right thing" type ? ..

No logic in this post whatsoever..
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    No logic in this post whatsoever..

*kanye shrug*

was trying to give mikko the benefit of the doubt, cuz in my opinion to remain very close to a woman who does that says alot about u.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Whether it comes out or not has nothing to do with me...

I am cracking up reading their speculation and rationale....they want me to be the bad guy so bad. They ignored all my post about her being a good friend who's always had my back. They want to make me the villain with her....

Ya'll keep speculating and putting your crackpot theories out there;)

You should continue loving your friend unconditionally.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Whether it comes out or not has nothing to do with me...

I am cracking up reading their speculation and rationale....they want me to be the bad guy soooo bad.
    They ignored all my post about her being a good friend who's always had my back. They want to make me the villain with her....at this point their so emotional about it that they can't think rationally.

Ya'll keep speculating and putting your crackpot theories out there;)

I never said that...i'm just saying that it's not that hard for a secret like this to get out...I mean hell what if the child needs their correct family medical history? There's a million ways this information can be forced into light without anybody really "saying" anything...just by simply having to provide truthful information about a child's biological parents
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree, what happened to loyalty and being a friend through thick and thin?...not "I'm your friend until you do some ? I disagree with".

Even you said in this very thread, your friendship has it's limits...there's being loyal through thick and thin, and then there's just being friends with somebody who does stupid ? ...
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what if the child becomes sick someday and has a rare disease from his(real dad) side of the family and what if her husband doesnt have it from his side of the family then it's going to open up a can of worms
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gotdayum this is diamond in this ?

i just wanted to post in this thread just to say i did

i dont even know what the ? yall r talkin bout
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    90 whole pages??!

Is it really that serious?
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah you dont say nothing. You let that man live.

Sure you might say something to him like "yo bruh you really need to chill with that you got someone at home who is down for you and all that........." but at the end of the day a grown ass man gonna do what a grown ass man wants to do.

But all that ? eventually catches up.

I know a few dudes going through it, life is all ? up and filled with unnecessary drama all because they couldnt keep it at home.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree, what happened to loyalty and being a friend through thick and thin?...not "I'm your friend until you do some ? I disagree with".

This is one trait I admired from hoodrats. They were loyal to a fault, I did ? where other women dropped me fast but she was loyal as hell. That was her downfall in other relationships but all the ? ? I did to her she was loyal. I will say this, Kimi, you might not be ? and it might be cultural but I understand that ? is deep. Ya'll ride for ya man even if he's with other women but that's not what I personally look for in a mate.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

LOL. A cold world it is. Hard, but fair.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Really? 23 pages for this ? ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Really? 23 pages for this ? ?

91 pages for me... as if there's really any excuse for that chick's ? ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    91 pages for me... as if there's really any excuse for that chick's ? ?

Increase your posts per page manye.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This post made no sense, you're all over the place here. Think about the point you're trying to make and come back with a coherent post.

Feelings were caught, fears were unleashed, dudes were upset

You have terrible comprehension skills. You don't have to like it to understand it. Kimi, can you read at a HS level?
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at people wanting a child to get sick so the non father will find out it's not his.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2011
    Options
    smh @ Kimi's girl's heartbeat at the wedding when the preacher said "If anybody knows any reason why these 2 shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony..."
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damn 23 pages in and you IC cats still can't tell the difference between

a) snitching on your friend to her husband

and

b) allowing your friend to wreck somebody else's life

Notice the degree of difference. The word ALLOW denotes a passive thought process thats deplorable in this situation.

and you ? STILLLLLLLLLLLLL don't know the fuckn story lol....at no point was a clear and concise sequence of events ever told....
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If anyone in here has the slightest clue as to what this dude was trying to convey...please break it down for me; )

Basically....he is saying accept your place in this world as a hoodrat. No matter how much money you make, your mentality is one of a lesser female. While some may see the "ride or die" trait as admirable, it is actually a detriment to your character, and shouldn't be looked upon as something honorable, or upstanding.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    smh @ Kimi's girl's heartbeat at the wedding when the preacher said "If anybody knows any reason why these 2 shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony..."
    Bishes heart was going hammertime lol
  • 7figz
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Bishes heart was going hammertime lol

I can only imagine the extent of blackmail one could leverage against that chick with this information... ? would probably do anything. ? is crazy.

There's "little white lies" and then there's these.
This discussion has been closed.