Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I can only imagine the extent of blackmail one could leverage against that chick with this information... ? would probably do anything. ? is crazy.

There's "little white lies" and then there's these.

I dont think you could blackmail her much. She obviously dont care for this man.
    The only reason she keeps this to herself, is not because of care for her husband
    or the wellbeing of the child, but because of how it would make her life harder.
    This is an example of the most ratchetest of hoes.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Basically....he is saying accept your place in this world as a hoodrat. No matter how much money you make, your mentality is one of a lesser female. While some may see the "ride or die" trait as admirable, it is actually a detriment to your character, and shouldn't be looked upon as something honorable, or upstanding.

.......................... deep.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    as the world turns

18541.gif.jpg
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Basically....he is saying accept your place in this world as a hoodrat. No matter how much money you make, your mentality is one of a lesser female. While some may see the "ride or die" trait as admirable, it is actually a detriment to your character, and shouldn't be looked upon as something honorable, or upstanding.

i giggled ...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

friday.gif

• terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko there loyality and then theres what your doing for your hoe ass friend... SMFH how the ? these hoes out here think this is right on any level has got me confused like a motherfcuker. But you are entitled to do as you please you are a adult so do you if you can sleep a night knowing a ? is paying money, giving your hoe friend and that bastard child all his affection and love and its not his...
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Damn! Haha you guys are ethering this ? (Mikko)....yikes! This right here was powerful...lmfao
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    She was on point with this post too. most of ya'll are hypocrites that wouldn't do a damn thing in this case.

Absofuckinlutley;)

How many kids does the fake father have with her?
    And was that the only guy she has cheated on him with?
    And feel free to fufill my other request.

Thanks.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    How many kids does the fake father have with her?
    And was that the only guy she has cheated on him with?
    And feel free to fufill my other request.

Thanks.

she won't answer because it'll either expose this thread as a fake or it'll confirm that she was wrong
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo i come home from work and this ? still going ? this thread.
    /Thread.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Don't act like you're not entertained, is that now why you are here!!!! ;)

*ye shrug* that's like the only reason i'm posting...for the entertainment

and no actually the sequence of events have everything to do with the cause of your inaction and the basis of your friend over right philosophy

if you're that inept to understand that, then it fully makes sense why you think you're in the right

But its pretty obvious you are going out of your way to not state anything more out of this story. (which doesn't make sense, why bring it up/pay attention to/answer any questions)

Case and point: just the other day in that dude's thread about his girl ? 29 dudes, the first question out of everyone's mouth was "how'd it happen...what'd you do...how long have y'all been together....how serious is it."

In this thread, every time you've let something out about the story, its always a by chance. Like "she wouldn't even be with her husband if the dude wanted to be with the kid."

lol how do you not go into more detail about that lmao...I'm appalled nobody else on the IC doesn't see that as a red flag. How is that not a thread in itself???

seriously, hahaha the fail in this woman's life is so crazy, I just hope they're not christians (but then again would it matter)
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ugh that was fuckn titangraph^^^^

I didn't read it myself

MW3 time
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    Grandma said birds of the same feather flock together
    th_30ixq55.gif I see what you did there.
    Yup you got me, it had nothing to do with your long winded, babbling, incoherent post...it's just that I can't handle the truth...despite the fact that I've responded to everyone else but you. With every page you seem to grow dumber, I'm going to assume you're an alias and ignore you. There is no way your a real person.
    Everything is incoherent to your remedial ass, like Young-Ice said you borderline illiterate thats why you can't read long posts. LOL @ you sayin I'm growin dumber when you top 5 dumbest muthafuckas alive. One yourself b.
    Is this stack money clown one of your aliases....tell the truth? There is no way he really exist.
    Now who's in denial? KTULU my ? I ain't his or anyone elses alias. I can see you gettin angrier wit each post I make. Disgustin
    Ice got a while to go before he get's my attention for a back and forth. He's easily one of the worst trolls posting....like top 3 at the least.
    Since you been goin back n forth wit me I guess that makes me one of the better trolls.2w4ffwh.png
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Stack Money has raised his stock to the elite of this forum. This dude dropping more knowledge than a PhD dissertation.
    2hd62kw.jpg
    #1 pick wrote: »
    You have terrible comprehension skills. You don't have to like it to understand it. Kimi, can you read at a HS level?

Young-Ice wrote: »
    either you stand for wrong or you stand for right

kimi murders innocent people for a living
    she makes money to ?

who the ? really values her opinion on terms of morality?

she's a ? ?
    [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/mandmtwins/Ceptizzy/morgan-freeman-? .jpg[/IMG]

I'm only callin this ? out on actually convincin herself she a good person who ain't at all involved in this ? , its cool if you gon be a foul muhfucka just own it. I stay doin ? up ? but I never play like I'm innocent the way ol girl is doin, cause I guarantee dude ain't gon think she blameless if he finds out he gon be comin for that ass too.
    7fIG wrote: »
    I can only imagine the extent of blackmail one could leverage against that chick with this information... ? would probably do anything. ? is crazy.

There's "little white lies" and then there's these.
    I would use this secret to ENSLAVE that ? .
    Oh and for all you clowns getting all giddy thinking Ms.J ethered me....no.

She agrees with me on this.

^^^^^^^Read it and weep

She was simply interpreting what dude was trying to say but what was to dumb to convey.
    She has defended my stance on this, and let it be known that she would would do the same thing.

Like she so eloquently stated, sometimes shutting the ? up is the best option, and she's absolutley right

Sorry to disappoint ya'll...lmao
    LOL @ this post, errbody already know she was just translatin for yo ? cause you too stupid to understand deep ? . Smarten up.
  • Hashton Kusher
    Hashton Kusher Banned Users Posts: 281
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ Lol smh you do way too much with ur post my dude, not saying thats a good thing or a bad one, just stating the obvious. Your fuckeries amuses me tho, the gifs and pics is quite comical, almost makes ur posts take a backseat to them.. although your posts are sensible and worthy of a read, the pics/gifs cheapens them, if that makes any sense.. but yeah just my 0.02 cents.. *shrugs*
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I read it, I already said it was more in depth than you guys know, I told enough info for everyone to get a grasp of the situation. Other details about if she cheated before and all the other stuff you asked has nothing to do with what we're discussing.
    You guys weren't there and you don't know her, so nothing I say is going to help you understand why I made the choices I did.

This issue is ongoing for 10 years so of course there is a lot more to it, but for me reveal every detail would fill another diamond thread, ya'll know what you need to know.
    Take the info I've given you and draw your conclusions from there. It really doesn't matter because I'm not seeking ya'lls approval here, and your opinions aren't relevant to either of us, or our lives.

especially since most of you in here "outraged" are hypocritical and full of ? .

It just makes for interesting conversation.....that's all

SOUNDS LlKE PENN STATE TO ME

hahaaaa yall shoulda canned the discussion abt shorty after homie dropped that gem. ether
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Weird right?!...dude is hella dramatic, long ass post with giffs, stickers, glitter and ? after every paragraph...lmao.

Then he said I was just an attention ? making this ? up, (I stopped reading after that), yet he keeps coming in here typing all that ? to me knowing I'll just scroll past it.. That's why I think he's an alias or a drama queen, either one. Nothing annoys me more than an extra, overly dramatic ass dude, he's just doing way to much....

Anywho, what happened to your real SN, did you get banned again?

Lol yes, he does do an awful lot, thing is, the lil that i read he seems to be a quality poster.

And yeah, i been got banned lol, since that thread where Mac apologizes to Donkey for entertaining my antics smh.

Since then we been cordial and havent had any run ins, hopefully it can stay like that cuz i never really had a prob with him.. just the guy he seems to defend everytime me and said poster have an exchange. That always leads me and him into a lil e beef lol smh
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Brah you a man chaser that loses every scuffle you get into on this forum, how you gon come in here and question a quality poster?
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why? She probably already know anyway
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Brah you a man chaser that loses every scuffle you get into on this forum, how you gon come in here and question a quality poster?

Haha @ that, especially since the whole IC wholeheartedly believes that about... you... so much in fact they changed the title of your thread and you felt defeated, so you came out publicly and admitted to the world that you're indeed............................... ? .
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    going and going...............
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    going and going...............

..... GONE!! LOL that's your IC career, you been exposed, check out AKA DONKEY.. SMH
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Eh, the 1 or 2 I read basically said the same thing everyone else was, just without the pomp and circumstance...
    Plus, if the ? is made up and I want attention, why would you keep coming back in here typing to me about it, giving me the attention I was seeking.? :confused: WTF?! The ? just didn't make sense, so if he was saying something worthwhile it was long lost in the delivery, and now he's in my ignore pile with the other trolls/aliase/wack posters. *shrugs*

That won't deter him from typing to me though, we all know that;)

But enough about that, I told you like 2 weeks ago to squash the stuff with OTT!!! You will never really win going after a dude that has more power then that actual site admin and owner, you gotta choose your battles;)
    Hopefully ya'll squash it ducky is my buddy, and I enjoy seeing you get those dudes all riled up, pure entertainment;)

Your a goat troll so their gonna feed into it, wack trolls get ignored <--- fact.. lol

As for Mac, yeah im done with the whole ordeal, even when the ? gets back, im done with him to..

although he's gonna throw a shot and force me to give him my attention and then make me look like the bad guy lol smh, he's hilarious.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Weird right?!...dude is hella dramatic, long ass post with giffs, stickers, glitter and ? after every paragraph...lmao.

Then he said I was just an attention ? making this ? up, (I stopped reading after that), yet he keeps coming back in here typing all that ? to me, knowing I'll just scroll past it..
    That's why I think he's an alias or a drama queen, either one. Nothing annoys me more than an extra, overly dramatic ass dude, he's just doing way to much....
    I always multi quote in my posts it don't take that long I just post as I read, and if yo ignant ass did your readin you'd know I said your contradictions made your story look suspect like a few other cats said plus you was trollin. But you are a attention ? tho, you been droppin nothin but drama filled posts about yo life and got the nerve to call me the drama queen. You get extra tight errytime ? call you out but you still arguin wit errbody, tell me that ain't a attention ? ...
    Eh, the 1 or 2 I read basically said the same thing everyone else was, just without the pomp and circumstance...
    Plus, if the ? is made up and I want attention, why would you keep coming back in here typing to me about it, giving me the attention I was seeking.? :confused:
    WTF?! The ? just didn't make sense, so if he was saying something worthwhile it was long lost in the delivery, because now he's in my ignore pile with the other trolls/aliase/wack posters. *shrugs*

That won't deter him from typing to me though, we all know that :rolleyes:
    Translation - its too difficult to read long posts cause you top 5 DOA dumbest ? .
    Quality Poster? you have got to be kidding....lmao!!! He told the dude he was trying to hard with those long ass post, giffs and wall pics in every post, and he was right. No male poster should be that damn extra. Who was actually taking the time to read through all that ? ? Not I...
    28b4m5f.gif
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well yeah, I like the good trolls:) Like I think trurap is actually coming up in the game to be one of the better trolls here!

Ducky is cool people, I've seen him beef with plenty of people, including me, but he doesn't really hold grudges like that. If you don't talk ? to him he will probably leave you alone. You got him though, I've never see him make multiple threads about ANYONE here, he usually does not give one ? .

Lol well yeah i havent been here that long so i'll take your word for it, but that's in the past idw rekindle all the BS. Im trying to become less confrontational with these posters, it gets boring after awhile.. specially when most of em are wack and just cry and cry when i son em and come with all types of excuses as to why they think their winning when its clear as day to anyone that can read, that more times than not.. i come up victorious smh.
  • Hashton Kusher
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'll grab a seat and watch you and the boy SM trade barbs lol, i love when i can be entertained by a beef instead of always being in one.
This discussion has been closed.