Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol.. Ive never been told I couldn't, I just don't plan on having any. I might get my tubes tied if they allow me to.

I like the way you think.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Let me tell u a funny story about what my third legs nickname was in HS................

Lol... What?...
  • black caesar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why am i still coming back in here tho lol

Because it's one hell of a thread, and I didn't discover it until this morning. LOL
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ahh ? ......

It begins again lol
  • black caesar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Hmmm, That's a very interesting theory......one I've never considered..

I'm not sure is this is a sarcasm post. LOL

Edit: Ok, you were serious.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah, that theory took me out the game. It's um.....unsettling to think that might be true and I don't want to keep dicussing it.

On a side note though, this is the most entertaining thread I've seen in G&S in quite some time.

Well he is right it is a Machiavellian tactic. Just read "The Prince"

She knows u know her secret so she could just be extremely nice to u and staying on ur good side so u don't even think about telling him
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465
    Can't handle the truth post
    Now if I was in Mikko's shoes, I would think to myself if I can trust her. (IMO, she shouldn't.) She did say she does, but one should question, if her friend is being loyal to her only because Mikko has info that could rip her friend's family apart. I know if someone had dirt on me, I would do everything in my power to keep that person close. It's a Machiavellien tactic.

I say all this because one of my so-called homies back in the day was ? one of his friends girl, and I thought the ? would never do that do me, but guess what? He attempted to do that. You can't trust people like that.
    Thats what I'm sayin anyone that don't look at life wit rose colored glasses should know if they did it to someone else they can do it to you, but this naive ? is one of those "It can't happen to me" type of muhfuckas.
    Hmmm, That's a very interesting theory......one I've never considered..
    denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gifDumb ? post
    Why am i still coming back in here tho lol
    Because it's one hell of a thread
    I'm just waitin on the exposure and inevitable Worldstar video.
    Nah, that theory took me out the game. It's um.....unsettling to think that might be true and I don't want to keep dicussing it.
    65405555-dat-ass-.gif Smarten up
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    briefly scanned thread, saw kimi posting, knew instantly that she was defending ? behavior, no need to read thread, peace
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    briefly scanned thread, saw kimi posting, knew instantly that she was defending ? behavior, no need to read thread, peace
    nnmdd0.jpg..........
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    BigNorm????????

nah man, smh. ..................
  • black caesar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You condone lying and murder and are borderline illiterate.

Be passive aggressive all you want, you're ?
    I can't believe i stood up for you :(

Damn, Young-Ice going going hard! You know Mikko ain't going let that slide. lol
  • black caesar
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just took a public poll of this situation in my INFO class
    seems there's an obvious divide with this one in terms of gender, with 3/4 females cosigning kimmy and 3/3 males cosigning the typical male stance here.

I remember when i called you a limp ? ? and you caught feelings, crying on some "you used to be a nice poster" type ? .

I wasn't even trying and i got to you heavy. You were Will Munny status with the reponses in that thread

QQ more ?

Damn Munny. LOL
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just took a public poll of this situation in my INFO class
    seems there's an obvious divide with this one in terms of gender, with 3/4 females cosigning kimmy and 3/3 males cosigning the typical male stance here.

I remember when i called you a limp ? ? and you caught feelings, crying on some "you used to be a nice poster" type ? .

I wasn't even trying and i got to you heavy. You were Will Munny status with the reponses in that thread

QQ more ?

Keep my name off ya keyboard ? .
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So fellas, when does the results from the Paternity tests come back???.....LOL Make sure to keep us posted!!
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You condone lying and murder and are borderline illiterate.

Be passive aggressive all you want, you're ?
    I can't believe i stood up for you :(

LOL, ether........
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rucuo4.gif

Wait...what kind of "past" do you have with Kat?

Quarrels, not anything else, she not my type. Not into White girls.

Stack Money has raised his stock to the elite of this forum. This dude dropping more knowledge than a PhD dissertation.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

On a side note though, this is the most entertaining thread I've seen in G&S in quite some time.

*super facepalm*

I said that like 20 pages ago

wow I can tell none of y'all get payed for forecasting/analysis work lol
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why do you have 2 accounts?

I'm having an identity crisis.. Lol.
    he went by the name Amiracle

we might be able to make something work after all.......

Nope.. No sir..

It's just not meant to be..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's very unlikely that it will come out unless for some issue where a transplant or some ? is needed, and even that is far fetched.

He would not be upset with me, I would be the last thing on his mind. He would be upset with his Wife, no one else is to blame.
    I'm not his friend, he's an acquaintance that I know because he's married to my friend. He's a cool guy but I have no loyalty or obligation to that dude. He and I don't know each other like that, and I was friends with his wife before they even met.

not that unlikely...my own mother found out my grandfather wasn't her biological dad...he knew and my grandmother, her mom, knew but nobody ever told her...found out after my grandfather died and we found out his side of the family was trying to claim certain things because my mother wasn't his biological daughter...that situation literally split my family down the middle...all because of 1 decision made years ago to keep the truth hidden...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    not that unlikely...my own mother found out my grandfather wasn't her biological dad...he knew and my grandmother, her mom, knew but nobody ever told her...found out after my grandfather died and we found out his side of the family was trying to claim certain things because my mother wasn't his biological daughter...that situation literally split my family down the middle...all because of 1 decision made years ago to keep the truth hidden...

lmao I'm telling you

don't let dudes momma find out! she coming for errrrrrrrrythang that trifling ? owns
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lmao I'm telling you

don't let dudes momma find out! she coming for errrrrrrrrythang that trifling ? owns

i don't think people realize just how easy it is for "secrets" to come out...all it takes is one incident that requires some sort of legal process and bam, all this information is spilling out...
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow i jus read this entire thread...

look i understand mikko not ratting out her friend...its not her responsibility, i even understand her maintaining a close relationship with her friend

what i wanna know is, what does mikko's friend have on her? let he without sin right?? the only way mikko keeps being her friend and ? is if shorty has some crazy dirt on her ass too, makin mikko mad lame for even comin at her on some "do the right thing" type ? ..
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

look i understand mikko not ratting out her friend...its not her responsibility, i even understand her maintaining a close relationship with her friend

what i wanna know is, what does mikko's friend have on her? let he without sin right?? the only way mikko keeps being her friend and ? is if shorty has some crazy dirt on her ass too, makin mikko mad lame for even comin at her on some "do the right thing" type ? ..

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

this is horrible rationale...even by IC standards...

why is it so inconceivable that she would be friends with the chick without the chick blackmailing her?

you can be friends with somebody without approving of everything they do.
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is horrible rationale...even by IC standards...

why is it so inconceivable that she would be friends with the chick without the chick blackmailing her?

you can be friends with somebody without approving of everything they do.

not talking bout str8 up blackmail like "? keep yo mouth shut or else"

im talkin bout not judging someone cuz u kno that they kno u aint ? eitha
This discussion has been closed.