edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn this is still going?
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You don't think she's betraying her husband by passing off another man's child as his?
    rofl.gifI told yall ? she top 5 DOA dumbest ? .
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko seems to think ? on here give enough of a ? about her to stalk her, thats that attention ? ? I was talkin bout. Ain't someone in this thread say she fat and ugly wit a ? up eye or some ? like that? FOH this Worldstar type drama is the only reason she on a ? radar right now.
    It's not really anything you've said specifically...just your general attitude about the whole situation.

Hard to explain.

You keep saying it's none of your business and it doesn't affect you in any way, but your friend made it your business when she told you about what she did...and there's no guarantee that this won't affect you if her husband ever finds out you knew about this all along.

Also, if you do decide to tell your husband, how do you know that it won't affect your marriage if your husband starts to look at you differently for keeping a secret like that?

Worse yet, if he decides to tell your friend's husband...then you're gonna feel heat from both your friend (for telling your husband) and possibly your friend's husband if he looks back and sees you as fake for being all buddy-buddy with him to his face knowing what his wife was doing to him.

Basically, it just seems like you're going out of your way to distance yourself from the situation and are oblivious to all the different ways that this can come back on you if the truth comes out.

You've said earlier that he's only gonna be mad at his wife if he finds out, but you don't know what state of mind that man's going to be in if he finds out he's been living a lie for the past 10 years.

Dude might just go off and ? everybody: wife, kid, you, and maybe even your husband.

Granted, it's not your responsibility to tell him...but you should at least be honest with yourself and acknowledge how ? up it is for you to just be able to keep quiet and not say anything.

On the surface that may seem like a contradictory statement, but it really isn't when you think about it.
    All this is exactly what I was sayin, but she too slow and arrogant to get it b.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wow, this triflin behavior is still being defended??

HOF thread status right chea!!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kimi, you responded to every single post but mine

my feelings are now hurt :(
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This issue isn't dead yet?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this ? still goin

everybody dies in the end

/story
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Morals are subjective
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Absolutely, they vary from person to person, and no one is the end all/be all what is right or wrong....lol

rap doctor wrote: »
    Morals are subjective

Very few relativists consistently claim this when the 'morals' of other people are disadvantageous to them. You have no basis for ever criticizing anyone for anything if this is true (which it isn't but I'm not in the mood to expand why). Morals are 'subjective' but that doesn't negate the fact that moral propositions are logically valid or invalid.

This is some male ego ? , you guys don't give a ? about her Husband or kid. The real issue is that this is hitting too close to home for some of you, making you paranoid and upset because you know this can happen to anyone including you.

Being able to personally relate to the 'victims' (not that I necessarily agree with the 'outraged' posters in this thread or think of your friend's husband/child as 'victims') in a scenario is the strongest basis for most empathy, I could just as well tell a ? victim who empathizes with another ? victim 'you don't really care about the woman who was ? , it just hits home for you'. 'Hitting home' for her is why a ? victim might care more about another ? victim than non-? victims or someone who probably won't have to worry about ever being ? (ie. most men) would. This is why women are more likely to be pro-choice, ? are probably more likely to be pro-? marriage, Blacks are more likely to be against White racism etc.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Instead of talking sh*t about Mikko

-We all should give Mikko... her well deserve props...
    1)She is loyal like a man...
    (we all know chicks love to talk ? about their friends)
    *Mikko has not even shared this with her man
    (This is one of the hardest things for females cuz they love to talk about drama during football sundays)
    2)She dont ? under pressure
    -They hangout together and she has never has droped hints
    *Not even to get a cheap laugh
    3)Great friend
    -No judgement...

Let me just say this...
    Mikko you are a good friend
    That ? is grimmy/? /shady...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think we've heard from everyone except Kai.
    Huruma wrote: »
    Very few relativists consistently claim this when the 'morals' of other people are disadvantageous to them. You have no basis for ever criticizing anyone for anything if this is true (which it isn't but I'm not in the mood to expand why). Morals are 'subjective' but that doesn't negate the fact that moral propositions are logically valid or invalid.

Being able to personally relate to the 'victims' (not that I necessarily agree with the 'outraged' posters in this thread or think of your friend's husband/child as 'victims') in a scenario is the strongest basis for most empathy, I could just as well tell a ? victim who empathizes with another ? victim 'you don't really care about the woman who was ? , it just hits home for you'. 'Hitting home' for her is why a ? victim might care more about another ? victim than non-? victims or someone who probably won't have to worry about ever being ? (ie. most men) would. This is why women are more likely to be pro-choice, ? are probably more likely to be pro-? marriage, Blacks are more likely to be against White racism etc.

All good points. You ever took an IQ test ?
  • sheimmusic
    sheimmusic Members Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ficklehouse1
    PLEASE LISTEN TO MY NEW TRACK
    TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, POST ON WALL, THREAD IT WHATEVER PLEASE AND THANK U :)
  • R.D.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    no they aren't
    this is some foolishness

moral subjectivity is insanity

if one group believes morals are subjective and whatever rules of morality one group believes are fine because morality is subjective
    but also believes that murder is wrong
    what happens when another group murders members of the first group?
    its fine because morals are subjective, right?

of course not

Why is murder wrong ?
    and according to who ?
  • Chasin Benjis
    Chasin Benjis Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Why is murder wrong ?
    and according to who
    ?

Because you wont have a Mother.
    You, once your Motherless.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I aint read all this ? but some of you ? sound like ? . What happen to minding your own business.

How would some of you ? feel if some side piece said she knock up by you, and your best friend told your girl

some of you would be ready to ? that ? for not minding his own ? business.

And if I was Kimi man I wouldnt care that she aint tell me about it BECAUSE ITS NONE OF MY ? BIZZNESS!!!!!!!!!!
  • R.D.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    If murder is right why don't you let people murder your famly?
    put up adds on craigslist offering money and supplies to murder all your kin folks

since you agree with murder so much and murder is great

Because you wont have a Mother.
    You, once your Motherless.

i see i went over yall heads
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »
    Instead of talking sh*t about Mikko

-We all should give Mikko... her well deserve props...
    1)She is loyal like a man...
    (we all know chicks love to talk ? about their friends)
    *Mikko has not even shared this with her man
    (This is one of the hardest things for females cuz they love to talk about drama during football sundays)
    2)She dont ? under pressure
    -They hangout together and she has never has droped hints
    *Not even to get a cheap laugh
    3)Great friend
    -No judgement...

Let me just say this...
    Mikko you are a good friend
    That ? is grimmy/? /shady...

Cosign all of this...you don't even tell your husband this doesn't need to become a part of yall world. Don't let these young ? with a limited range of life experience change your mind.

Diamond push also
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Cosign all of this...you don't even tell your husband this doesn't need to become a part of yall world. Don't let these young ? with a limited range of life experience change your mind.

Diamond push also

really...this thread is still going? lol

damn....

its funny how this thread became all about mikko............smh
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Oh never that...lol. I brought it up in this thread basically as a conversational piece and it spiraled from there...90% of the dudes in here whining are hypocrites and fake as hell. I could give a ? how they feel about this. Anyone who would take anything they say to heart is an idiot...lol.

Nothing will change, I think what she's doing is foul but it's not my business, and I will continue to have her back as a friend, and will always be loyal to her like she's been to me. love her to death:)

The reason I considered telling my Husband is more so because there should be no secrets between us. so if for some crazy reason it does come out he will be vexed because I kept it from him, more than anything else, but it's highly unlikely that he would involve himself in their domestic ? .

I dunno, I keep going back and forth about telling him this ? and if it's the smart move to make.

These dudes got emotional and attacked me instantly, like I was the one who did this. other people told their stories, but the fear and paranoia that some ? like this could happen to them was something they couldn't let go of. This thread will be diamond purely off of emotions....lol.

I now know what a touchy subject this is for guys though...geez :rolleyes:

you have to realize a couple things about men:

1. we dont wanna share our woman in any form or fashion (this only pertains to women we've claimed as ours)

and.......

2. raising another man's child that you thought was yours is a huge fear (it also goes back to having unknowingly shared our woman)
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kimi sloppily edited her pics to make her ? and ass look rounder

she is only here for attention

and now it's gotten to the point where she is so desperate that she will admit she is a hypocritical and dishonest ?

end of story

but it aint the end because even though she was exposed for stripping on camera to get dirt on other posters, she sticks around

she is a ? . that is the deal.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thats going to be your call at the end of the day, honestly though you telling anyone in your circle is pretty much telling her husband. You dont know how your husband will feel about holding that secret...dont share that burden with him. Either carry it to the death or tell it directly to who its effecting.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread is really going diamond? I mean really?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    And what are you here for?

Laughs. Why did you poorly edit those pics of your ? and ass? Why? Why did you need that attention?
    What's going on in your life where you can talk ? about someone else?
    Everything. ? . Money. Status. Excellence. Opulence. Decadence.
    you had your 50 aliases exposed
    Why would I make aliases with the same name I usually use? What posts have these accounts made? Who have they PM'd?

You've already given us an excess of entertainment, ? . Why do you want to give us more?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    diamond push.

Happy Thanksgiving Kimi.

This should officially be credited as a Mikko thread lol
This discussion has been closed.