Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Right, did you speak up on the Mrs. West exposure?

And that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Nice deflection though. That ? wasn't even ? real and you fell for it like the stupid ? you are.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Right. I can GUARANTEE them ? ain't going to his wife and being like 'So you know Jmmy got a whole other family on the westside, right?'. SHMH.
    & you know damn well godfather/uncle was more than willing to be a participant in the alibi.
    Yup, just last week a Mother's autistic son was mocked and placed up for sale on Craigslist? Her actual home address was posted, and she was threatened with her kids info being leaked to pedophiles unless she sent provocative pics. All the while these ? said nothing...not one word!! They just sat back and cheered the ? on right clicking the pics :rolleyes:

Where was the outrage and concern then when that Womans address and other info was posted on the internet and ? . Clearly placing her kids in harms way. Some of ya'll are full of ? , straight up.

word. i don't even post in donkey & the ? on ONE page of any thread there wouldn't pass the sniff test of what's goin on in here lol.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yup, just last week a Mother's autistic son was mocked and placed up for sale on Craigslist? Her actual home address was posted, and she was threatened with her kids info being leaked to pedophiles unless she sent provocative pics. All the while these ? said nothing...not one word!! They just sat back and cheered the ? on right clicking the pics :rolleyes:

Where was the outrage and concern then when that Womans address and other info was posted on the internet and ? . Clearly placing her kids in harms way. Some of ya'll are full of ? , straight up.

no one gave a ? coz she was dumb enough to believe that ? ...so molesters r gonna go to her house coz someone on the internet pointed out the are kids living at that house? how dumb do u hav to b to fall for that?

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wait so we gotta give this hoe a break coz the r other pieces of ? out there? y do women always gotta defend other ? ? thats bird mentality if yall dont know

bruh im lmaoooo at this logic

So since Casey Anthony got off, shouldn't all baby murderers be set free ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    And that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Nice deflection though. That ? wasn't even ? real and you fell for it like the stupid ? you are.
    *no cape*

but how can you bring up penn state if this isn't relevant as well?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *no cape*

but how can you bring up penn state if this isn't relevant as well?

I actually didn't bring up Penn State. But becuase Kimi using some childish notion of "loyalty" like Paterno just met his "legal obligations" instead of doing the right thing and meeting his "moral obligations." Kimi should be morally obligated to tell another person and another CHILD who is going to be in for a world of hurt down the line if she could just do the right thing now.

Kimi really is a bird.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It seems like some ? think they broads is capable of this (all are BTW)
    and are letting emotions flood into this thread.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wait so we gotta give this hoe a break coz the r other pieces of ? out there? y do women always gotta defend other ? ? thats bird mentality if yall dont know

^ ^ ^ That's church right there ^ ^ ^

And people wonder why ? wives' be ending up missing every year.
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It wasn't a joke ? , her ? was really posted...that ? really was up on craigslist. Like I said, you didn't have ? to say, you or Will Munny, so miss me with the ? . Ya'll are straight up hypocrites.

that quote had nothing to do with MRS west
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Does it surprise you that Kimi has a trifling ass friend when she too is trifling? Come on, B.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options

so ? don't defend other ? on here everyday? ok sir.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Her real address, and number were posted along with the fact that she lived alone with her 3 children. That's the reality of the situation, anything ? up could've come from that.

you were cool with that though huh? Especially when they roasted her autistic Son. that ? was hilarious huh?
    you know it was real how, you know mrs west was real how?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah you doged the Mrs. West ? , where her and her kids were actually placed in harms way and you didn't say one word to speak out. Take your self righteous ass somewhere else with that.

Nope, they pick and chose. I've seen a multitude of ? up ? go on here and they haven't said ? . Just laughed and played along, that's exactly why I could never take these lames seriously.

The ? you want me to do? Somehow magically know Mrs. West is being held hostage for ? pics and tell her not to do it before the thread even happens? Get ? serious, that thread is in no way relevant to what we are talking about and you're too bird-brained to see why. If Mrs. West was having dudes PM nude pics of her without her knowledge and consent and I didn't say anything then maybe you'd have a point, but thats not the scenario now is it. How have I done anything hypocritical? LOL you have no idea.

That ? wasn't even ? real anyways, you still haven't figured that out.
  • Gooner
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so ? don't defend other ? on here everyday? ok sir.

so u gonna defend this woman bcoz of that? lol...good day
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That Mrs. West ? don't count unless ? friends with dude in real life and know he be feeding pedos kids' addresses.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The ? ? was fake, but not her info, adress, and phone number, being placed online. that ad selling her son was actually on craigslist you ? idiot.

and the situation was brought up to prove that you're hypocritical ? .

yet you said in that same thread some women on these boards seek attention and be faking exposures with these ?

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    It seems like some ? think they broads is capable of this (all are BTW)
    and are letting emotions flood into this thread.

? are going to ignore this post.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    That Mrs. West ? don't count unless ? friends with dude in real life and know he be feeding pedos kids' addresses.

basically, ? don't know her or him, but in her situation she know the people personally
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ' '
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so u gonna defend this woman bcoz of that? lol...good day

what am i defending? i never said anything about this topic. her friend being ? up should go without saying tho.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Okay so what secret was being kept in the Mrs. West thread that we all should have told who about? Becuase I'm not seeing any connection.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options

? ignoring that post cuz we know any "broad" is capable of that ? , so that is irrelevant, what the focus is on is people patting people on the back that do deceitful ? not realizing their role as a friend
  • Gooner
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what am i defending? i never said anything about this topic. her friend being ? up should go without saying tho.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    ? ignoring that post cuz we know any "broad" is capable of that ? , so that is irrelevant, what the focus is on is people patting people on the back that do deceitful ? not realizing their role as a friend

Who's patting them on the back? Nobody said...nevermind.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo someone post her email so i take it over to 4chan so they can hack her ? and find her friend.
This discussion has been closed.