Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    What if your best friend had AIDS and didn't tell his girl ? You telling me that you're gonna keep that secret out of loyalty ?

Man ? that ? . You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Y'all ? need to stop with the extreme comparisons. There is ONE result from A.I.D.S....death. So if my ? had A.I.D.S and didn't tell his wife, I'd tell her. Thats life and death. This other ? ain't.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    WTF did she start in here ?

so about the thread title.....any stories ? lmao
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Knowing the history of the IC ....Donkey posters probably on the grind already looking for Kimi's friend email...copying and pasting the url of this thread and sending her this email.

How epic would that be?

*steps out thread*
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Y'all ? need to stop with the extreme comparisons. There is ONE result from A.I.D.S....death. So if my ? had A.I.D.S and didn't tell his wife, I'd tell her. Thats life and death. This other ? ain't.

Murder may not be far fetched in this situation
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Knowing the history of the IC ....Donkey posters probably on the grind already looking for Kimi's friend email...copying and pasting the url of this thread and sending her this email.

How epic would that be?

*steps out thread*

sadly there is no ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    The comparison of those two issues is just moronic. straight up. and for the record if she was molesting her child I would be the first person at the police station to turn her in.

So she's been compared to a serial killer and a ? ?

What's next Al Queida....?

? ?

Real talk, you're a scumbag kimi. No ? , you're a ? human being but I hope one day you can turn you're ? around.

And Paterno didn't break any laws. He told his superiors about a report that was made to him. He did everything he was obligated to do. Which is a helluva lot more than you're doing.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options

How epic would that be?

*steps out thread*

Lol. I was thinking this earlier. If that ? happened, I def wouldn't be shocked. And yeah, that'd be the most EPIC ? ever on the IC.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

A'ight, replace A.I.D.S. with ? . Since people could live with ? now, would you keep the secret ? (Same question for Mikko)

I know the metaphors don't match 100% but ? it.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I would. And I say that with a straight face.

? will use a kid as a weakness if you let them. I'd be out of there and suing that ? for any money I spent on her kid.

My ? ...*daps*...thats exactly how I would play this if found out. I am getting my money back, her and the kid can go to the dude who is the actual father. I wouldn't feel bad AT ALL. I don't understand why everyone tries to put the guilt trip on the father in that situation, doesn't make sense. The woman gets off a little too easy in that scenario.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A'ight, replace A.I.D.S. with ? . Since people could live with ? now, would you keep the secret ? (Same question for Mikko)

I know the metaphors don't match 100% but ? it.

Yes, I'd tell. H.I.V. is just as deadly as A.I.D.S fam. But let's nit turn this into a medical lesson.I see where you going, but even you have to agree that the examples don't fit here. Come on, fam, you're a pretty reasonable poster. I KNOW you got a better argument than that.
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i don't get why this is no different than the PENN STATE incident, ? you ? adults thinking its cool to play high school games.....you muthafuckas are grown and high school is over, talking bout LOYALTY, ? sound like a ? freshman...GROW THE ? UP..........just like the molested kid her kid gone be ? in the head when it grows up and find this ? out
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My ? ...*daps*...thats exactly how I would play this if found out. I am getting my money back, her and the kid can go to the dude who is the actual father. I wouldn't feel bad AT ALL. I don't understand why everyone tries to put the guilt trip on the father in that situation, doesn't make sense. The woman gets off a little too easy in that scenario.

It's not guilt. I don't blame any ? who chucks the deuce and bounces on mother and child. It's just gon' be harder than y'all ? making it out, I think. After spending 10 years loving a child like he's yours, you can't just flip a switch and not love the lil ? no more. You might leave, but totally turning your back on youngin' is harder than ? is making it out.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? in here got extra strong moral fiber all of a sudden. Lol.

right? like no one has ever heard of a ? having a whole other family on the other side of town & their best friend is the godfather to both sets of kids lol.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol. I was thinking this earlier. If that ? happened, I def wouldn't be shocked. And yeah, that'd be the most EPIC ? ever on the IC.

This man she is referring to is probably on here facebook friends list or even email contacts...pretty simple.

He deserves an email titled " Breaking News: Hoes ain't ? " with the link of this thread in the email and a picture of Maury Popovich in the body of the email with the name of the bastard child in Bold.

They probably on this as we speak.

Females don't have a code or integrity nothing surprising here.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Obviously not, but it's not my business.

Oh so you weren't confused just telling a wack, nonsensical joke. but I'll play along,

yes, 3 years before I met my Husband he inexplicably appeared at my duty station in HI, got my friend pregnant, met and married me 3 years later, and now they both keep the secret.

Man, you should be a detective with your logical thinking skills.

? you talking bout, it wasn't a joke like you and this ? -dump you call a friend.......it was analogy to help you understand you're grown now so its time yall start acting like adults
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well the way Kimi is talking I think this ? must be her only friend or some ? and making new ones it totally out of the question for her personality. Finding out which broad it is can't be hard for these guys.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd feel much better about y'all ? replies if in every other thread y'all was flying the Moral Highground flag when some shady ? is being talked about like y'all flying it right now. Lol. Like Jay said....Damn ? , at least keep it consistent.
  • ChicagoBears
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's not guilt. I don't blame any ? who chucks the deuce and bounces on mother and child. It's just gon' be harder than y'all ? making it out, I think. After spending 10 years loving a child like he's yours, you can't just flip a switch and not love the lil ? no more. You might leave, but totally turning your back on youngin' is harder than ? is making it out.

Lol fam I hear you, I agree. I am just saying for ME PERSONALLY ? would get deaded with the quickness, and I would have no qualms about that. It would be sad leaving the kid behind, but once again thats not my fault. This ? is foul so she deserves to suffer. If her and kid went destitute? Would I care? Aboslutely.....not
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    right? like no one has ever heard of a ? having a whole other family on the other side of town & their best friend is the godfather to both sets of kids lol.

Right. I can GUARANTEE them ? ain't going to his wife and being like 'So you know Jmmy got a whole other family on the westside, right?'. SHMH.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah I think it would make for a great Lifetime movie if the guy stayed and looked after the child that wasn't his, but realistically I wouldn't think anything wrong if a man totally bounced. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions... I'd cut all ties just to forget about how stupid I've been looking the past 10 years.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wait so we gotta give this hoe a break coz the r other pieces of ? out there? y do women always gotta defend other ? ? thats bird mentality if yall dont know
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol fam I hear you, I agree. I am just saying for ME PERSONALLY ? would get deaded with the quickness, and I would have no qualms about that. It would be sad leaving the kid behind, but once again thats not my fault. This ? is foul so she deserves to suffer. If her and kid went destitute? Would I care? Aboslutely.....not

Aight, I see what you saying. But from you're reply I don't hink you understand what I'm saying. Not that it would change you're answer any, cuz it might not. But I don't think you see what I'm saying.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yes, I'd tell. H.I.V. is just as deadly as A.I.D.S fam. But let's nit turn this into a medical lesson.I see where you going, but even you have to agree that the examples don't fit here. Come on, fam, you're a pretty reasonable poster. I KNOW you got a better argument than that.

I think everybody (even though Mikko ain't really admit it) knows though that her friend is dead wrong.

Mikko, is wrong by association, but it's her business to decide whether or not to get involved. Can't knock it but don't agree with any aspect of it.

On a side note though - I think most kids are gonna grow up and want to know the truth too. Even though people think they're sparing the kid by not telling them, I think that's a waste of time.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yup, just last week a Mother's autistic son was mocked and placed up for sale on Craigslist? Her actual home adress was posted and she was threatened her kids info being leaked to pedophiles unless she sent provocative pics, and these ? said nothing...not one word. They just sat back and cheered the ? on right clicking the pics :rolleyes:

Where was the outrage and concern then when that Womans address was posted on the internet and ? . Clearly placing her kids in harms way. Some of ya'll are full of ? , straight up.

you believed any of that ? was real, you can't be serious
  • ChicagoBears
    edited November 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Sad thing about it is, depending on what state you live in the courts wouldn't even care.

They'd force you to pay child support even if you can prove the kid isn't yours because it's "in the best interests of the child."

Lol I have always wondered? If one leaves the country permanently they can't get you for child support right? Cause if so, I would take my ass to London. ? the ? and the kid. Lol @ mryounggun...no no I understood you.
This discussion has been closed.