Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    I'm just as bad for not ratting her out to her Husband?...
    So betraying and destroying the life of a chick who's never been anything but wonderful to me is the right thing do do? this is starting to get amusing....lol

There is another human is living his life on a lie and you have an opportunity help this person who is suffering and doesn't even know it... but based on silly romantic idea of loyalty to a completely disloyal person you don't say anything.

I'm not amused at all, just apalled at how simple you are.

Would you want to know if you're husband was cheating on you?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nah, the rules of loyalty say Mikko is ? the same thing.

Now keepin a friend capable of such bs? thats another thing.
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I definitely feel sorry for y'all ? friends. Y'all ? would rat your man out because he is doing something you don't agree with? Foul.

how can u trust and consider someone a friend who can betray the person they're posed to love more than anything in the world?
    that person, when the going gets tuff, won't give 2 ? bout you
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Nah, the rules of loyalty say Mikko is ? the same thing.

Now keepin a friend capable of such bs? thats another thing.

how is watching a kid's life being destroyed one day at a time loyal? - no penn state...... a loyal friend would tell ol girl she wrong and she need to make it right and don't come holler a her until she does
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, it's my job to right the injustices of the World...lol.

What does wanting to know if my Husband cheated has to do with anything?

You make it sound like doing the right thing is so hard. Maybe for people like you it is.

hahaha you can't even see the point I'm trying to make. Would you want to know your husband is cheating on you?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    how can u trust and consider someone a friend who can betray the person they're posed to love more than anything in the world?
    that person, when the going gets tuff, won't give 2 ? bout you

So to be sure we are on the same page, if you had a person who you know for 10 or 20 years, was ALWAYS there for you when you needed them, threw hands with you when ? was jumping on you, got money with you, was the best man at your wedding, never crossed you, showed love to your kids when you were locked up...then that same ? did some foul ? to his wife without her knowing. You would rat on that ? ? Because, on your logic, you can't trust that ? to not do some foul ? like that to you?

Is that what you're saying?
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The going has gotten rough, many times over the past 10 years, and she has been there for me, every

...single

...time.

I'm talking a me or you situation, besides she had a baby by your husband, yet you call that "been there".....chile please
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So to be sure we are on the same page, if you had a person who you know for 10 or 20 years, was ALWAYS there for you when you needed them, threw hands with you when ? was jumping on you, got money with you, was the best man at your wedding, never crossed you, showed love to your kids when you were locked up...then that same ? did some foul ? to his wife without her knowing. You would rat on that ? ? Because, on your logic, you can't trust that ? to not do some foul ? like that to you?

Is that what you're saying?
    that'll be enuff to show me his character is shotty.........I see whats wrong with ignorant ? these days, they thinking its cool to just have sex while being married, that ? is unacceptable......? puts his raw ? in his wife, exchange fluids, confides in her....if you can't be right with her then hell naw I can't ? with you cuz I don't trust ya
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man, if I ever found something like that out.. I would leave that kid on sight, lol sorry. To keep something like that secret, I don't ? with the mother or the kid....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

time the ? out

whaaaaaaaaat

you know that man is going to ? his wife later right???
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    that'll be enuff to show me his character is shotty.........I see whats wrong with ignorant ? these days, they thinking its cool to just have sex while being married, that ? is unacceptable......? puts his raw ? in his wife, exchange fluids, confides in her....if you can't be right with her then hell naw I can't ? with you cuz I don't trust ya

Lol. Who said it was OK? I wouldn't co-sign. I'd tell that ? that be bugging and he need to slow down and make that ? right. But I ain't gon' stop ? with him. Only ? ? let a friend be there for them whenever they are in need and when turn their back on that friend when they are in need. Just my $.02
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Man, if I ever found something like that out.. I would leave that kid on sight, lol sorry. To keep something like that secret, I don't ? with the mother or the kid....

That's easy to say. But after 10 years, you ain't leaving that kid. Maybe the mom, not the kid though.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    seriously this thread is another level of sad right now

to even think you can utter such things on the net and at no point feel sorry about it

lmao yo just hope that kid doesn't need a transplant of any kind any time soon

hahahaha hollllllllly ? that's ? up....at this point your friend is paying you with niceness to get you to shut the ? up

she's playing all of y'all in this situation and y'all are all eating it up......hahahahaha oooooh lord I'm crying over here at how mikko has just ruined that man's life....he coulda been divorced and met somebody he had a true meaningful lie free life with.......wooooooooo can't wait til that ? finds out

I wonder if you can sue somebody for that.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah because you do the right thing every time, right?
    ya'll up in here sounding real wholesome...this is hilarious. IC posters have convenient morals....lol

Of course I would want to know, but would I expect for one of his close friends to tell me....hell no. Their loyalty will be to my Husband, as it should.

Maybe I actually am real wholesome. Something wrong with having integrity? Because the way you're talking integrity means nothing to you, seeing as how you could be friends with someone who is RUINING two lives. I hope this friend takes a giant ? on you, but seeing as how I don't believe in karma, it might could never happen.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont think kimi grasps the magnitude of this to a male...but shes right she shudnt b the one to tell
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    seriously this thread is another level of sad right now

to even think you can utter such things on the net and at no point feel sorry about it

lmao yo just hope that kid doesn't need a transplant of any kind any time soon

hahahaha hollllllllly ? that's ? up....at this point your friend is paying you with niceness to get you to shut the ? up

she's playing all of y'all in this situation and y'all are all eating it up......hahahahaha oooooh lord i'm crying over here at how mikko has just ruined that man's life....he coulda been divorced and met somebody he had a true meaningful lie free life with.......wooooooooo can't wait til that ? finds out

i wonder if you can sue somebody for that.

lmao........................
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Does anyone remember this song?

Fast forward to 3:17...MJG basically painted a picture of Mikko's homegirl situation.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not even close...are you crazy?

They're very similar. They weren't committing any crimes. Why should they risk their career and their school's reputation just beacuse there a ? on campus? They aren't the ones ? little boys so why snitch. And Paterno was friends this Sandusky guy, so he's really just being loyal to his friends.

Its seriously disgusting that you see no wrong in your actions.
  • DaSan!floe
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What the ? are you talking about? :confused:

This thread might be moving a bit to fast for you, because clearly your confused.
    naw boo you friend moving too fast for you, tell her and ya husband to get a paternity test
    Lol. Who said it was OK? I wouldn't co-sign. I'd tell that ? that be bugging and he need to slow down and make that ? right. But I ain't gon' stop ? with him. Only ? ? let a friend be there for them whenever they are in need and when turn their back on that friend when they are in need. Just my $.02
    so this ? ? off gets a chick pregnant and keeps it a secret from his wife, and I stop ? with him cuz he won't do whats right......yet that'll make me the ? ? ? no he'll be the ? ? for have'n to lie to a female
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's easy to say. But after 10 years, you ain't leaving that kid. Maybe the mom, not the kid though.

I would. And I say that with a straight face.

? will use a kid as a weakness if you let them. I'd be out of there and suing that ? for any money I spent on her kid.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i dont think kimi grasps the magnitude of this to a male...but shes right she shudnt b the one to tell

this
    which is why i couldnt blame her cause i dont think she understands
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Naw fam, trust me the feeling of anger and betrayal would push one to that point. If its not mine, I am not putting time and resources into that kid, I don't care the situation. Call me ? up, but blame the mom. I have seen something like this happen except in that case dude FOUND OUT and confronted that ? bucket of a wife he had and deaded her and the kid. After 8 years, but still. That is one of the most vile things someone can do, I would rather have my wife cheat then have a kid thats NOT mine and act like it is. I don't even know this stupid ? and I feel anger for the dude because he is a good person according to the story.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I would. And I say that with a straight face.

? will use a kid as a weakness if you let them. I'd be out of there and suing that ? for any money I spent on her kid.

Oh, I don't doubt the bolded, fam. I ain't saying you'd just be like 'Oh, it's all good baby. Everybody makes mistakes!'. Dead that ? ! All I'm saying is you ain't cutting that kid off like that. After 10 years, that's your kid, fam. But like I said, it's easy to say that. Hopefully you'll never actually be in that situation to have to find out.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What if your best friend had AIDS and didn't tell his girl ? You telling me that you're gonna keep that secret out of loyalty ?

Man ? that ? . You gotta draw the line somewhere.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? in here got extra strong moral fiber all of a sudden. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.