Options
    nope.........................
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    remember this episode??cold blooded ?

I just watched this whole ? . That ? 'Allen'? He handled it like a ? but the ? was hilarious!!!!!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Exactly, I don't think it crosses her mind to often at this point. She knows it's possible for her Husband to find out....but that's not something she lives in fear of. Her Husband adores that little boy, and it would devastate the kid and her Husband if the truth came out.
    sometimes you start with a lie and have to keep telling it...that's how it is. She's gone to far to turn back now, it's been to long.

it's never too late to do the right thing. i think both parties would be more hurt about being lied to. Thats your friend and you gotta stand by her but thats just some ? you just dont do. She clearly doesnt respect her husband and the real father is a coward
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok...........

your friend sleeps well??

wtf

is this friend YOU?
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yo If i knew who to hack your friend info would be on Facebook in 5mins..........

• JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Miiko is talking about herself?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That would be ideal, but this isn't an after school special...it's real life.

It would be great if she ended this lie and keep it from spiraling forward but that would destroy her entire World, and the World of her Son and Husband, so it will never happen. I agree with you though....

It would be something if (assuming that, that is your real picture in your AVI) he reads this AHH forum, recognizes you, then puts 2 and 2 together.....
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If my dawg was the type to do some ? stuff like that on his wife, I wouldn't even hang w/ that ? ....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who the hell would do that?

My loyalty is always to my friend. I have a close friend who is married to a really great guy but their son isn't his, and he has no clue:(

That's putrid. You should be ashamed.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless that kid needs a ? bone marrow transplant or some ? , I don't see the father finding out.
    Oh..he'll find out..trifling ? like that is never kept secret..

9 years though, 9 years living that lie :( Forget the parents for a mere moment, what about the child involved? Was his feelings ever considered? (Rhetorical question) It's just a really trifling, cold and selfish way to live and extremely hurtful and harmful lie to feed your own child and husband, assuming the child is also in the dark.
    That would be ideal, but this isn't an after school special...it's real life.

It would be great if she ended this lie and keep it from spiraling forward but that would destroy her entire World, and the World of her Son and Husband, so it will never happen. I agree with you though....

That is a bit ironic considering she's already dug her own grave, to a point. If it does ever come out the two people she loves the most could resent her and feel nothing but animosity towards her. I don't know how she can even sleep in peace but hey, serial killers and rapists do so all the time so again, I digress. Not our place or concern.
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    my bestfriend mother is married and people in the family found out 2 of the kids arent the husbands.I dont know if he knows it or not but if he does it's gonna hurt like hell when the truth hits the fan.the family has been keeping the secret for over 30 years.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko, your logic is so ? up that i told my moms, and her response was "it dont matter how good of a friend your friend is your s/o is suppose to be your best friend so you should atleast tell him because if you cant even tell him, that makes her think what the ? are you hiding from your S/O??"
  • JadaRoss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko doesnt realize,if she will do her husband like that what you think she will do to seduce your s/o?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't think ya'll realize how often this type of ? happens...ya'll have no idea.

Enlighten us. please. and you actin like that makes it okay.

That ? is about as okay as the Penn State scandal.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That is the worst thing a female can do to a man yo!

Thats worse than killing a ? !
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I should, oh ok....

I never said it was right, it's ? up and trifling. I told her this on many occasions, but it's not my place to intervene.

It sounds like she's this ? up person but she's not, in the least bit, and like I said, she's a good friend, she's always been there for me. I would never betray her or cut her off because of a mistake she made that has nothing to do with me.

Why is that so hard to grasp? That is between her and her Husband, it's not my marriage.

Nah, the outrage is at the message, not the messanger.

IF you'da said "her dude treats her like ? , or he done his dirt too" people wouldn't have cared.
    But you didnt, you said how good a dude he was, so ? is like........................ lol.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I should, oh ok....

For the fact you're even friends with such a vile subhuman ? .... you should be ashamed.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol im wit kimi
    that ? aint my biz or problem .............
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yall not gonna change her mind, she already got it set that her friendship with said homegirl is more important....

But to the thread subject...nah...
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? like this makes me think those A-rabs in the middle east got it right how they treat women over there. Women are dumb.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Because she's been nothing but a good friend to me for 10 years. What goes on in her marriage or with her child is not my business.

What goes around comes around, karma will get her for this, but it's not my place to judge and condemn her like I don't have flaws.

That's why I said in my last few posts, she won't get away with it...but regardless whenever karma ? slaps her back, the ? is still trifling...
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Because she's been nothing but a good friend to me for 10 years. What goes on in her marriage or with her child is not my business.

What goes around comes around, karma will get her for this, but it's not my place to judge and condemn her like I don't have flaws.

You dont have them type flaws tho
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You ever think that some of that karma might come back on you?

Really... All friendships aside, that other man is another human with feelings and emotions just like all of us. She's really just as guilty as her friend by not helping out a fellow human being who done very wrong by someone. That someone happens to a be a ? who happens to be kimi's friend. Its digusting really.

Karma isn't really anyways. Look up Dr. Mengle and how he died and see how much Karma got him back. Stupid simple ? believe in karma.

If someones character means nothing to you Kimi... you're a ? shallow ? . Real talk.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I definitely feel sorry for y'all ? friends. Y'all ? would rat your man out because he is doing something you don't agree with? Foul.
  • DaSan!floe
    DaSan!floe Members Posts: 68
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How can karma come back to me in a situation I had no doings in? Because I won't betray her and tell her Husband, or stop being friends with her. Please.

your husband is her baby daddy, not her ex
This discussion has been closed.