Confessing:Would you Tell?

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just caught on to Mikko's story about her friend..seriously, SERIOUSLY ? up. But she won't be able to keep up with the lie too long. Her husband will eventually find out and the ? will hit the fan.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just caught on to Mikko's story about her friend..seriously, SERIOUSLY ? up. But she won't be able to keep up with the lie too long. Her husband will eventually find out and the ? will hit the fan.

hopefully dude gets off due to the circumstances resulting in her death
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Unless that kid needs a ? bone marrow transplant or some ? , I don't see the father finding out.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    I feel you. I just don't know how I could be cool with somebody who would do something like that. Different people got different limits I guess.
    DaSan!floe wrote: »
    I wouldn't even spit on a ? like you, disgusting. ? judging, that chick is deceitful

these hoes these days are tasteless and classless
    hoes aint ?
    Mikko you wrong for not letting dude know it aint his
    but i guess ? snakes like that
    thats the most foul thing you can do though
    lie to a man about if a child is his
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless that kid needs a ? bone marrow transplant or some ? , I don't see the father finding out.

Whenever i get a kid,dog, bird, fish ant farm they all getting DNA test don't trust these ? !
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options

Oh..he'll find out..trifling ? like that is never kept secret..
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nah I wouldnt but read my sig though.
  • Well Got Dam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This ? gonna find out after 18 plus years of housing,clothing, feeding and teaching this little ? that ain't his.......he will probably still have love for the lil ? but will most likey ? the ? or just leave one day without saying nothing and never return...........best believe that ? !
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real talk man. It seems like it aint enough for hoes to dog a ? out.
    They want his soul. They wanna break a man lol.

Like, do yall want ? to do murder? Suicide? Not hold his head up?

Cuz that what they do when they play paternity, other ? raising other ? kids games.
    No games men play are like that lol.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh..he'll find out..trifling ? like that is never kept secret..

Yep, what is done in the dark will be shone in the light. You can believe that ? .
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is in this ? acting like women, to be 100% honest.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? is in this ? acting like women, to be 100% honest.

The quote in your sig, is how you gotta approach hoes that play games, but, damn at raising another ? seed
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i know all my homies that cheat on their wife but let a wife cheat ? is killing folks
  • Well Got Dam
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i know all my homies that cheat on their wife but let a wife cheat ? is killing folks

cheating and cheating and carrying another ? seed thinking its yours is some completely different ? .......i could get over just cheating,easy........cheating and finding out your kid isn't yours years later.......don't really know what i would do, ? !
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DAMITT wrote: »
    cheating and cheating and carrying another ? seed thinking its yours is some completely different ? .......i could get over just cheating,easy........cheating and finding out your kid isn't yours years later.......don't really know what i would do, ? !

Yall seen that Cheaters Episode with the rapper on there?
    Raiisng the kid not his? i can hardly get thru that ?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

that i part i dont understand.why is it ok for you to cheat but if your s/o does the same thing you ready to start a war?

that's ass backwards bruh
  • texas409
    edited November 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    that i part i dont understand.why is it ok for you to cheat but if your s/o does the same thing you ready to start a war?

that's ass backwards bruh

i agree i played that role too cheated my ass off on one of my ex's and when she cheated i was outta there ready to bust somebody head but the story with that is a long one
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i agree i played that role too cheated my ass off on one of my ex's and when she cheated i was outta there ready to bust somebody head but the story with that is a long one

Share your pain with us, bruh.
  • bignorm73
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    She sleeps just fine, she has no issues with this. As far as she's concerned her Husband is his Dad and they have a happy family....whatever. It is what it is.

She has to feel SOME kind of ? up lol. It would be inhuman not too lol
  • texas409
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Share your pain with us, bruh.

ill make a thread about it but this was like 5 years ago
  • texas409
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    She sleeps just fine, she has no issues with this. As far as she's concerned her Husband is his Dad and they have a happy family....whatever. It is what it is.

even though i like you your a fool if you think this

that ? got her passport ready to flee the country once she knows that ? found out
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    she sleeps fine? kimi i wish death on ur friend
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm saying, I've done foul ? in relationships when I was younger. I know y'all have two. And I've never lost a second os sleep about it. WHy y'all ? so shocked that this broad ain't up at night begging forgiveness? ESPECIALLY after 10 years. You'd be surprised how far compartmentalization can take you. And time did the rest.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm saying, I've done foul ? in relationships when I was younger. I know y'all have two. And I've never lost a second os sleep about it. WHy y'all ? so shocked that this broad ain't up at night begging forgiveness? ESPECIALLY after 10 years. You'd be surprised how far compartmentalization can take you. And time did the rest.

I guess she's well prepared to take that secret to the grave then..oh well. Carry on.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

no doubt ! im just saying a ? would be giddy about jury duty for this case.
This discussion has been closed.