Lil' Kim/Ray J throw shots @ Nicki Minaj..Aubrey(Drake) & Nicki respond..

Options

Comments

• Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Yes, wrong. I called her lazy making the point that she would probably have more movie roles if she wasn't so lazy. She would have also dropped the album she's been promising since 2008 if she wasn't so lazy. Does that take away from the 4 she's made already?

The fact remains that she has COMPLETED as many movie roles as Eve. It's already done. You can't bend, twist, or ? that.

You're flip flopping. LOL.

She would have had more movies roles? That's neither here nor there, as it's not what we were arguing. If Kim wasn't lazy, then she would have put in the actual effort to HAVE a legitimate Hollywood career, with what WAS given to her. She doesn't WANT it, she has NO interest in it. Eve has actually tried to be a legitimate Hollywood actress, which is probably why she has had a more decorated career as far as FILM goes.

But if Eve being a more successful actress is your only argument, then we should probably take this to the "Lights, Camera, & Action" subforum...as this is about the music, in which Kim clearly reigns Queen.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    She would have had more movies roles? That's neither here nor there, as it's not what we were arguing.
    You're right, it isn't because she already has enough as it is lol. Not to mention her saying she wants to do more.
    If Kim wasn't lazy, then she would have put in the actual effort to HAVE a legitimate Hollywood career, with what WAS given to her. She doesn't WANT it, she has NO interest in it.
    If Kim had NO interest in it then she would be in NO movies, instead of like 10. How can you argue that Eve wants to be a legitimate Hollywood actress and Kim doesn't when they have the same amount of movie roles? LMAO that makes NOOOOOOOO ? sense.
    But if Eve being a more successful actress is your only argument, then we should probably take this to the "Lights, Camera, & Action" subforum...as this is about the music, in which Kim clearly reigns Queen.
    If that were the case then you would've said this when I first brought it up, instead of doing so after unsuccessfully defending your "stance" by piecing together ? . Only makes sense.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would rank Nicky near the bottom...

275- Boss
    276- B.W.P
    277- KHIA
    278- T-baby
    279- Nicky minaj
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eve is one of the top successful females so she is up there. I mean she did go Platinum more than once and had a TV show and the "Barber Shop" series was very successful. But yes she's not over Kim even in chart success. The main thing Eve has to boost her History for Female rap was she was the 2nd female rapper after lauryn to debut at #1 on the Charts. Which was huge. And she's only 1 of 4 Females to go multi-Platinum (Kim, L-Boogie, Missy and Eve). I got love for Eve. But again, she ain't over Kim and Nicki isn't anywhere near either of them. Until Nicki drop a successful album, she ain't see any of them.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    You're right, it isn't because she already has enough as it is lol. Not to mention her saying she wants to do more.

If Kim had NO interest in it then she would be in NO movies, instead of like 10. How can you argue that Eve wants to be a legitimate Hollywood actress and Kim doesn't when they have the same amount of movie roles? LMAO that makes NOOOOOOOO ? sense.

If that were the case then you would've said this when I first brought it up, instead of doing so after unsuccessfully defending your "stance" by piecing together ? . Only makes sense.

You're just all over the place.

There are too many "What If's", with regard to their movie careers to even make the point valid. "What if Kim wasn't Lazy?"; "What if Kim actually put effort into it;" "What if Kim this, Kim that?" Ridiculous.

And seriously, I told you from the beginning to 1) start with the record sales and charted hits, because this IS a discussion about music; and 2) To compare movie careers is irrelevant and doesn't complement your argument at all. You were the one that started bringing up EVERYTHING besides the music because you know, as well as I and everyone else in this thread, that the proclamations you were hinting at, were inaccurate. So to make Eve look more successful, you bring up other endeavors that have zero to do with the discussion at hand...desperation at its finest.

So, what are you saying again? I'm lost.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eve is one of the top successful females so she is up there. I mean she did go Platinum more than once and had a TV show and the "Barber Shop" series was very successful. But yes she's not over Kim even in chart success. The main thing Eve has to boost her History for Female rap was she was the 2nd female rapper after lauryn to debut at #1 on the Charts. Which was huge. And she's only 1 of 4 Females to go multi-Platinum (Kim, L-Boogie, Missy and Eve). I got love for Eve. But again, she ain't over Kim and Nicki isn't anywhere near either of them. Until Nicki drop a successful album, she ain't see any of them.

Eve was the third female rapper, if you include Lauryn, to debut at #1.

Foxy had a #1 album in 1999.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    she makes my eyes smile but my ears bleed.

Anyway did anyone see the interview where Drake said Lil Kim wasn't G? Who the ? is drake to even use the word G. Seriously someone should tell this dude he is sounding real ? made right now.

how can you not say drake is not a G.. look @ this ? and tell me his not a G..

summer-jam-2010-2.jpg

G as goofy...
  • josea82
    josea82 Members Posts: 145
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lil kim is exposing them dudes on twitter and diddy damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn http://twitter.com/TheRealLilKim
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    josea82 wrote: »
    lil kim is exposing them dudes on twitter and diddy damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn http://twitter.com/TheRealLilKim

"i embraced nicki but now she spit a few bars in other peoples videos made a little money and got some wigs and wants to throw DIRT
    33 minutes ago via web "

Damn I knew this wasn't going away quietly. Drake done f'up. He tried to back track a little in that interview but then messed up wit his "That ain't G", but you could tell his ego wasn't letting it go. He's obviously hitting Nicki for sure, dude loves her. This is more than just rap with those two for sure. He's defending her like there dating and jump in the middle of a Female beef. I wonder how this story will end. Oh ? , Kim is going Kamikaze right now. Something obviously happen behind the scene. 1st the Biggie movie now this, she's wilin'.
  • josea82
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @iamdiddy aka loose ? hole aka i live in the closet aka i have kids to cover up im a bottom aka jamie fox ? me on cam in miami

DRAKE I WONT GO IN ON 2 MUCH CAUSE HES SOFT AND LETS FACE IT HE ROCKS W. BOW WOW AND THOSE ? BEEDS

@nickiminaj remember when wayne beat ur ass cause he found out u was given head to snoop for yayo in miami at the royal palms

DAMN
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @iamdiddy aka loose ? hole aka i live in the closet aka i have kids to cover up im a bottom aka jamie fox ? me on cam in miami

drake i wont go in on 2 much cause hes soft and lets face it he rocks w. Bow wow and those ? beeds

@nickiminaj remember when wayne beat ur ass cause he found out u was given head to snoop for yayo in miami at the royal palms

damn

cot damn!.
  • josea82
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TheRealLilKim @drakkardnoir SHOULD WE START POSTING THE PICS OF U GIVING HEAD AT @IAMDIDDY 'S SECRET SOCIETY PARTY FROM APRIL? stay in your lane
  • stringer bell
    edited June 2010
    Options

DRAKE I WONT GO IN ON 2 MUCH CAUSE HES SOFT AND LETS FACE IT HE ROCKS W. BOW WOW AND THOSE ? BEEDS

DAMN

shots fired...

lmao @ kim for this.. "oh hi coca-roach @ihatekatstacks i'll be nice to u even though your bangs need a good trim #pause"...
  • stringer bell
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TheRealLilKim @drakkardnoir SHOULD WE START POSTING THE PICS OF U GIVING HEAD AT @IAMDIDDY 'S SECRET SOCIETY PARTY FROM APRIL? stay in your lane

damn she is sonning ? ...
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Before people go all out about those quotes, it could be a fake account but if it's not. again, Cot Damn, she blowin up ? 's hard.
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kim a beast.. she still aint better then remy ma tho.. :]
    free remy
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    id take dat head from nikki anyday
  • InMyLifeTime91
    edited June 2010
    Options
    n lets be honest.. ray j will beat drake drake ass.. lol
  • josea82
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Remy ma is ? trash are you kidding me
  • InMyLifeTime91
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Remy ma is ? trash are you kidding me

bro bro.. have u heard her track wit Pun?? "Ms Martin" she goes in.. kim is a beast. but remy is a monster on the mic
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMFAO, It's gonna be a long mother ? night for Young Money
  • InMyLifeTime91
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nicki dont wanna battle wit kim. kim will get in her ass..unless drake or wayne ghost write for her.. which u KNOW would happen..
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    32a3ef5e.jpg

Kim actually lookin pretty good here.
  • stringer bell
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • rapmastermind