Lil' Kim/Ray J throw shots @ Nicki Minaj..Aubrey(Drake) & Nicki respond..

Options

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Smh @ Kim looking like Michael Jackson now. She used to be a fine ass chick. Black is beautiful, baby
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Smh @ Kim looking like Michael Jackson now. She used to be a fine ass chick. Black is beautiful, baby

I know, I think Big's death played a role in her Plastic obession, she just never felt she looked good enough. I'll never understand, Mid-90's Kim was so damn fine:

kim.jpg

Hard_Core_back.jpg

1492634.jpg
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so damn fine?
    really?
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Neither Kim nor Nicki impress me as artist. If I had to show one or the other more respect though, it would be Kim. She at one point was a damn good artists & then she became just as fake as Nicki is now. Both of them can get the ? out of the way. As for these to ? -ass ? (Ray-J & Drake), one is wack as ? , talentless, & fake (Ray-J) and the other is a ? -made decent rapper that is slowly, but surely wearing his welcome out & proving to be more hype than actual ability now that the coat-tail that he rode in on ain't here to hold his hands right now (Drake). These people are an embarrassment to rap. If the chicks spent half the time on their skills as artists as they spend getting plastic surgery, shopping, & trying to be a white doll I along with many others would take them seriously.
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't know why Kim ? herself up. She was a ? dime back then & look at her now. Bigg would be disgusted if he were here. ? was fine with her face and even here bite-sized ? and now she looks plastic or some ? . The only thing Kim needed back then was a dentist to shave those 2 front teeth down just a little bit and she could've done without that if you ask me. The girl was pretty as ? & she was a great artist. Now I can't really ? with her.
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bro bro.. have u heard her track wit Pun?? "Ms Martin" she goes in.. kim is a beast. but remy is a monster on the mic
    It's actually spelled "bruh-bruh" & saying that ? is lame. Sorry, but repeating ? after Plies is automatic failure! LOL!
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nicki dont wanna battle wit kim. kim will get in her ass..unless drake or wayne ghost write for her.. which u KNOW would happen..
    Co-sign. If Kim get's raw like she use to leaving that Baribe ? alone and come with that gutter ? , there ain't but one ? in the game that can ? with her one that level & that's Foxy. Nicki just don't have much of a track record of versatility & longevity. She just happens to be on a label that has one of the biggest names in the industry at the head. She can't stand on her own.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how can you not say drake is not a G.. look @ this ? and tell me his not a G..

summer-jam-2010-2.jpg

G as goofy...

lol...................
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol damn i think we have a PROBLEM ROGER THAT!! keyz got da og barbie co-signin her now now thatz wat u call a MASSIVE ATTACK nikki garbaj betta step her plastic barbie barz up or shez done!
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Remy Ma lyrically destroys Nicki and Kim IDK what the ? you ? be listening too.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    You're just all over the place.

There are too many "What If's", with regard to their movie careers to even make the point valid. "What if Kim wasn't Lazy?"; "What if Kim actually put effort into it;" "What if Kim this, Kim that?" Ridiculous.

And seriously, I told you from the beginning to 1) start with the record sales and charted hits, because this IS a discussion about music; and 2) To compare movie careers is irrelevant and doesn't complement your argument at all. You were the one that started bringing up EVERYTHING besides the music because you know, as well as I and everyone else in this thread, that the proclamations you were hinting at, were inaccurate. So to make Eve look more successful, you bring up other endeavors that have zero to do with the discussion at hand...desperation at its finest.

So, what are you saying again? I'm lost.
    You must be running out of things to say or valid points to come up with. I said in my last post that you're right, it doesn't matter what WOULD HAVE happened because we can see what is ALREADY DONE. Yet you keep arguing against "what if's". You're clearly out of gas and going in circles now. I didn't read much past that part of your post.
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^ cham how do u feel about keyz hookin up wit da OG BARBIE now?? lol
  • tab58064
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lil' Kim: "I paid homage, Salt N Pepa and MC Lyte was in my videos"

Was She Lyin???
    I'm riding with Kim somewhat, but if she is all about peace & showing love, etc. why wouldn't she accept Foxy's peace offering many years ago?? Instead she kept that ? going & still keeps it going now. I would really love to see Fox & Kim connect, get back to that real rap ? ? , and do away with that fake Barbie ? . Oh, damn Kim has butchered her face up so bad that she now looks like Michael Jackson! Damn shame!
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ^^ cham how do u feel about keyz hookin up wit da OG BARBIE now?? lol

What you mean hookin up? All she did was perform for the hometown crowd out here. When Kim leave no one is checking for Keys. Bet if Nicki was here Keys would be outside the venue lookin silly.

Getwitcha
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jean Grae and Rah Digga would smash any female rapper. PERIOD

These chicks make it big because they dress like hoes and rap like them. Shock value
  • gee757
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What you mean hookin up? All she did was perform for the hometown crowd out here. When Kim leave no one is checking for Keys. Bet if Nicki was here Keys would be outside the venue lookin silly.

Getwitcha

wat?? nikki cancell'd a show n b-more cuz of KEYZ not 2 long ago wat r u talkin about?? lol

http://www.vladtv.com/video/20198/exclusive-keys-the-problem-goes-in-on-nicki-minaj/
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    You must be running out of things to say or valid points to come up with. I said in my last post that you're right, it doesn't matter what WOULD HAVE happened because we can see what is ALREADY DONE. Yet you keep arguing against "what if's". You're clearly out of gas and going in circles now. I didn't read much past that part of your post.

LOL. Whatever you say. I still have no idea what you're arguing, but yah.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this stil goin
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so who win in a drake versus Lil Kim Battle???
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn Cham in here textually ? ? ( no adebisi)
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    word...all parties minus ray j won off the strength that ? keep uppin this thread...
    lol at 2010 beefs are minaj and kim
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lil Kim speaks on Nicki Minaj, Drake and Diddy. Brand New Interview from Thisis50.com. "THE REAL LIL KIM TWITTER PAGE IS NOT ME, I DON'T HAVE A PAGE and I'M UPDATING IT" - Lil Kim:

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=videoDetail&id=7343

Lil_Kim_Hard_Core_4__20_x_24.jpg

"Black Barbie drinkin bacardi" - Lil Kim in 2003 (Nicki can only dream on going Double, let alone Plat. Shoot, she'll be lucky to go GOLD)

"Hard Core" was the 2nd Female solo Rap album to be certified Double Platinum in Hip Hop History behind Lauryn Hill "The Miseducation". Missy and Eve are the only other female rappers to go Double Platinum. "Salt N Pepa" are the only female group to go multi-platinum. This album changed the game for females. It's so rare a female emcee goes platinum let alone double platinum.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options