Lil' Kim/Ray J throw shots @ Nicki Minaj..Aubrey(Drake) & Nicki respond..

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lil Kim speaks on Nicki Minaj, Drake and Diddy. Brand New Interview from Thisis50.com. "THE REAL LIL KIM TWITTER PAGE IS NOT ME, I DON'T HAVE A PAGE and I'M UPDATING IT" - Lil Kim:

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=videoDetail&id=7343
    THIS is what she meant by the "things behind the scenes"??? "Subliminals" and a ? Lil Kim tweet from a fake Nicki Minaj page? She is looking ridiculously stupid more and more right now acting like some little chick in high school mad because a newbie is coming in and being more popular than she is. If Kim (and others) hadn't fell off her game, then a new girl wouldn't have slid in and taken her spot. Bottom line. Kim should be mad at herself for being a ? clown.

LOL @ this interview though. I almost spit my Snapple Apple out at "Ain't nothin' fake about me".
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    LOL. Whatever you say. I still have no idea what you're arguing, but yah.
    Must not. You seemed lost.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Cham u a real ? & i got nuffin but respect for u fam but i think u in denial lol...

kim has a reputation to protect. i dont know how yall sayin she fell off. she was still touring & doin up the hollywood thing. Nicki did say those things u cannot deny that wat she was sayin bout kim fam...

the brutal part about this is theres not much any broad can say about kim that we dont already know.... nicki on the other hand.... maaaaann... kim will light that ass up w/ revelations, drake could get it too if hes not careful. lil kim aint playin lol. she has every right to come out & put her foot down. her reputation is at stake.
    LOL I don't know who she would get these revelations from. But yeah, if this was about Nicki stealing her style and Kim actually used that as her reason for beefing, then that's debatable and she could've/should've brought that up a long time ago. But this paying homage ? is making her look stupid as ? because Nicki's done that many times. LOL I dunno wtf else she wants from the girl. For her to eat her out on stage? Should her first single have been called I Love You, Kim?

These are quotes from Nicki interviews:
    "If I'm being compared to the Queen of rap.....THANK YOU"
    "I did meet [Lil Kim] when I was with Lil Wayne during the I AM Music tour. We chopped it up and I gave her props, but we haven’t spoken since. I got nothing but love for her, I think she is one of the key players in this female rap thing, so you can not do nothing but salute Kim."
    "Foxy and Kim, you know they're ICONS"
    "I pay homage to kim you know she did it.....SHE DID IT THE BEST!"

That's paying homage. If Kim isn't satisfied with that then maybe she's the one with the problem. She's just insecure because a rookie with no album out stole all her shine.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And about these "subliminals" that Kim mentioned to her and other female rappers...why is no one else got upset but Kim?

Remy showed up to Nicki's party and till this day shows her love.
    Foxy showed up on the Come Up DVD.
    Eve said she thinks Nicki is cool.
    Missy Elliott said she likes Nicki's music and wants to work with her.
    Diamond said she's giving female rap more attention and making it fun again.
    Trina and Nicki are mad cool.

Yet Kim wants to start WW3. A mad woman. :p
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This Beef is not going away. Lil Kim is not letting this go. Drake messed up.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    THIS is what she meant by the "things behind the scenes"??? "Subliminals" and a ? Lil Kim tweet from a fake Nicki Minaj page? She is looking ridiculously stupid more and more right now acting like some little chick in high school mad because a newbie is coming in and being more popular than she is. If Kim (and others) hadn't fell off her game, then a new girl wouldn't have slid in and taken her spot. Bottom line. Kim should be mad at herself for being a ? clown.

LOL @ this interview though. I almost spit my Snapple Apple out at "Ain't nothin' fake about me".

lol @ that coming from Kim
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    after hearing kim's new interview fam where she callin drake a ? im not too confident in this ending in kim's favor tho.... drake & nicki gaming her, this is waay more beneficial for drake and nicki minaj than it is for kim. now the pressure is on.... whos gonna drop the first track ? kim or nicki ? & wat will they say ?? i dont think weve ever seen a competition like this b/w 2 incredibly distinctic artists (in terms of the actual setting in the music business & the how the 2 are cut from diff't eras) this will be a very interesting feud.

How ? is it though that of all the rappes who have gone at Drake he is beefing with a girl. He's a ? .
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not really a fan of these women, but I think Kim is out for a come up. She hasn't had an album in about 5 years, she's desperate to create a buzz. Kim's insecure and feels threatened by Nicki. I wonder why she didn't pull a stunt like this with Diamond or Trina, but perhaps it's because they weren't nearly as popular as Nicki is now.

Kim should try to mentor her on the down sides of using sex appeal as a gimmick to sell records. When you get old it doesn't work to parade around half naked with all that flab and a plastic immovable face.

I'm just tired of beefing being used as a gimmick to get on or get a come up. Talent and skill don't fade over time like cheap gimmicks do, that's what separates artists like Ja Rule from an artist like Scarface.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She kinda reminds me of KRS-One.. Why do old heads always feel that the new generation is supposed to continually shout them out? Damn Nikki is doin her thing right now why not give some support instead of trying to use it to get some shine. And Ray-J? LOL
  • KillaCham
    edited August 2021
    Options