Lil' Kim/Ray J throw shots @ Nicki Minaj..Aubrey(Drake) & Nicki respond..

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    You'll find out when you see it on there.

lol man i dont know watz mo funnier da way u go all out stannin fa nikki garbaj or ya silly azz justin avi smh,.,..,
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You'll find out when you see it on there.

Isn't "Your Love" her second single? That ? is garbage too
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I hope Drake didn't step in this unless both parties agreed to stage this, especially since he said

"Diss me you'll never hear a reply for it"

Pretty uninteresting like the JD vs Dre beef from '02
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stEVE is more successful than Kim in almost every aspect. Hit records, clothing lines, movies, television...shall I bring out the statistic??

Please do...starting with record sales and charted hits.

I'll wait...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Isn't "Your Love" her second single? That ? is garbage too

wat this ? ??
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »

I'll wait...

And also, it's a moot point to even compare television/movie statistics, as Kim has never tried to pursue a legitimate acting career.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options

I'll wait...
    Eve has two Top 5's (both of them reaching #2). Kim has one Top 5, and that's only because people thought Magic Stick was 50 Cent's song around the time Get Rich or Die Tryin' dropped lol. Also Eve has more Top 40's than Kim...and remember this is from 3 albums. Kim has released 4 albums plus various soundtrack singles. Furthermore, every single Eve has released made the Hot 100 or Bubbling Under. Lil' Kim...not so much.

Fetish was WAYYY more successful than Kim's flop Royalty watches and Hollyhood clothing line.

Kim's only acknowledgable award is 1 Grammy, and it's for a song in which most radio edits cut her part out. She's barely on the song to begin with anyway.

And Kim has been in just as many movies as Eve has so that point is valid. Not Eve's fault she gets more successful roles.

I didn't mention album sales, but Kim's 4 albums have sold 4 million in the US to Eve's 3 albums doing 3.5 million. I dunno, you do the math.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eve has two Top 5's (both of them reaching #2). Kim has one Top 5, and that's only because people thought Magic Stick was 50 Cent's song around the time Get Rich or Die Tryin' dropped lol. Also Eve has more Top 40's than Kim...and remember this is from 3 albums. Kim has released 4 albums plus various soundtrack singles. Furthermore, every single Eve has released made the Hot 100 or Bubbling Under. Lil' Kim...not so much.

Fetish was WAYYY more successful than Kim's flop Royalty watches and Hollyhood clothing line.

Kim's only acknowledgable award is 1 Grammy, and it's for a song in which most radio edits cut her part out. She's barely on the song to begin with anyway.
    And Kim has been in just as many movies as Eve has so that point is valid. Not Eve's fault she gets more successful roles.

I didn't mention album sales, but Kim's 4 albums have sold 4 million in the US to Eve's 3 albums doing 3.5 million. I dunno, you do the math.

Kim actually has 2 top 5's...three, if you include "All About the Benjamins."

And Eve has more top 40's? I just counted 12 for her, and 16 for Kim.

And album sales wise, Kim wins. Kim has three platinum + certified albums. And Eve only has two.

And according to her official filmography, Kim has only been a feature in two movies...so no, that point is NOT valid. Eve has actually pursued an acting career. Kim obviously just does it as leisure.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Top 40 hits for Eve:

"What Y'all Want" - Peaked at #29
    "Gotta Man" - Peaked at #26
    "Love Is Blind" - Peaked at #34
    "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" - Peaked at #2
    "Gangsta Lovin" - Peaked at #2
    "Satisfaction" - Peaked at #27
    "Tambourine" - Peaked at #37
    "Caramel" (With City High) - Peaked at #18
    "Rich Girl" (With Gwen Stefani) - Peaked at #7

Top 40 hits for Kim:

"No Time" - Peaked at #18
    "Crush On You" - Peaked at #16
    "Not Tonight (Remix)" - Peaked at #6
    "Lady Marmalade" - Peaked at #1
    "The Jump Off" - Peaked at #16
    "Magic Stick" - Peaked at #2
    "Lighters Up" - Peaked at #31
    "Player's Anthem" - Peaked at #13
    "Get Money" - Peaked at #17
    "I Can Love You" (With Mary J.) - Peaked at #28
    "All About The Benjamins" - Peaked at #2
    "Money, Power, Respect" - Peaked at #17
    "Wait a Minute" - Peaked at #30
    "Can't Hold Us Down" - Peaked at #12
    "Sugar (Gimme Some)" - Peaked at #20
    "Let it Go" - peaked at #7

That's just the Hot 100. Kim apparently has also been more successful on the Rap charts, with 8 #1's to date...compared to Eve's ZERO.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kim actually has 2 top 5's...three, if you include "All About the Benjamins."

And Eve has more top 40's? I just counted 12 for her, and 16 for Kim.

And album sales wise, Kim wins. Kim has three platinum + certified albums. And Eve only has two.

And according to her official filmography, Kim has only been a feature in two movies...so no, that point is NOT valid. Eve has actually pursued an acting career. Kim obviously just does it as leisure.
    I wouldnt know. I was counting lead singles, not features.

What official filmography are you looking at? Wikipedia? Umm.. the Internet Movie Database lists Kim for just about as many movies as Eve, like I said. - http://www.imdb.com Kim is always talkin about doing movies, she's just lazy.

Again, I didn't bring up album sales. But Eve has 3 ceritied albums, not 2. Either way, there is no catagory in which Kim blows stEve out of the water, but there are some that Eve does Krim.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? - 2x plat
    Notorious K.I.M. - Plat
    La Bella Mafia - Plat

Let There Be Eve... - 2x plat
    Scorpion - Plat
    Eve-olution - Gold

Kim has three PLATINUM+ albums, while Eve has TWO, and one Gold.
    Ms Jones is winning there.

And that film career point is still moot. Because if Kim is lazy, then she obviously hasn't put in the effort to actually be a legitimate actress...like I said.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? - 2x plat
    Notorious K.I.M. - Plat
    La Bella Mafia - Plat

Let There Be Eve... - 2x plat
    Scorpion - Plat
    Eve-olution - Gold

Kim has three PLATINUM+ albums, while Eve has TWO, and one Gold.
    Ms Jones is winning there.
    Barely. Kim has sold 500k more albums than Eve with a 1 album head start. But again, I didn't bring that up, so you can stop bringing it up and acting as if I denied she sold more albums.
    And that film career point is still moot. Because if Kim is lazy, then she obviously hasn't put in the effort to actually be a legitimate actress...like I said.
    She obviously has put in enough effort since AGAIN she's been in JUST AS MANY movies as Eve. Stop making excuses lmao. Like I said, there is no catagory in which Kim blows Eve out of the water, while Eve stumps Kim in a couple.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Barely. Kim has sold 500k more albums than Eve with a 1 album head start. But again, I didn't bring that up, so you can stop bringing it up and acting as if I denied she sold more albums.

She obviously has put in enough effort since AGAIN she's been in JUST AS MANY movies as Eve. Stop making excuses lmao. Like I said, there is no catagory in which Kim blows Eve out of the water, while Eve stumps Kim in a couple.

Yo, Cham, Nikki's second official single is "Your Love". If thats the one you were talking about, that track is ?
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo, Cham, Nikki's second official single is "Your Love". If thats the one you were talking about, that track is ?
    I guess. Not to the people who are buying it to make it Top 20 on iTunes though.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options

But you, yourself, have said "Kim is lazy." What exactly would this mean to you? Someone who has obviously not put in the effort to have a legitimate acting career.

Let's not backtrack now. Kim is clearly a more successful rapper than Eve, as the statistics show.

And there isn't a category that Kim blows Eve out of the water? The Billboard Hot 100 and the Rap charts say otherwise.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

she makes my eyes smile but my ears bleed.

Anyway did anyone see the interview where Drake said Lil Kim wasn't G? Who the ? is drake to even use the word G. Seriously someone should tell this dude he is sounding real ? made right now.
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    But you, yourself, have said "Kim is lazy." What exactly would this mean to you? Someone who has obviously not put in the effort to have a legitimate acting career.

Let's not backtrack now. Kim is clearly a more successful rapper than Eve, as the statistics show.

And there isn't a category that Kim blows Eve out of the water? The Billboard Hot 100 and the Rap charts say otherwise.

Kim is definitely the more successful rapper but I think Eve is the better Rapper easily. Kim is a legend in the game for her success and image as a female rapper. She is a legend for her Icon status but Eve got her on the mic lyrically.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not worried about how "Your Love" sounds anyways. That song was a leaked track made 2 years ago. Only reason it's a single is because it leaked and started getting radio play...so they put it out. I highly doubt it'll even be on the album.
  • MAKAVELI25
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I guess. Not to the people who are buying it to make it Top 20 on iTunes though.

Aight, real ? , Cham. What is your honest opinion on her first two singles? Be honest, Cham, nobody's judging here.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    By this sad attempt at logic then that would mean Kim doesn't have a legitimate rap career either because she's lazy. No? I guess Eve wins by default then.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    By this sad attempt at logic then that would mean Kim doesn't have a legitimate rap career either because she's lazy. No? I guess Eve wins by default then.

What are you saying?

I made the proclamation that Kim has never tried to pursue a legitimate acting career, and you pretty much complemented that by calling her "lazy."

Wrong?
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Aight, real ? , Cham. What is your honest opinion on her first two singles? Be honest, Cham, nobody's judging here.
    People already know what I think about Passive Failure. Your Love is catchy, funny, cheesy. I couldn't stand it at first, but it's cool now. I don't love it but it grew on me. I like the unorthodox lyrics in it. That's one of the reasons why I like Drag-On so much too. Like...who the ? writes about geishas and samurais in a love song? But yeah it's cool and should be an at least moderate hit, but not really the kind of songs i'm checking for from her.
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People already know what I think about Passive Failure. Your Love is catchy, funny, cheesy. I couldn't stand it at first, but it's cool now. I don't love it but it grew on me. I like the unorthodox lyrics in it. That's one of the reasons why I like Drag-On so much too. Like...who the ? writes about geishas and samurais in a love song? But yeah it's cool and should be an at least moderate hit, but not really the kind of songs i'm checking for from her.

who is the ? in your avi?
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What are you saying?

I made the proclamation that Kim has never tried to pursue a legitimate acting career, and you pretty much complemented that by calling her "lazy."

Wrong?
    Yes, wrong. I called her lazy making the point that she would probably have more movie roles if she wasn't so lazy. She would have also dropped the album she's been promising since 2007 if she wasn't so lazy. Does that take away from the 4 she's made already?

The fact remains that she has COMPLETED as many movie roles as Eve. It's already done. You can't bend, twist, or ? that.
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2010
    Options
    who is the ? in your avi?
    ROFL, Amber Rose high school pic.