What are your hip hop new years resolutions?

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not even close!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    why is race even incoorporated in this and also your selections are stupid. I don't particularly love or hate eminem right now. he is too inconsistent to be one of the greatest. When he is on his game he is one of the greats but when he is not he is just some clown gimmick rapper akin to Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer.

for the record I voted but I'm not asian and I actually do like eminem I just think this poll is stupid.

well in respect to your opinion and question the poll is to show a point about how Eminems support goes down racial lines then social lines as you can see the majority of Black Folks do not ? with Eminem like that and his support comes primarily from non blacks. If your afraid to self identify that is on you, but it is a act of cowardice and your wasting your time even comenting if you do not really want to contribute...
  • Dretox2010
    Dretox2010 Members Posts: 1,295
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well in respect to your opinion and question the poll is to show a point about how Eminems support goes down racial lines then social lines as you can see the majority of Black Folks do not ? with Eminem like that and his support comes primarily from non blacks. If your afraid to self identify that is on you, but it is a act of cowardice and your wasting your time even comenting if you do not really want to contribute...

Then where is the counter argument that 80% maybe more so of Rap Album consumers are Suburban White teenagers

So any Black Artist that sell's succesful & Platinum or over has a majority white fan base

Jay Z being an example every Album he released went Multi Platinum & those Jay Z Album's where primarily purchased by White people do all white people relate to Jay Z's content i would think hell no

Do all White people relate to Eminem's content hell no

You said yourself Eminem donating money to black charities is somethin that can be faked you feel his donations are not genuine but can you back this claim up with evidence? no cos that is just an opinion

Sometimes it's a no win situation Eminem has more positive up lifting Music then he actually has enteratainment value violant Music but you chose to ignore this fact

Is Eminem making millions from Music as an Artist & CEO of course but is he giving back to his community yes he is but some like yourself on the IC feel that isn't genuine so sometimes it's a no win situation Eminem came from the same enviroment as many poor blacks do came from a broken home like many poor blacks do and his main goal was to take his daughter outta that and give her a wealthy and happy lifestyle

Can it not be that simple?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dretox2010 wrote: »
    Then where is the counter argument that 80% maybe more so of Rap Album consumers are Suburban White teenagers

So any Black Artist that sell's succesful & Platinum or over has a majority white fan base

Jay Z being an example every Album he released went Multi Platinum & those Jay Z Album's where primarily purchased by White people do all white people relate to Jay Z's content i would think hell no

Do all White people relate to Eminem's content hell no

You said yourself Eminem donating money to black charities is somethin that can be faked you feel his donations are not genuine but can you back this claim up with evidence? no cos that is just an opinion

Sometimes it's a no win situation Eminem has more positive up lifting Music then he actually has enteratainment value violant Music but you chose to ignore this fact

Is Eminem making millions from Music as an Artist & CEO of course but is he giving back to his community yes he is but some like yourself on the IC feel that isn't genuine so sometimes it's a no win situation Eminem came from the same enviroment as many poor blacks do came from a broken home like many poor blacks do and his main goal was to take his daughter outta that and give her a wealthy and happy lifestyle

Can it not be that simple?

damn child your spinning ? yes a platinum selling black artist is so off of white fans primarilyOkay, Eminem is a crossover artists that gets played on alternative and rock stations his fanbase is white folks that enjoy various genres. Jay Pac and whoever else that is a platinum HipHop artist do not have that same spread of radio play and there fanbases tend to be more HipHop orientated(Look at lil Wayne corssover flop for an example). As far as the charities thing I never said he faked the fact he gave to charities quite the opposite I drew an analogy on sincereity and motivation for doing so using former president bush as an example. if your going to make a point make sure you know what your talking about first child. Again your blind devotion makes you overlook what is actually being stated to the point of falsifying to try and prove a point..
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Options
    fa those blackz sayin feminem is a goat just rememba that redneck dont give a fuuuuk about u cuz that redneck can go outta his way 2 apologize 2 da ? COMMUNITY n person holdin handz wit flamerz on stage & so mo ? ....but when it cumz 2 them racist tapez that redneck cant address them up front he cant have a BET special or sumthang holdin handz wit black women apologizin 2 them & da whole BLACK COMMUNITY fa them david duke redneck racist tapez..,,fuuuk fem he aint no goat cuz u cant compare him 2 black rapperz hez n a league of his own wit his white devil musik,,
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    fa those blackz sayin feminem is a goat just rememba that redneck dont give a fuuuuk about u cuz that redneck can go outta his way 2 apologize 2 da ? COMMUNITY n person holdin handz wit flamerz on stage & so mo ? ....but when it cumz 2 them racist tapez that redneck cant address them up front he cant have a BET special or sumthang holdin handz wit black women apologizin 2 them & da whole BLACK COMMUNITY fa them david duke redneck racist tapez..,,fuuuk fem he aint no goat cuz u cant compare him 2 black rapperz hez n a league of his own wit his white devil musik,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ScczbbkVvo&feature=related

That was on BET
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol u cant b serious im talkin about a real sit down wit that black $$$ hungry black kim therr & da whole black community therr wit feminem xplainin everythang 2 a TEE about them racist tapez & speak on that all white redneck rap group that he was n from 89-93,,..
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol u cant b serious im talkin about a real sit down wit that black $$$ hungry black kim therr & da whole black community therr wit feminem xplainin everythang 2 a TEE about them racist tapez & speak on that all white redneck rap group that he was n from 89-93,,..

Oh i would say that's fair to ask for but lets assume that happened he explained it apologized again would you feel he can be forgiven?
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh i would say that's fair to ask for but lets assume that happened he explained it apologized again would you feel he can be forgiven?

i cant say cuz that day has yet 2 ? but da longer he takez 2 du sumthang like that imma just say NO lol
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i cant say cuz that day has yet 2 ? but da longer he takez 2 du sumthang like that imma just say NO lol

If i thought Eminem was a real racist i wouldn't listen to him cos usually racists hate all ethnic minorities but i realize he did wrong but i just don't see him as a racist that's just my opinion
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^ just look @ that interview on 106&park that u post'd of da redneck tryna xplain da situation wit da racist tapez feminem look'd shook he couldnt give no straight up answer fa them racist tapez marshallz ? azz oreo slavez d12 did mo of da talkin fa him...lol
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^ just look @ that interview on 106&park that u post'd of da redneck tryna xplain da situation wit da racist tapez feminem look'd shook he couldnt give no straight up answer fa them racist tapez marshallz ? azz oreo slavez d12 did mo of da talkin fa him...lol

He did give an answer it's a touchy subject the girl broke his heart but you can't say he never responded honestly on live T.V. his mates known him well they backed up their friend

On a lighter note why am i not surprised to see Birzarre has the worst habbit's in the group lol
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    still til this day i dont believe that redneck had a black gf cuz wherr is she @?? wher is her yr book pik or sumthang marshall is lyin about that ? & bizarre oreo sell out azz is da black feminem...lol

dretox check da shadyteam pm..
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    still til this day i dont believe that redneck had a black gf cuz wherr is she @?? wher is her yr book pik or sumthang marshall is lyin about that ? & bizarre oreo sell out azz is da black feminem...lol

Well the thing is non of the media not even Benzino said to Eminem yo where is a pic of the girl no one challanged Eminem to to have a sit down on live TV with her right with him face to face were the public ask questions about that old tape you would have thought Benzino would have challanged him to do that but he never so i think even Benzino knows that yeh he was wrong for that Tape but he was in a relationship with that girl at skool, Benzino maybe a hater but that dude has mad money if he really wanted he could have done re search about the skool Eminem went to in Detroit and if she never existed proved to the world she never existed but since that Tape came out that never happened

If Eminem was a real racist he in 5 mins could have offered mad money to the dudes who had that old Tape and got it then destroyed it and the world wouldn't have known Eminem been a millionaire since 1999 as crazy as it sounds Eminem could have blown a million dollars on getting that Tape and destroying it but he never attempted to cos that's a cowards way out and a true racists way of hiding things

A real man apologizes for his mistakes own's up and gives an explination that's my opinion
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes benzino did try 2 get fem 2 prove who this black gurl is but that redneck feminem SUED benzino n a NY court ova them racist tapez go look that up that redneck was tryna hide that ? but da judge allow'd zno 2 release a lil bit of da racist tapez...therr is plenty mo freestylez of feminem shittin on black people callin himself EMINEM on record fem has not been honest about them racist tapez period & he neva had a black gf da nu black panther party lead memba malik shabazz said black people should move 2 crush feminem ova them racist tapez!!
  • Dretox2010
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes benzino did try 2 get fem 2 prove who this black gurl is but that redneck feminem SUED benzino n a NY court ova them racist tapez go look that up that redneck was tryna hide that ? but da judge allow'd zno 2 release a lil bit of da racist tapez...therr is plenty mo freestylez of feminem shittin on black people callin himself EMINEM on record fem has not been honest about them racist tapez period & he neva had a black gf da nu black panther party lead memba malik shabazz said black people should move 2 crush feminem ova them racist tapez!!

I dunno i just think it's crazy cos even the guy's who had the Tapes said Eminem was never a racist, if there is more then one Freestyle why didn't Benzino release it why would he pay millions just to get 1 Freestyle, he can release it now cos Eminem can't sue him

You can't trust Benzino he was telling a white Rapper he signed to use the N word on records & Benzino's father was in the Mob the Mob are usually racist people

Russel Simmons was saying Eminem has donated more money to black charities then a lotta Artists
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dunno i just think it's crazy cos even the guy's who had the Tapes said Eminem was never a racist, if there is more then one Freestyle why didn't Benzino release it why would he pay millions just to get 1 Freestyle, he can release it now cos Eminem can't sue him

You can't trust Benzino he was telling a white Rapper he signed to use the N word on records & Benzino's father was in the Mob the Mob are usually racist people

Russel Simmons was saying Eminem has donated more money to black charities then a lotta Artists

yea.........I dont Think Benzino all "Black Pwoer" like he say he is..........he is a Clown
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When its all said and done he will be. Maybe borderline right now
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes he is one of the goat.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    When its all said and done he will be. Maybe borderline right now

I agree with this.........CoSign
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Big Poppabiggie-smalls-bob-marley-videoklip.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eminem
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options

of course that redneck is gonna say that ? about feminem not bein a racist cuz hez a redneck 2 cuz femz friend was sittin around him when he was shittin on black people...& itz common knowledge that feminem has mo then just 1 racist freestyle that redneck made RACIST TAPEZ & benzino already put sum other racist freestylez out like 'so many stylez'.....da thang is i dont care if benzino was green he still xposed feminem as a redneck & thatz all i need 2 know i dont care if benzino is a half breed cuz he still got black n him....& russel is a ? anyway cuz he was 1 of da 1st 1z runnin 2 that redneckz defense when benzino xposed feminem az a redneck so i cant take him serious anyway fem shouldve been knock'd out fa them racist tapez no questionz ask'd end of story...,,

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEHUGOnvMKumY250F
  • kidman123
    kidman123 Members Posts: 47
    edited February 2010
    Options
    of course that redneck is gonna say that ? about feminem not bein a racist cuz hez a redneck 2 cuz femz friend was sittin around him when he was shittin on black people...& itz common knowledge that feminem has mo then just 1 racist freestyle that redneck made RACIST TAPEZ & benzino already put sum other racist freestylez out like 'so many stylez'.....da thang is i dont care if benzino was green he still xposed feminem as a redneck & thatz all i need 2 know i dont care if benzino is a half breed cuz he still got black n him....& russel is a ? anyway cuz he was 1 of da 1st 1z runnin 2 that redneckz defense when benzino xposed feminem az a redneck so i cant take him serious anyway fem shouldve been knock'd out fa them racist tapez no questionz ask'd end of story...,,

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEHUGOnvMKumY250F

The ironic thing about this is that if you were to ever make it as a successful rapper or actor or really anything that put you in the spotlight, and then these forum posts were dug up, you'd be branded a racist and "deserve to be knocked out"...by your own logic.

Eminem did something stupid, but he wasn't talking to the nation at the time, he was venting. You've said some racist ? when you were venting, I'm sure. There's a difference between being racist in your actions, and being a devoted racist for life. Clearly Eminem isn't the latter.
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Looks like the majority of eminem fans who think he's the GOAT are minorities...
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kidman123 wrote: »
    The ironic thing about this is that if you were to ever make it as a successful rapper or actor or really anything that put you in the spotlight, and then these forum posts were dug up, you'd be branded a racist and "deserve to be knocked out"...by your own logic.

Eminem did something stupid, but he wasn't talking to the nation at the time, he was venting. You've said some racist ? when you were venting, I'm sure. There's a difference between being racist in your actions, and being a devoted racist for life. Clearly Eminem isn't the latter.

sho me a post of mine wherr i said 'fuuuk all white people' lol if anythang all u will find is postz of me shittin on REDNECKZ like feminem so ya logik makez no sense @ all...& feminem was talkin 2 da nation cuz this redneck RECORD'D himself RAPPIN shittin on black people i dont care how many timez that redneck sayz sorry he will still b a redneck so u can say wat eva that ? is not gonna change my mind about that redneck!!