tumblr_lj5dj6Pq9x1qh855wo1_500.gif
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    tumblr_lj5dj6Pq9x1qh855wo1_500.gif

my thoughts exactly...

and about this late may bullsh*t you right, it sounds like Arum just trying to get some type upper hand in this matter...i'm really starting to despise this *uck;

manny and whoever else are stupid, given him their loot to promote and negotiate for them...

the look on his face alone would make me not wanna do any business with him.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    i love floyd the fighter,but he can bag that image ?

fixed............
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fixed............

nah it was cool how i had ? ! lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dont think its gonna happen, maybe one more fight for each and then Floyd fights after jail sentence
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Boxing on espn3 website fight fans..
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ? damn @ that knock out ill have a link to that..

This kid knocked dude out twice.. made that ? lean hard.. hit him again. .and put the hook on that ? so nice.. that when dude got knocked out his legs were crossed like he was laying back watching tv..

Everybody goes nite nite

Saul Rodriguez

word!! i gottta see that
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    judah will be fighting in a IBF title eliminator bout! smh damn this ? get more chances than anybody!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Timothy Bradley: If Miguel Cotto makes 147, I'll fight him

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=48163
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    WallH wrote: »

i dont think cotto can make 147 but if he can i wouldnt mind seeing him and bradley
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Khan whined his way to WBA ordering immediate rematch

Pete can always drop the belt though and say ? em
  • R.D.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://fighthype.com/pages/content11547.html

funny Floyd interview, yall gotta read this ? .....
  • untouchable1
    untouchable1 Members Posts: 69
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sergio: Pacquiao, Chavez Jr. are puppets of Arum, 'cowards'

Sergio Martinez said at a Wednesday presser at Madison Square Garden that he will dedicate his March 17 fight to battered women. That's the sweet side of the Argentina-born hitter, who is seen as the best middleweight in the world, but he has a saltier side as well.

Martinez, who fights Irishman Matthew Macklin on St. Paddy's Day, with an edge, had hard words for Manny Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and their promoter, Bob Arum. "The public and the fans are getting really tired of who's fighting who, 'will Pacquiao fight Mayweather, and will Mayweather fight Pacquiao.' I give up on that, I don't want to be involved in the discussion who's fighting who. I believe it's time for not only talk but action and if by any chance anyone wants to fight me, let's sit and talk about it, the weight and the division. But I'm getting really sick of it and I believe it's doing wrong for boxing," he said through interpreter Sampson Lewkowicz.

He scoffed at Pacquiao's continued adherence to the line that he is merely the fighter, and that his promoter is in charge of making the fights. "This is an act of cowardice by Manny and Chavez, they say only what the promoter says," Martinez said. "I'm my own man, the champion, I would never ask the permission of my promoter. If you want the fight, take the fight, don't say "my promoter," that's a coward's talk. Both of them ... Chavez and Pacquiao are a puppet of Bob Arum. I'm not a puppet for Lou DiBella. I'll fight anyone, that is the difference. I don't ask Lou which one he wants me to fight, I speak myself, and when anyone's challenge makes sense, I will do it."

The 36-year-old hitter also said that he won't fight for the WBC's honorific belt, the "diamond" belt, and is holding out for the real thing. Chavez Jr. holds that strap now, and puts it on the line Feb. 4 against Marco Antonio Rubio. The WBC has said that they want Junior and Martinez to face off next, should each win their respective fights.

Martinez, though, isn't holding his breath. "Chavez will never fight me," he said. "He's afraid."

The boxer did talk sweeter when speaking of his relationship with HBO; that relationship seemed fractured last week, but a breakfast meeting yesterday smoothed things over. "It was the first time in three years any executive from HBO met with me like that," said Martinez, who said he was dumping the cabler last week at a presser.

The fighter didn't really want to entertain what fight might come post-Macklin, and potential foes like Pacquiao or Mayweather. He said Macklin deserves more respect than that.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/864/sergio-pacquiao-chavez-jr-are-puppets-of-arumcowards

Sergio throwin' flames. Cant' argue against any points he made.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Id like to see it if Flolyd fights Canelo
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Khan whined his way to WBA ordering immediate rematch

Pete can always drop the belt though and say ? em

i hope he knocks khan out with a body shot
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    mustafa ameen a trill ? ....

but now he gotta go to a hearing...

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7450696/man-center-amir-khan-appeal-attend-ibf-hearing

ESPN.com: Boxing [Print without images]

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
    Mustafa Ameen to attend IBF hearing

Associated Press

LONDON -- Lamont Peterson's manager accused Amir Khan of being a sore loser in the wake of the British boxer's loss to the American in a light-welterweight title fight and attempt to appeal the decision.

Khan lost his IBF and WBA belts to Peterson on a split decision after being docked two points for pushing in the Dec. 10 fight in Washington. He's appealing the scoring and questioned the presence of a "mystery man" distracting judges at ringside.

Mustafa Ameen will explain why he was near the judges at a hearing next week, the IBF said Wednesday.

Barry Hunter, who is also Peterson's trainer, said his fighter is disappointed with the "unprofessional manner" of Khan's complaints.

"Khan blames everyone and everything but his performance and lack of ability to make adjustments in the ring for his loss," Hunter said in a statement.

"He claims that the ring announcer privately stated he won, then that the referee's discretionary actions should be overruled, then a mystery man in a black hat with no association to the Peterson camp somehow affected the outcome of the bout, and also that the judges did not score the bout correctly. Each claim is boldly false.

"We will not let these foul tactics take away from Lamont's hard work, dedication and monumental victory."

After not commenting about the "mystery man," the IBF released a statement Wednesday identifying him as Ameen, who participates in unpaid voluntary work with its program for retired fighters.

The governing body said Ameen had no business being ringside during the fight and confirmed he will be present at the hearing "to explain his actions and what transpired during the bout between him and Mr. Welsh."

Khan cited footage that showed Ameen next to Peterson and his team as they celebrated the victory in the ring after the fight.

"Mustafa Ameen is in no way, nor has he ever been, affiliated or associated with anyone within Team Peterson," Hunter said.

• R.D.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://fighthype.com/pages/content11547.html

funny Floyd interview, yall gotta read this ? .....

quoting so ? see this
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    quoting so ? see this

Manny either fight floyd or just retire!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    quoting so ? see this
    Yeah, I read that interview earlier this morning. When it is all said and done, I think both Mayweather and Pacquiao want to fight. Arum is the one who doesnt want to risk his cash cow, but ? that, Manny needs to man up the same way he did when he demanded to fight De La Hoya.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this ? stood out to me...cuz i've been saying this ? for years.....years my ?
    wlbuw2.jpg
    yes...? years...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I read that interview earlier this morning. When it is all said and done, I think both Mayweather and Pacquiao want to fight. Arum is the one who doesnt want to risk his cash cow, but ? that, Manny needs to man up the same way he did when he demanded to fight De La Hoya.

yep because arum didn't want to make manny/oscar.

? arum didn't make floyd/oscar, thats why floyd left top rank.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited January 2012
    Options
    smh is all i can do..
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Floyd Joy Mayweather .......... Dead
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭