edited December 2011
    Options
    this thread is gonna be huge.....

*birdman handrub
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Common was simping like no ones business for erykah Badu and she still gave that ? the denial
    That man's soul was hurt so bad he still shook talking about her ass

But Drake is the king of tricking,? outta here
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    this thread is gonna be huge.....

*birdman handrub

why ? ignoring the Celebrate video thread though?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

for real like maybe two people posted in there
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Drop that ? then ? ...
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    for real like maybe two people posted in there

lol Im the only one that posted in mine, did somebody else make a thread for it?
  • dizzmatic89
    dizzmatic89 Members Posts: 721
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    close thread..

? , was about to respond then saw it was that stupid ? Jamel...lmao
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol Im the only one that posted in mine, did somebody else make a thread for it?

yeah yesterday or the day before can`t remember
    I posted in there though
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Real ? was said right here
    These old men living in the past like Common is still going at West side connection
    This man been bill cosby before Drake even got flack for wearing the Bill Cosby sweaters.
    Seriously I like Common but ? him and all the hypocrites cosigning his ?

Goes to the bar and orders a cosmo post right here.

Was Common singing on the song, no. Was Common simping or cockblocking another ? on that track, no. Try again!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah yesterday or the day before can`t remember
    I posted in there though

Yea I saw it when it premiered after Hell On Wheels on Sunday but I didnt see a thread
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    He doesnt gain anything except respect for standing up to a legend, and we may get a good diss track
    But hes got more to lose, common`s legacy is set already, I do think he should respond though

Yea he needs to respond for the reason in bold. I think Drake and Common are both dope and would like to see them go at it.Im not sure if Drakes fanbase cares much if he is dissed though since women like him more.This is not Nas vs Jay where its to buroughs defended their man you know?

edit:
    he can earn more fans if he goes at common. you know hip hop heads like seeing competition
  • dizzmatic89
    edited December 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Was Common singing on the song, no. Was Common simping or cockblocking another ? on that track, no. Try again!

Common has plenty of songs where he simps, check your facts
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Drop that ? then ? ...

It's a party in Common's new video as he and a few friends "Celebrate." Ludacris and YMCMB's Tyga make cameo appearances.
  • thefabmd2dc
    edited December 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

I lie about ? girls to DMX post right here

You and Common are hypocrites
    You obviously not gonna hold every rapper who does this to the same standard as Drake which makes you a hypocrite. You suddenly give a ? now because you don't like Drake where as 10-15 years ago LL was doing the same ? and you ate it up because you ain't have the internet to act like an elitist ? while cosigning what all the females are really listening to.
  • dizzmatic89
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I would respond, but you'll probably just say im being mean... or a bully...

you wanna go to IC war ? ? I'm not Drake I'll ether your ass in a minute. I'll debate with you about any topic.

Old ass IC heads hating on up and comers.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So what exactly did Common say? I need a source.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People about to act in here before drake, common was the original lightskin, niceguy rapper. No matter what he actually did, that's what he was known for

The original lightskin nice-guy rappers were Heavy D & LL Cool J, and after them a guy called the Fresh Prince.

After "The ? in Yoo" nobody thought Common was some lightskin nice guy because nice guys don't go at West-Side connection (Ice Cube, Mack 10, WC) for dolo.
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited December 2011
    Options
    a couple of years ago, hip hop fans were saying the music being released at the time was underwhelming
    nas said hip hop was dead, and ? said he was wrong for that

hip hop fans was getting tired of auto-tune
    jay released D.O.A., and ? said he had no right saying that

now everybody was talking about how soft this ? drake is
    common says the same thing, yet he's wrong for it?

how come yall ? are allowed to criticize hip hop, but rappers cant do the same?
    they are fans of this genre just like you. if anybody is allowed to express their opinion on hip hop, its them

I respect this 110%. However, the problem is the situation resembles being more about opportunity rather than a genuine action. It seems like people's schedules free up when its time to go at an emotionally confused child who more than likely will never be remembered for his lyricism. But just a few years ago, eminem's racist tirade was circling all while he made little effort to show any kind of remorse. I guess it was a conflict in schedule as to why it was silence back then. I also figure when you combine the "scheduling conflict" along with the cracka supposedly being a potent lyricist, it was just a coincidence. What makes this ? even more humorous is an "R&B" rapper was one of the only ? to step up and managed to sting the cracka pretty damn hard in the process. I can't rock with this chest sticking out ? . ? had their chance to stick their chest out and stand for a serious damn issue. Yet, they fell back. It's only right that the same action be taken in this situation.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dont look at Common as a simp. Common was speaking to a woman who's been with for a while and wants to marry in Come CLose(I dont like the song but still) and The Light was talking about his girl that is his earth and his wisdom. That's real ? . I think it's the execution in their music which is different.

Drake is a ? that be tricking heavy on hoes, gets his heart broken by strippers, spends most of his time in strip clubs(kayfabe wise LOL) and ? dials women who already moved on...... I think there's a difference
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you wanna go to IC war ? ? I'm not Drake I'll ether your ass in a minute. I'll debate with you about any topic.

Old ass IC heads hating on up and comers.

You dont want it with the Jamel.....ask DayDay aka Fufuswag he dont want it with him lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I lie about ? girls to DMX post right here

You and Common are hypocrites
    You obviously not gonna hold every rapper who does this to the same standard as Drake which makes you a hypocrite. You suddenly give a ? now because you don't like Drake where as 10-15 years ago LL was doing the same ? and you ate it up because you ain't have the internet to act like an elitist ? while cosigning what all the females are really listening to.

I personally thought Ja Rule was wack, which is basically what Drake is and if you say Drake is better i would beg to differ and say Venni Vetti Vicci is better than any Drake album.

LL never sung on his records and lots of people have called LL out for his ? made songs, but at least LL can say he has made classic albums and shown he can make testosterone based music. He did with Radio, Mamma Said Knock You Ou,etc.

Now go take a ? ? , sitting down.
  • thefabmd2dc
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Only dumb people disregard 10-15 years of someone's career.
    Oh common went at West side connection? Oh ? all that other ? that came after it
    That's the common I liked best so I'm just going to ignore everything else.