Street Fighter X Tekken

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    so they are coming out with a tekken vs street fighter in the style of tekken right?

lol yea, but the Tekken team is still working on Tekken Tag Tournament 2 so it wont even start development for like another year

Harada said the game might be a Playstation 4 launch title
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so they saying the Jago vs Ross fight was staged lmao

Tekken Vs. SF Ps4 launch title? shiiiiiiiiiiit that would be epic, next gen startin with one of the most anticipated fighting games ever(for me lol)
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol and I'm the only one thats dissapointed about Feng not being in there? not even with the 12 char DLC? ? you Capcom, you adding Pacman, Megaman, Cole and ? , but no epic Akuma vs. Feng battle in mind?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll wait before I buy this game because they'll do something similar like Super Street Fighter 4.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    so they are coming out with a tekken vs street fighter in the style of tekken right?

lol yea, but the Tekken team is still working on Tekken Tag Tournament 2 so it wont even start development for like another year

Harada said the game might be a Playstation 4 launch title

thats some ?
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll wait before I buy this game because they'll do something similar like Super Street Fighter 4.

Just realize that you'll get mauled when you jump online and everybody else has had months, or years of practice. This game is at least going to get dlc characters, something that the first iteration of sf4 never got, so there very well may never be a need to buy a new version aside from any downloadable content.
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ Kor being better than Super Yan already
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Capcom already said there will only be one disk based version of Street Fighter x Tekken. Any updates will all be DLC.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i kinda want a vita just for this game for some reason
  • imm0rt4l
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ all the fgc drama after super yan forfeited. They killin e-sports.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol man this Cross Assault drama blowing up
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tekken Producer Talks Wii U
    Interactive strategy guide in your hands?
    February 28, 2012

by Daniel Krupa
    IGN

Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada has been speaking about Wii U.

Harada has been hands-on with Nintendo's next console, and is impressed with the results of latency tests. Speaking to Nintendo Gamer he said, "The speed of the image transmission feature from the screen to the controller is impressive.

"The first time I saw Wii U, I thought, 'isn't the delay longer than one frame? If it is, it's going to be difficult for fighting games.' But when I heard that the latency actually isn't more than 1/60th second I was really happy." The ultimate goal is have a fighting game running at 60 frames per second.

The console's innovative controller has been a source of inspiration. "I've often heard about or seen fighting-game players playing with a strategy guide open at their feet," Harada said. "So it would be useful if we could, for example, distribute an enhanced digital version of the guide that the player could see while playing, and even touch to have a live preview on the main screen." So could the controller be used to display a list of special moves, and function as an educational aid? Perhaps.

But he also wants to take advantage of the controller's touchscreen, allowing players to design new costume patterns for their favourite characters. "Another thing I would like to do is use the capacity to write on the screen," he said. "I'd like to implement a feature such as being able to customise the character by drawing and painting on the screen."

Nintendo Wii U is slated for a released sometime in 2012.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1219570p1.html
  • imm0rt4l
    Options
    That's nice, if Wii-U can at least get the same fighting game titles as ps3/360, then that'll be a good look. If it gets it's own fighting game then nobody is going to play it much like TvC.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the drama going on with Aris and some ? Cross Assault about?

First post since the "upgrade"...this ? is horrible, no lol.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol that ? is all over the internet

I want the FGC to grow but I dont wanna lose the underground rawness of it

? want streams to be all boring and ? with no cussing/drinking/smoking and getting wild and ? lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lmao @ Skisonic the chat stay dropping gems

eskcnn.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so dude has his hands over each one of their ? ...awesome
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will be in attendance at final round this weekend... winter brawl really made me wanna attend one of these tournaments.

And redbox is gonna have this game in stock next week... so yeah... just throwing it out there
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I will be in attendance at final round this weekend... winter brawl really made me wanna attend one of these tournaments.

And redbox is gonna have this game in stock next week... so yeah... just throwing it out there

lol say what up to Genocide Cutter , he'll be there too

Alot my ? from Detroit/MI going too, I got finals next week so I cant leave. Its like 12 ? carpooling from Detroit

lol wtf Redbox still works? What card do you use? I never got that ? to work and I tried 4 different cards that ? said was working
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    So do we even have an official character list yet?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still up in the air if imma cop this. character list is weak as hell.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Can't wait for this game. Street Fighter has always been a favorite of mine. The graphics get better and better too.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol say what up to Genocide Cutter , he'll be there too

Alot my ? from Detroit/MI going too, I got finals next week so I cant leave. Its like 12 ? carpooling from Detroit

lol wtf Redbox still works? What card do you use? I never got that ? to work and I tried 4 different cards that ? said was working

? I'm not speaking to nobody, just gonna place a few side bets and try to get a few extra dollars. But yeah, to my knowledge they havent fixed it so its all good. try the walmart money cards. I used those and they worked just fine

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    still up in the air if imma cop this. character list is weak as hell.
    ? , post it. You see me asking for it.