Street Fighter X Tekken

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will be in attendance at final round this weekend... winter brawl really made me wanna attend one of these tournaments.

And redbox is gonna have this game in stock next week... so yeah... just throwing it out there

lol say what up to Genocide Cutter , he'll be there too

Alot my ? from Detroit/MI going too, I got finals next week so I cant leave. Its like 12 ? carpooling from Detroit

lol wtf Redbox still works? What card do you use? I never got that ? to work and I tried 4 different cards that ? said was working

? I'm not speaking to nobody, just gonna place a few side bets and try to get a few extra dollars. But yeah, to my knowledge they havent fixed it so its all good. try the walmart money cards. I used those and they worked just fine

lol @ Im not speaking to nobody

Cham I'll try to find a list I aint typing out ? its like 58 characters
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    still up in the air if imma cop this. character list is weak as hell.
    ? , post it. You see me asking for it.

damn son, you never heard of google ?

Untitled.png
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just reserved the regular version, it better not be a sub-sequel to this ? .
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just pre ordered the special edition version from gamestop. that lil arcade cabinet looks like a dope collecters item. too bad there is no in- store pick-up for the special edition, gotta have it mailed to me :(
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the damn Arcade Cabinet is a piggybank, it's unplayable......I preordered the special edition 2 thinking it was a playable machine lmao(damnit), still gettin a comic book though....

Anyway, the game is already out in the states right? I read that shops the street date...u cats on it yet? I have to wait untill monday, maybe wednesday lol

• imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The drama surrounding this cross assault ? is ? stupid as ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Options

just pre ordered the special edition version from gamestop. that lil arcade cabinet looks like a dope collecters item. too bad there is no in- store pick-up for the special edition, gotta have it mailed to me :(

Mine is in store pick up I got the SE too

lol a store here broke the street date 3 days ago, I coulda been picked mine up

lol @ thinking the 5'' arcade machine was playable
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »

Some people care waaay too much about these "pro" fighters. Following they every move, hanging on they every word, posting every little thing they do. They are not even interesting people. Just worry about the game.
  • Bcotton5
    Options

cs Kotaku is exploiting this ? hardbody, Super Yan came out and said dont blame the community blame Aris and these dudes still throwing dirt on us

Made Marn and Level Up lose they sponsorships

• focus
    Options
    Street Fighter x Tekken is still coming out on Tuesday though for me to buy right? Ok...couldn't care less.

• imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    Options

cs Kotaku is exploiting this ? hardbody, Super Yan came out and said dont blame the community blame Aris and these dudes still throwing dirt on us

Did Marn lose his sponsorship to madcatz or are we talking bout some stream stuff? I feel bad for Valle, dude put in serious work in cross assault and has done right by the community with levelup wnf, and they lose their evo points.
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Did Marn lose his sponsorship to madcatz or are we talking bout some stream stuff? I feel bad for Valle, dude put in serious work in cross assault and has done right by the community with levelup wnf, and they lose their evo points.

It hasnt been confirmed I called Wolfkrone but he at Final Round so he didnt answer, thats ? up if they did over this girl
  • focus
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I called Wolfkrone but he didnt answer

LOL
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol forgot he was in ATL, he got his SF X Tekken copy early because of me check his twitter

IDK if Im going to the tournament tomorrow almost everybody from MI is at Final Round in Atlanta
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Im pretty sure Wolfkrone is still sponsored by Madcatz even if Marn lost his sponsorship, Madcatz taking care of everybody these days
  • imm0rt4l
    Options
    Yea I figured he'd at least be mcz at the least.
  • focus
    Options
    I wonder if they discussing yall right now too? You think? Man, what yall think they goin do next though?

LMAO
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    What thread we using for tournaments? The AE topic? Is the MVC3 topic still around? I know we got a few IC ? at Final Round
  • imm0rt4l
    edited March 2012
    Options
    AE sounds good, I don't ? with mvc3.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv82613945

The Japan SSF4 Nationals stream is here, might have to use google translate, just stroll down
  • imm0rt4l
    Options

The Japan SSF4 Nationals stream is here, might have to use google translate, just stroll down

You gotta have an account to watch?
  • Bcotton5
    Options

You gotta have an account to watch?

I think so I just used google translate on the link , signed up and scrolled down and it showed up
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol Daigo got Perfected by MDR
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options

Mine is in store pick up I got the SE too

lol a store here broke the street date 3 days ago, I coulda been picked mine up

lol @ thinking the 5'' arcade machine was playable

LMAO wtf and you haven't picked it up already? shiiiiiit I'm fiending for this game at the moment but have to wait a couple more days lol, whats your excuse? go to the store and get in