Street Fighter X Tekken

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Early Japan tier list from Air Ryu

http://www.airryu.com/?p=1017

S Rank

Ryu, Ken, Raven

A+++ Rank

Rufus, Gouki (Akuma), Rolento, Juri, Chun-Li, Guile

A Rank

Posion, Kazuya, Sagat, Law, Balrog, Zangief, Vega, Hwoarang, Ogre, Abel, Lili, Heihachi, Julia, Cammy, Dhalsim, Hugo, Ibuki

B Rank

Asuka, M.Bison, Bob, Jin, King, Kuma, Marduk, Nina, Xiao Yu

C Rank

Paul

D Rank

Yoshimitsu

*Note* Steve Fox was not mentioned in the list
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm on ps3 wit this sedp23
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol raven is dope but s rank? nahhh
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Capcom Unity blog details upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken DLC, pricing, release dates and more

Capcom Unity blog details upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken DLC, pricing, release dates and more Brelston over at Capcom-Unity posted a blog with tons of information regarding Street Fighter X Tekken's upcoming DLC. In this article, Brelston talks gives information on when we will see the release of the costumes, the 12 new characters and much more.

FREE

Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems
    Replay analyzer
    Tournament support for gem selection
    Three new quick combo pre-sets
    Three additional gem loadout slots
    Three new color packs with four colors each

PAID
    Swap Costumes - $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs
    DLC characters - $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters

Hit the jump to check out the full blog post.

Hot on the heels of its March 6 release date, SFxT is about to kick off regular updates - meant to keep the experience fresh all through the year - with a blend of free and paid DLC. There's a whole bunch o' content coming, so let's break it all down...

Up first on April 3 are Swap Costumes that take the "alternate costume" DLC idea one step further - instead of offering basic alts, these outfits cross the fashion line by dressing SF characters as Tekken characters and vice versa. See Raven dress as Guy, Cammy as King and uh, Kuma as R. Mika...(?)

Swap Costumes are available for $1.00 (80 Microsoft Points) each, or if you wanna dive in for the whole assortment you can pick up the Street Fighter or Tekken collection packs for $13.00 (1040 MSP) each - buying one pack saves $6.00, grabbing both saves $12.00. April 3 also brings three free color packs, each containing four new additions to the palette for added customization options. Topping off the April 3 additions are three new quick combos, making for a total of five pre-programmed attack patterns. While spamming these pre-set combos is tempting, don't forget each use saps some of your Cross Gauge!

Shortly after those items arrive, look for a free tournament support title update that will add a new and faster way to select your gems from the versus screen via a dial system. We'll actually run a live stream this Monday at 4pm PT to show off this update, so head to our Twitch TV page for details. The tournament update will also include improvements to the online sound issues discussed in Ayano-san's earlier blog.

Looking just a few more weeks beyond the tournament support addition, the next big wave is a massive selection of free content delivered as a title update. This includes three new Assist Gem packs and six new Boost Gem packs, which add over 60 gems to the selection pool. This sizable infusion of new gems exponentially increases the customization options for every player, so we should see some interesting new loadouts once this DLC arrives. To that point, we're also tossing in three more gem slots per character in which you can save your preferred loadouts. Finally, this update comes complete with a free replay analyzer, which enables you to dissect each fighters' vital statistics.

The biggest additions come soon after the PlayStation Vita version launches later this year - the 12 characters debuting on Vita will come to consoles as a $20.00 (1600 MSP) bundle. I know many were worried past character pricing would push the cost of this update sky high, so I'm happy to say Blanka, Sakura, Guy, Cody, Elena, Dudley, Alisa, Bryan, Christie, Jack, Lars and Lei will not break the bank.

One additional note - the dev team is also already working on solutions to the infinite combos currently making the rounds on YouTube, and will have them patched up once these other updates are out the door.

I know this was a massive wall of text, so for further clarity, here's everything we discussed above. This all begins on April 3 with Swap Costumes, color packs and quick combos, and then rolls out over the next several weeks:

FREE

Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems
    Replay analyzer
    Tournament support for gem selection
    Three new quick combo pre-sets
    Three additional gem loadout slots
    Three new color packs with four colors each

PAID
    Swap Costumes - $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs
    DLC characters - $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was online with my homeboy who i play ssf4 with and wee went online for a lil. dope. both me n my dude doing shots of Jamison trying to see how long we can do a juggle combo lol. we were in the living room bugging out once we found out we can connect 2 super arts one after the other..i was Juri and he was Akuma.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lmao I been trolling ? online with the Kuro infinite, ? is so easy, I hit it every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2wvzyypvU
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    New Excellent Adventures

Street Fighter X Tekken: Excellent Adventures of L.I. Joe & Mike Ross Season 5 ep. #4 - New Tag Team!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyyGt3EpjeY

Following their sub par performance against Paul Kugler of Brokentier, Gootecks & Mike Ross have temporarily disbanded the greatest tag team of all time. Gootecks is no where to be found, lost amongst as sea of joysticks and streaming equipment. L.I. Joe steps into the ring to partner with Mike Ross and take on the internet.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks & Mike Ross Season 5 Ep. 5 - SFxT: TIME OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vELCfmQXn1g

Here's the official blurb for this episode.

Following their sub par performance against Paul Kugler of Brokentier, Gootecks & Mike Ross have temporarily disbanded the greatest tag team of all time. Gootecks is no where to be found, lost amongst as sea of joysticks and streaming equipment. L.I. Joe steps into the ring to partner with Mike Ross and take on the internet.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I think Sako will play Nina, he loves girl characters

• Bcotton5
    Options
    Toro and Kuro combo video by Desk, lmao @ this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ReGglT6GPY
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    major tournaments going on this weekend

• San Francisco, California: NorCal Regionals, March 24-25. Stream will provided by Iplaywinner and will begin at 10 a.m. PDT / 5 p.m. GMT. Many of the fighting game community's top players will be in attendance including coL.cc|Combofiend, LU|Alex Valle, CGC|Air, DMG|Online Tony and many more.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live

• Columbus, Ohio: Major League Gaming's Winter
    Championships 2012, March 23-25. Major League Gaming will be providing a live stream here beginning at 5 p.m. EDT / 12 a.m. GMT.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do ANY of ya'll ? play this ? on 360?
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heads up...

$250 Roundtrip ticket 7/4-7/9. I am officially in there for EVO.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    damn 250 is really good I might do that this summer, Ill need to get a room too though, where you find that at?

I believe Im getting off probation on May 17th so I should be able to go

Norcal Regionals stream is on now

• San Francisco, California: NorCal Regionals, March 24-25. Stream will provided by Iplaywinner and will begin at 10 a.m. PDT / 5 p.m. GMT. Many of the fighting game community's top players will be in attendance including coL.cc|Combofiend, LU|Alex Valle, CGC|Air, DMG|Online Tony and many more.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    damn 250 is really good I might do that this summer, Ill need to get a room too though, where you find that at?

stream is on now, SSF4AE2K12 top 16 is on srklive stream
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol been murdering folk with Bison and Guile, Guile is a ? beast I'm telling you mayneeee, I beat a bro that was B+ over 10,000 BP and ? , cat was so ? of he spammed me with hate messages when I refused to go endless battle lmao

lol any of you fought a Kazuya pro? that dude is a ? to fight to lol, sick azz chain combos connectin right into the super arts and ?

Only thing that bugs me right now is that they still haven't fixed the soundbug online

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    most bitchmade players online play with Rolento btw, they're all try the same combo's over and over, mad predictable, they're free as ? at the moment lol( I had to learn his movelist first though lol, got my azz kicked many times by that cheesy ? ), now I laugh everytime I face someone who plays rolento lmao

only gotta learn how to evade them Kazuya combos now lol
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This game has issues, but at least it's not Marvel.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    This game has issues, but at least it's not Marvel.

lol cosign this
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Cross Counter Asia streaming Xian vs Poongko online matches
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Street Fighter X Tekken patch 1.02 out now for both PSN and Xbox Live - Fixes online sound glitch and adds tournament gem support

Street Fighter X Tekken patch 1.02 out now for both PSN and Xbox Live - Fixes online sound glitch and adds tournament gem support Updated: The patch is now available on Xbox Live. The PlayStation 3 patch is a 20 MB download however on the Xbox the patch is only 2 MB.

Reports have come in that some people are receiving are receiving the Street Fighter X Tekken patch on the PlayStation 3. This patch is a small 20 MB file and shouldn't take you long to download.

Capcom-Unity posted a blog last week detailing that an online sound update and the tournament support update would be available on April 10th.

Additionally, the following update will occur on April 10th:

-Online sound update, which will improve the quality of sound when playing online matches.

-Tournament support update, which will expedite the gem selection process with the help of a new number wheel system. If you missed our demo of the Tournament Support update, you can watch it right here.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Desk combo/glitch video #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lP5OH4HHE_M

New update coming

El33tOnline wrote an article that details some of the upcoming changes and additions to Street Fighter X Tekken. A new replay analyzer, 60 new gems, additional gem save loadouts and more. Will all be available for free in the next title update.

Here is an excerpt.

There will also be a free title update that will give over 60 new gems and replay analyser and additional gem save loadouts – this title update will be dated in the future. Some of the things you can look forward to are Pandora extend, Ultimate guard and Expert Input. Pandora Extend will allow you to sacrifice characters to give you a 20 second power-up boost to another character instead of the 10 second boost. Ultimate guard combines Auto Block, Auto Throw Escape and Chip Damage Negation into one chip. Take note that this requires one block per meter per use, and also that if you block by yourself you’ll still take chip damage. Expert Input requires precise inputs.

Ono then moved on to give some information about the May downloadable content, which will be a mix of free and paid content. It will add colours from Palette 3 (free), include the Street Fighter X Tekken Assist Gem Pack 4 for $2/160 Microsoft Points and the Street Fighter X Tekken Booster Pack 3 and 4 for $1/80 Microsoft Points. Ono rounded off his part of the presentation by stating that battle related bugs (that leads to infinite combos) is being fixed.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The Excellent Adventures of Mike Ross & Clakey D Season 5 Episode 6 - SFxT: Tea Time

In the newest episode of Excellent Adventures, Cross Counter's Mike Ross and Epik|ClakeyD go online with Street Fighter X Tekken with their team of Hugo/Marduk. These two players have some slightly questionable teamwork but it all works out in the end. Here's the innocuous description of the episode.

A new tag team is born! In an astonishing turn of events, Clakey D ditches Marn to explore other options and ends up sharing sticks with Mike Ross. New feelings are awoken, epic matches are played and tea is drank. What will the future hold for this duo!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOdzPbt204