Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..if it was a chick truecrap would be the last one wanting to let ? slide..smh.

Kat you are sad i never put down any female on the IC who dose not act like a ? ,cheat,? ,? ect.........

You happen to fall under most of these things Kat
  • happybish
    happybish Members Posts: 14
    Options
    Im trying to understand where that dumb ? is getting his facts, lmfao!! I lost my apartment and moved in with a guy? Baaahahahaha!! Thats hilarious! Ive never depended on a man in my life...Them ? depend on me....Obviously as you can see that ? face moved in with me...I really should just drop his nudes and get banned cause I dont give two ? ...I come on here after FOREVER and this lonely ? is STILL talking about me...Damn he really must have loved me or the ? was really that good to him....
  • happybish
    Options
    I think I will...Nope Ive been lurking @? Sanchez
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    happybish wrote: »
    Im trying to understand where that dumb ? is getting his facts, lmfao!! I lost my apartment and moved in with a guy? Baaahahahaha!! Thats hilarious! Ive never depended on a man in my life...Them ? depend on me....Obviously as you can see that ? face moved in with me...I really should just drop his nudes and get banned cause I dont give two ? ...I come on here after FOREVER and this lonely ? is STILL talking about me...Damn he really must have loved me or the ? was really that good to him....

ummm, @ the bolded, i'm not sure that really makes it better tho. just saying

and as far as putting his nudes out there, u should totally do it

lol Im convinced u aint gettin a healthy dose of ? at home. You're nowhere to be found all day, but... but the minute ? pics is brought up, here you comin crashin into ur desktop damn near breaking the keys on ur keyboard to log in to beg for ? . You the IC's ? beggerer yo, ? is sad.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Lol..if it was a chick truecrap would be the last one wanting to let ? slide..smh.

Girl these dudes are a trip, so I'm supposed to let some dude talk ? about me nonstop, say my Husband is ? and that I have an STD and not say ? about it.....if I'm a ? for defending myself so be it. I know I'm a good person but I'm not, nor will I ever be a doormat.

happybish wrote:
    It's the same scenario as Parallel when he got run off the forum because posters were ? him out daily, and calling his Girl an African ? scratcher.

They wait for everyone to forget and then come back on some holier than thou ? and start throwing shade at the people who defended and was cool with them.
  • happybish
    Options
    When the ? was the IC EVER good? This entire place is a ? joke...Even worse now, more lames than ever, smh
  • Truerap
    Options
    Yo happybish i heard you had mad STDs this true?
  • Kimi
    Options
    happybish wrote:

Ok, now as far as this goes SP is bitter as ? and he's an idiot. The only reason you get all this shade is because this is the IC where the Woman is always wrong. It's a simple case of you seeing him as a roomate and him wanting more out of it.
    You were straight up with him from day one but he still got upset and came back with all those lies. He left and tried to come back hard with this different persona, so now the lies he told gets thrown back into his face.

You know the truth and what really went down, but you will be painted as the villain no matter what because the ? played out on the IC and you're a female. If the ? was reversed and SP was the dude and you were in his place, their opinions would be totally different.

You're living your life with your Man and your happy, nothing else matters. ? these dudes and let them keep babying a damn near 30 y/o Man like he isn't responsible for any of his actions or the stupid ass choices he's made. and continues to make.
  • happybish
    Options
    If I had mad STDs dont you think he would be complaining about having had one? Everything that comes out of his mouth is a ? lie...yall stupid for believing his ?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    I got ran off the forum but spoke to the same people that "ran me off" daily on Twitter...oh okay. The IC was wack and Twitter was popping now I'm back on the IC predominately for the sports. Your bright and shining crater face wasn't around when the IC was good so I guess you have nothing to base it off of. People take breaks (well not you obviously you seem to take it quite serious) and then come back...happens all the time.

Lol @ me having to act holier than thou with somebody that strips for e-creditably...your ? is smarter than that.

But ahh, Blank wasn't on Twitter, isn't he the sole reason u ran away from the IC and seeked Twitter as your safe haven? Just asking, cuz from what ive read it was him that was textually abusing u day after day, thread after thread until u couldn't take anymore and just threw in the towel.. no?
  • happybish
    Options
    Forgot about the old IC....I was never around for that
    @kimi and that is why I <3 you sooo much because you speak truths =)
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    Damn...y'all really blew Kimi's head up with the simping...crazy.

My head is nowhere near blown up, I call a ? a ? period and I always have. You're full of ? .
    You were run off and now you're back on some other ? but just like you bring up what went down with me on the internet, I can easily do the same ? to you because I forget nothing.
  • happybish
    Options
    He wasnt a fraud, hes doing good...He really was a nice guy,we still keep in touch
  • Truerap
    Options
    This IC ? is not real life yall ? need to understand that.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    I got ran off the forum but spoke to the same people that "ran me off" daily on Twitter...oh okay. The IC was wack and Twitter was popping now I'm back on the IC predominately for the sports. Your bright and shining crater face wasn't around when the IC was good so I guess you have nothing to base it off of. People take breaks (well not you obviously you seem to take it quite serious) and then come back...happens all the time.

Lol @ me having to act holier than thou with somebody that strips for e-creditably...your ? is smarter than that.
    Yeah your "break" happen to come right after you and your girl got roasted daily, and the "crater face" ugly jokes are just ironic coming from you, and looking at the Women you deal with and have dealt with in the past. Don't try to play that card like pictures haven't been posted of your fat ass with chicks that make me look like Halle Berry.

I own up to the ? I've done so I really don't give a ? , but if I see some wack ass dude come back trying to re write history and throw shade my way, I'm calling his ass out just like I did SP, simple as that.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options

But ahh, Blank wasnt on Twitter, isn't he the sole reason u ran away from the IC and seeked Twitter as your safehaven? Just asking, cuz from what ive read it was him that was textually abusing day after day, thread after thread until u couldn't take anymore and just threw in the towel.. no?

Blank ran everyone off donkey and TISH bruh...just ask him.

For arguments sake lets just say he didn't bully u off the IC, u know damn well Twitter aint as heartless as the IC, and over there at least u can breathe a bit lol.. just say, "I Parallel 'love me some 16 yr old african hoes' Rhymes couldnt take the pressures and harsh truths that the IC bestowed upon me and in true female like fashion, I took my nail kit, and Mac set and left for a while"... if u say that, all will be forgot and u can continue to post without having a burden on ur shoulder to have to lie bout it everytime ur asked... free urself, Parallel, free urself.

• Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    happybish wrote:
    When the ? was the IC EVER good? This entire place is a ? joke...Even worse now, more lames than ever, smh

He's so full of ? , if you left because the IC wasn't good anymore why the ? are you back now?

He knows good and well his ass left because him and his girlfriend were being ruthlessly ? on by these same dudes he's always on here trying to impress.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

But ahh, Blank wasnt on Twitter, isn't he the sole reason u ran away from the IC and seeked Twitter as your safehaven? Just asking, cuz from what ive read it was him that was textually abusing day after day, thread after thread until u couldn't take anymore and just threw in the towel.. no?

Blank ran everyone off donkey and TISH bruh...just ask him.

For arguments sake lets just say he didn't bully u off the IC, u know damn well Twitter aint as heartless as the IC, and over there at least u can breathe a bit lol.. just say, "I Parallel 'love me some 16 yr old african hoes' Rhymes couldnt take the pressures and harsh truths that the IC bestowed upon me and in true female like fashion, I took my nail kit, and Mac set and left for a while"... if u say that all will be forgot and u can continue to post without having a burden on ur shoulder to have to lie bout it everytime ur asked... free urself, Parallel, free urself.

Actually on Twitter you get ? on a lot more than the IC lol...over there its from various people though and can happen at any moment. Its pretty much the same as the IC for me though since I follow most people that used to post on here so not much is different. Its kinda like a thread where the topic is continuously changing. I guess its better because its like a forum with an almost unlimited amount of posters. You should try it, much easier to get reactions on there too.

And when I went to study abroad in January last year I stopped posting on all forums (including the forums y'all aren't a part of) and just did Twitter, was much easier since the browser on my pre paid phone was ass.

This was a good method to stop me from trolling u, u play all nice with me, dont even diss me once or even come with a slick indirect retort. Now i'd feel bad if I were to come at u again with some more condescending ? ... ? u and ur passive aggressiveness (fear of CB), Parallel!!
  • Kimi
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    Sooooooo still avoiding the question I see...

Cool Kimi...keep doing what you gotta do. Help my fat ass with some photoshop though. Why work out when you can use the Kimi method? Clicking >>>>>>> Crunches.

lmao!! Who the ? do you think you are acting like I'm obligated to answer your questions Opie?
    your wack ass was here so you heard my explanation, but since you keep trying to play dumb roll with the lies, I stripped for info on Gambino.....or was if for e-protection? Go with one of those, I don't give a ? .

Now, like I said, I own up to my ? , there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years, what you see is what you get, I can handle the ridicule. Your weak ass is the one who couldn't take it, and just like the ? I've done isn't forgotten, neither is yours, and I'm here to remind you when you get out of pocket :)
  • Kimi
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    Kimi wrote:
    happybish wrote:

He's so full of ? , if you left because the IC wasn't good anymore why the ? are you back now?

Pure boredom being back in the States...a lot more free time now since I'm not with my African boo :( , well at least until next week. #FrequentFlyerMiles

Yeah, but that explanation doesn't fly saying you left because the IC was wack, when you're back now posting when it's obviously worse than it's ever been.

It's cool though, and seeing as I was one of the few who was defending you and rooting for you and your Girlfriend, I'm glad you're happy and everything is going well. I'm done with this nonsense.

I'm a big girl, there's nothing you or anyone else can say about me here that hasn't been said a million times, I take the ? and keep it moving just like always, enjoy your Sunday :)
  • Kimi
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:

Just said I have nothing better to do now...the IC is wack but my life is boring as ? at the moment.

Thanks for rooting for my girlfriend and myself...although it doesn't really matter since I obviously didn't take any of y'alls thoughts/opinions into account when deciding to pursue a relationship. :)

The bolded part is quite interesting since your insults against me have been recycled multiple times. And the whole post is funny given that you were trying to call me holier than thou just 3 posts ago. You're hilarious Kimi.

Yeah, and the crater face, photoshop ones you threw at me were totally original huh? :-bd

Anyway, I definitely think you cared, no one wants to see someone they care about being ruthlessy roasted and ? on, but that's what was happening to your ? a daily basis. So I definetly think it was your reason for leaving, but that's neither here nor there and I ended that post the way I did because I'm really not intrested in continuing this back and forth.

It's not complex, don't try to throw someones "e-past" back at them if you don't want yours thrown back at you...simple as that;)
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    ImParallel wrote:
    Sooooooo still avoiding the question I see...

Cool Kimi...keep doing what you gotta do. Help my fat ass with some photoshop though. Why work out when you can use the Kimi method? Clicking >>>>>>> Crunches.

lmao!! Who the ? do you think you are acting like I'm obligated to answer your questions Opie?
    your wack ass was here so you heard my explanation, but since you keep trying to play dumb roll with the lies, I stripped for info on Gambino.....or was if for e-protection? Go with one of those, I don't give a ? .

Now, like I said, I own up to my ? , there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years, what you see is what you get, I can handle the ridicule. Your weak ass is the one who couldn't take it, and just like the ? I've done isn't forgotten, neither is yours, and I'm here to remind you when you get out of pocket :)

Damn Mammy I thought that was a ? lie like 90% of the stuff made up on the IC...wowsers.

^ I like that retort, reminds me of some BS I wouldve said lol. That's that grasping for any lil flaw in ones argument type of ? (selective argument as I like to call it). When a poster puts up a good argument and you have nuffn to come back with, u disect their post in hopes of finding a ? up in it, once u find this ? up u play off it by underlining or bolding it to bring the attention away from the rest of their post, and then u come up with sumn clever to say in regards to the underlined/bolded, therefore it looks like u got the better of the exchange. I wont lie, I got that method from an "e legend", it has helped me to ? on posters with conviction and helped my post game tremendously.. but smart posters can see through it, dumb ones just end up thinkin ur awesome.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugly ? Coalition done joined forces and sending shots

pew pew pew pew
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    Ok ok ill be locking this thread shortly get your last give a ? in after that lock.

Management

I have nothing else to say, people shouldn't dish out what they can't take because I will remind you if you try to come at me.
    say what you want about me but at least I'm real and own up to my ? . *shrugs*

Lock it up ? ;)
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate duke fans

whats wrong with you