Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    on the contrary, I think it's fair to say most people do care very much how their relationship is perceived , in their respective roles in it. And there are definitely set rules (written and unwritten) on how they will conduct themselves out of respect for their s/o.

And those are normally the way you can tell a single woman or man from a married one.

But like I said, everyone has diffident standards and restrictions on what them rules are.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that yo lady in yo pic a.mann?
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    a.mann wrote:
    on the contrary, I think it's fair to say most people do care very much how their relationship is perceived , in their respective roles in it. And there are definitely set rules (written and unwritten) on how they will conduct themselves out of respect for their s/o.

And those are normally the way you can tell a single woman or man from a married one.

But like I said, everyone has diffident standards and restrictions on what them rules are.
    I agree that there are, I just don't think that there should be.
    I would prefer my partner act a certain way out of genuine love, respect..etc he has for me. instead of just doing it because he feels obligated due to some non written rule for how he should carry himself. Or because of what people outside of our marriage would think.

The underlined sums it up well too, so I'll leave it at that :)
  • Kimi
    Options
    blazini wrote:

That's the portly young lady known as blue virgo. I'm looking forward to her return...lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Interesting.

yes very interesting :@) but I'll save my words for her directly if/when she comes back
  • Kimi
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:
    She ain't wrong for that at all..Blue Virgo hates her and had no problem calling her out regularly.

Did not know of said hate.........sorry Kimi carry on with portly comments.
    Yes, not just me though, she talks ? about everyone in general. Her hatred for me stems from me flashing choice a few years back, they were in a relationship at the time which he denied. He didn't tell me until after the fact, she in the fashion of any typical dumb ? took her anger out for it on me instead of him. To this day, she still hates me and wants me dead...lol

• Kimi
    Options
    lol..now that would be a funny thread.

It's always more interesting when the playing fields are even.

And why is it always easier for those who aren't so visually blessed to play that 'classy' role...things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

absolutely Girl, she tried to bring the ? to twitter but she backed down really quickly when I got in her ass, but twitter isn't really the place to hash out that type of thing so I'll just save my words for her impending return.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:

Wow.......this IC ? runs deeper than I thought.

this is where the internet gets real... that ? ain't just for fake yo...that ? for real yo.....
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's the same reason she didn't like me.

Like her e-man wasn't trying to hit up every female on the internet.

Well the thread is gone now ;) but yes, exactly, I posted excerpts from the convo letting her know that I did ask him if they were really seeing each other before hand and him telling me no.
    That still wasn't enough, any female he gives excess attention to gets shade from her, and none of that would even matter except for the cowardly ass passive aggressive way she goes about it.

I held back because I felt bad for her but it's going on 3 years later and the ? was still coming at me with the death wishes on twitter, so her grace period has ended, I'm putting my proverbial foot in her ass if she returns.
  • Kimi
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote:

Wow.......this IC ? runs deeper than I thought.

Not really, but it keeps ? here interesting...lol. I keep my ignorant side off of twitter, that ? is to close to real life...lol. This is the place where you can indulge in this type of behavior without ridicule ;)
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol..make sure I'm online before proverbial foot goes into ass.
    I will, but more than likely it will be choice in drag and a fat suit battling me instead of her. You know how that goes, but we shall see :)
    I find this ? mad bizarre... and funny as ? ...

It's all basically entertainment at the end of the day, hopefully there are no real feelings attached to any e-beef that take place here....lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at Johnny being a simp and when it goes sour he turns into a Sour ? .....there's many of these young men around these parts
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh subliminals?
    Dat is outrageous...

Subliminals suck ass :-q :-q :-q
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    blazini wrote:

That's the portly young lady known as blue virgo. I'm looking forward to her return...lol
    guy_screaming.gif

this cant be real life
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO it seems the IC has had a make over. Bah, Blazini What's up folk?
  • John_Blazini
    Options

son were dah ? you been?
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    Kimi wrote:
    blazini wrote:

guy_screaming.gif

this cant be real life

Well it's been implied that many of the worst looking posters keep their pics hidden and talk ? about everyone else.
    Blue and JG both proved this a million times over when their real pics were revealed...lmao
    ;)
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    blazini wrote:

son were dah ? you been?

Chillin B. My schedule be full son. Work, school, Family MMA. Not enough hours in the day.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    lmao reason why i dont take any insults form ? who are faceless hahahha. she looks like a muppet
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    What did I miss while I was way. Did some notorious people get exposed?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    2dt5cmq.jpg

supposedly this is Johnny Green
  • Kimi
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    2dt5cmq.jpg

supposedly this is Johnny Green

Not supposedly, it is him...for a fact...lol
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    damn that sucks hahaha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    lmao reason why i dont take any insults form ? who are faceless hahahha. she looks like a muppet

who looks like a muppet ?

@kimi the pic I saw of blue was decent, maybe im thinking of somebody else ...