Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options

thats not whats happening though...
    SO... WHATS HAPENING?

inquiry into the mindset a married woman needs to have in order to behave in a manner that may be seen as undesirable to her spouse...

YEA I GOT ALL THAT, BUT COMMON SENSE IS THESE ? LOVE THE ATTENTION. HENCE THE PICS THEY TAKE YEAR ROUND, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOING. SO WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE WHAT HER SPOUSE THINKS?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote:
    @Kai.. lol Ohhhhhh, so it was u who typed that post smh, good looks on reminding me who it was, I couldnt remember for the life of me... your memory is impeccable yo.

lmao, i thought you were taking a sly jab at me. you were just trying to join in. my bad

So ur gonna tell me that my sarcasm flew over ur head like that huh. U dumber than I thought. Hey, when u comin down to NYC, maybe I can manipulate u into giving me some of that road head as I see ur bout as smart as a bag of pebbles.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Just don't give my ? away" she says. Oh so trashy.

Cause drunken internet gambling is oh so classy. gtfoh.

I am a man, I certainly don't have to worry about being classy.
  • Paul Roberson
    Paul Roberson Members Posts: 8
    Options
    if a married woman has extra ? pics on stash that isnt her hubbys=HOE
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Those Will Ferrell tweets are hilarious.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ bag of pebbles
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    You should start worrying about proving it to your man.
  • Paul Roberson
    Paul Roberson Members Posts: 8
    Options

real talk
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Chasinbenjamins: Hmmm facetious.. Jay-Z said that one time right?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote:
    So ur gonna tell me that my sarcasm flew over ur head like that huh. U dumber than I thought. Hey, when u comin down to NYC, maybe I can manipulate u into giving me some of that road head as I see ur bout as smart as a ziploc bag of pebbles.

oh yeah, i wasn't being facetious at all.

are you forgetting i've seen your pics, it's very clear you have one chromosome too many. but i digress

Well thats why im confident I can receive that roadside head im lobbying for.. da doy doy.

@Seedz... Lucifer.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

And you should start worrying about proving that you can even be a man.

Arguing back and forth with someone you consider to be a child? So not classy.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Manly people call it like they see it. Classy women are too good for this type of behavior.

• .American Loo
    .American Loo Members Posts: 303
    Options
    ONLY IN THE I.C WILL U FIND MALES COMPLAINING BOUT CHICKS HAVIN ASS PICS...

I'm not complaining. But I knew this type of basic retort was inevitable.

I swear some of you ? lack fundamental reading comprehension skills.
  • Dupac
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ seedz... you like your women classy seedz?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Example: While driving in a car, if someone cuts a manly person off, he may then proceed to flip this person off and yell "you're driving like a ? idiot".

While driving in a car, if someone cuts a classy woman off, she must grin and shake her head slightly, but proceed to her mans home, who has a ? that is not referred to as "HER ? ".
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    dusouljah wrote:
    lol @ seedz... you like your women classy seedz?

I will definitely ? hoes to, but I don't like my women ugly either :)>-
  • Dupac
    Options
    i heard a very strong argument by a white boy the other day on why hoes>>>>every other kind of woman....
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    catch me laughin to the bank today, laughin to the bank tomorrow, i do these ? like my sons, yall should thank my father, i make it rain harder, hours later and her ass still shakin like i hit it with a taser
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Son, do urself a favor and make like the rest of the "legends" from yesteryear and stop posting. U only doing urself a disservice sending weak shots at Mikko and having em ignored. Same ? with MJ, shouldve never went to the Wizards, it never works out yo. Dont reply to this either, view it while u arent signed in, and sign back in tomorrow, that way it looks like u were busy and missed it, ok?.... K.. *no ? *

lol @ calling some random internet person a "legend"

Son, do urself a favor and make like the rest of the "legends" from yesteryear and stop posting. U only doing urself a disservice sending weak shots at Mikko and having em ignored. Same ? with MJ, shouldve never went to the Wizards, it never works out yo. Dont reply to this either, view it while u arent signed in, and sign back in tomorrow, that way it looks like u were busy and missed it, ok?.... K.. *no ? *

I lol @ ? that refer to themselves as that as well, also those who incorporate it into their s/n's.. what douches.

i dont see anything about legend in my post. how you determine my legacy is up to you, sport
  • Dupac
    Options
    dude proceeded to say hoes always keep the party going...they're more fun by nature...

they're always down to take shots....regardless of the time of day or the environment
    they don't give a ? about ? on the first night......
    they never think twice about going to the after party......
    and they travel in packs......

dude was like classy chicks are okay....but they're never as fun as hoes...

? had me laughing hard as hell....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol forum full of macks huh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    dusouljah wrote:
    i heard a very strong argument by a white boy the other day on why hoes>>>>every other kind of woman....

Most of the time I agree. I don't respecc them though.
    I've only had 2 relationships that totaled to about 5 years of my life, therefore I don't need any classy women for a while.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

I lol @ ? that refer to themselves as that as well, also those who incorporate it into their s/n's.. what douches.

i dont see anything about legend in my post. how you determine my legacy is up to you, sport

Oooook... I guess I would have to go with a washed up white guy that couldnt even ? double digit posts in a tribute thread celebrating his life.. yeah, that sounds bout correct.
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ONLY IN THE I.C WILL U FIND MALES COMPLAINING BOUT CHICKS HAVIN ASS PICS...

I'm not complaining. But I knew this type of basic retort was inevitable.

I swear some of you ? lack fundamental reading comprehension skills.

NAH MY COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE ON POINT THATS WHY I CAN COMPREHEND THAT U ARE INSECURE AND U WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! AND JUDGING BY UR RESPONSES UR INSECURITIES MAY HAVE BEEN THE REASON WHY UR SINGLE NOW. AND IF THATS NOT THE CASE I KNOW IT HAS BEEN AT SOME POINT IN TIME...

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options

Oooook... I guess I would have to go with a washed up white guy that couldnt even ? double digit posts in a tribute thread celebrating his life.. yeah, that sounds bout correct.

marcus213 is that you?