Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this is too weird for me.

whatup Kat

Hey boo. >:D<

what are u up to?

Helping this ? catch up on her work per the bosses request. Lame.

How are you doing?

im cool just youtubin, smokin...

lol..how long did you last on the no weed effort?

which time???

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    Seedz would whoop CB's ass...

? im 42-0, and that corn spose to gimme my 1st "L"... riiiight.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they start making "your mother/your father" jokes, that's just when it gets very boring.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options
    lol @ someones wife stripping on webcam for info on gambino34
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    When they start making "your mother/your father" jokes, that's just when it gets very boring.

Dumb ? thought the joke was bout his Parents, smh.. get ur Jungle Fever on and marry Kai, imbecile.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ? !!!!! I'm ? dying. Completely forgot about that ? .
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options

whatup Kat

what are u up to?

How are you doing?

which time???

Haha..I don't know. One of the last times we talked you had said you quit. I guess that was kind of a long time ago.

yea thats been awhile.

you still with that dude?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    If I could just make that sound on the regular my life would be complete.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No beef, Gambino... but really, go check out the new PM feature, ? is clean as ? yo... smh.

1st post u should hit up is.... hmmm , lemme think.... Kat?
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options

whatup Kat

what are u up to?

How are you doing?

which time???

Haha..I don't know. One of the last times we talked you had said you quit. I guess that was kind of a long time ago.

yea thats been awhile.

you still with that dude?

lol @ that dude..of course!

You still single?

nah i got me a new chick
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Our conversation is still more interesting than the beef you got going right now.

Im not in a beef, its over.. as should ur "interesting convo", or at least take it to PM. U not diggin it or sumn? Idk, I like it... cant delete tho, that kinda sucks. Oh well.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Why is it that when I watch strangers I feel like 99% of the things they do are stupid? And no I don't stalk, I just like to observe behavior.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options
    lol trippin.. i was single for hella months. ran thru em all
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Options
    yea shes cool. great ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Man.. just realized I been posting among a lot of white folks for the last 20 posts or so. As a way to show me that MLK didnt die in vain.. Kat, Gambino, Seedz, Parallel... group hug?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
    Y'all wild....like katt for instance...that pic that katt only has her drawz on while coverin her chest is a no no.....there ain't no room for ish like that..dnt start no ish....won't be no i
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The best thing about this thread was plap's post. the will ferrell one was funny as hell
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah b ? that insecurity ? . There's no reason for my s/o to be taking pictures with her ass all out like that on a forum. That's attention ? ? . You can have freedom but that's going to far.

I declare war on you @Kimi
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    SourFuck wrote:
    Kimi, I thought there was no beef with your ugly ass. I see you called Johnny out to meet your husband. I'll be more than happy to ? his ? ass up for promoting such a ugly ? as yourself on here.

I'm just going to paste my last response to margarine from your backfired thread to address both of you ? .

" you and sourpatch ? me trying to re write history....lol

You fell in love with a chick on the internet, told your Mother about her, flew out to see her and she wouldn't let you in because she was in the house with her boyfriend. Those are facts.

Sourpatch fell in love with a chick from the internet, flew out to see her and wound up being humiliated and disrespected in every possible way, and was turning over his entire paycheck to a chick who openly and blatantly ? other Men in his face.

Both these things are known because you both posted the ? online like scorned ? .

So ya'll can make photoshop jokes or bring up me flashing choice all day, that's internet ? and doesn't even come close to comparing to the thirsty ass moronic behavior you two have exhibited in real life. Ya'll ganging up because you have a lot in common...lol."

As far as the rest of this ? .....Kimi threads still doing numbers outchere B-)
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^ Too bad ? seen her yesterday, today, and prolly tomorrow too..

#leftovers
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hope the next ? u decide to have sex with cant be on MTV Sweet 16.

A white man that likes under age black girls.. hmmm.. interesting.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i split a crowd of ? at the Garden, im a savior
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't consider myself a insecure guy about my lady, but she will conduct and present herself in a manner respectful to me if not herself , and no acts or behavior will be tolerated that presents me in a weak,disrespectful or foolish manner, as a man's woman is a reflection of him. I extend her the same courtesy.

With that some ? just know what they have in a "wife", so it's of no concern to him how (loosely) she may presents herself or how it reflects poorly on him as a man because he already know and accepted this to be the standards . And everybody has different standards

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    a.mann wrote:
    I don't consider myself a insecure guy about my lady, but she will conduct and present herself in a manner respectful to me if not herself , and no acts or behavior will be tolerated that presents me in a weak,disrespectful or foolish manner, as a man's woman is a reflection of him. I extend her the same courtesy.

With that some ? just know what they have in a "wife", so it's of no concern to him how (loosely) she may presents herself or how it reflects poorly on him as a man because he already know and accepted this to be the standards . And everybody has different standards

everything in that post alludes to how she's making you look to other people. I get your point, but some Men don't give a ? how other Men perceive them and their marriages.

My Husband doesn't give a ? about anyone on here or what they think of him. He's his own Man, and I'm glad about that because I would prefer him checking me about something because it bothered him specifically, not because of how it will make him look to other people.

There are no set rules for what is and isn't acceptable in a relationship, what works for one couple may not work for the next.