Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    2dt5cmq.jpg

supposedly this is Johnny Green

Troll-face1.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no wonder why blue didnt find me attractive : (
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    You saving IC dudes pics to ur PC too, Blaze? Come on dog, I thought only ? and Blank did that type of ? . U just lost a real ? point... - 1.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote:
    blazini wrote:
    lmao reason why i dont take any insults form ? who are faceless hahahha. she looks like a muppet

who looks like a muppet ?

@kimi the pic I saw of blue was decent, maybe im thinking of somebody else ...
    Blaz is talking about the pic A.Mann has of Blue Virgo in his avi, she's not an ugly girl but she's not really attractive either, damn sure not attractive enough to talk all the ? she does about people.

blazini wrote:

Dec 15 7:14 PM
    Johnny Green:Since you have my pic...am I as ugly as Kat said I was?
    kimi mitchell:No comment

^^^^^^^Deep down, he knows he's not a good looking guy :(
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blazini wrote:

Ur fine...
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    BoYBe$T wrote:
    blazini wrote:
    lmao reason why i dont take any insults form ? who are faceless hahahha. she looks like a muppet

who looks like a muppet ?

@kimi the pic I saw of blue was decent, maybe im thinking of somebody else ...
    Blaz is talking about the pic A.Mann has of Blue Virgo in his avi, she's not an ugly girl but she's not really attractive either, damn sure not attractive enough to talk all the ? she does about people.

blazini wrote:

Johnny Green:Since you have my pic...am I as ugly as Kat said I was?
    kimikko mitchell:No comment

^^^^^^^Deep down, he knows he's not a good looking guy :(
    hmm maybe he was trolling u .. he had to know you would save that
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blazini wrote:

Dec 15 7:07 PM
    Johnny Green:WTF? Why are my pics not being posted? I don't get it
    Dec 15 7:08 PM
    Johnny Green:I know Kat has them, I know she doesnt like me, she has nothing to lose
    kimikko mitchell:Absolutely, but everything in due time
    kimikko mitchell:She has two of you
    kimikko mitchell:Actually
    Dec 15 7:09 PM
    Johnny Green:I know what she has of me, have you seen them?

No, he sent Kat his real pics, he's admitted it plenty of times. All that drama she went thru with her exposure was because she threatened to drop his real pictures.
    I had some old school poster send me his pics a while back and me and Kat compared and matched them. So they're definitely his pics, but of course people aren't going to want to believe it so it is what it is...lol.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    blazini wrote:

No, he sent Kat his real pics, he's admitted it plenty of times. All that drama she went thru with her exposure was because she threatened to drop his real pictures.
    I had some old school poster send me his pics a while back and me and Kat compared and matched them. So they're definitely his pics, but of course people aren't going to want to believe it so it is what it is...lol.

U have to know that he lurks everyday, rite? Im pretty sure he's screenshottin all this to boast bout how when he wasnt online, how much u/we/ppl talked bout him. Better ? just dont even mention him or the fat ? no more, by name at least.. just saying.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    lmao thats a ugly ? yo.... pause
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
  • Kimi
    Options

He sent me those pics wayyyyyy back in the day before he had evolved to who he is today.

Having been on the IC awhile plus gone through one exposure already, I saved them both to my photobucket juuuuust in case.

Who knew it would be damn near 5 years later before he would push his luck far enough for me to share them.

He never denied that you had his pics though, that's how the ? hit the fan in the first place, because you threatened to drop them. Once I saw the pics you had matched the ones I was given...that was it. Bingo!...lol
  • Kimi
    Options
    U have to know that he lurks everyday, rite? Im pretty sure he's screenshottin all this to boast bout how when he wasnt online, how much u/we/ppl talked bout him. Better ? just dont even mention him or the fat ? no more, by name at least.. just saying.

So...??? lol....
    he happened to come up in the conversation about ugly people who hide their identity and ? on others...it is what it is ;)
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    Raisins_Face.jpg

• finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If theres more pics of jg they need to b dropped ASAP get this

? really poppin all this ? they b doin come on now
  • Kimi
    Options
    blazini wrote:

inside and out :-S

• The Prodigalson
    Options
    Regardless of how the ? look he had some of these muh fuggaz shook. It was bound to happen though.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

So...??? lol....
    he happened to come up in the conversation about ugly people who hide their identity and ? on others...it is what it is ;)

lol I understand that. Im just saying u know how he likes to manipulate everything to his convenience, he'll comeback and throw it in ur face, talkin bout how u kept his "name" alive, how ur so obsessed with a "real ? ". "Legends" dont gotta post to get talked bout lol, and all the other nonsense he likes to spew. Just lookin out for u so that he dont one up u when yall get into an inevitible back n forth if/when he returns.

lol @ Debbie Downer.. eat a ? , Kat lol smh
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nobody gives a ? about that.

Damn sure don't, he can lurk and read all day. Unlike them, I don't throw subliminals.

I said what I said today about him and Blue and I mentioned them by name, if they have a problem with it they can both kiss my ass.

They've typed waaaayyyy more about me than I could ever reciprocate to them in 2 lifetimes....lol.
    My name stayed in both their text for years,and everyone knows it.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol I understand that. Im just saying u know how he likes to manipulate everything to his convenience, he'll comeback and throw it in ur face, talkin bout how u kept his "name" alive, how ur so obsessed with a "real ? ". "Legends" dont gotta post to get talked bout lol, and all the other nonsense he likes to spew. Just lookin out for u so that he dont one up u when yall get into an inevitible back n forth if/when he returns.

lol @ Debbie Downer.. eat a ? , Kat lol smh

Yes, he will do all those things and still,...not one ? will be given....I get your point though boo ;)
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    He did have ? shook lol
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    He did have ? shook lol

Not everyone ;)
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    blazini wrote:
    He did have ? shook lol

Not I....ever

cosizzle
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    Kimi wrote:
    blazini wrote:
    He did have ? shook lol

Not I....ever

cosizzle

Yeah I had to edit that because you never backed down to him either, not everyone was afraid of dude or kissed his ass.*shrug*

• ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Dear Mods, can u please see to it that Sanchez is banned, at this point he is no diff than a spambot with his fuckery pics/post... while your at it can u also ban Plap, for Sanchez's lame ways have rubbed off on him and it's destroying the site... thanks in advance.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    lol ? caught feelings in a jiffy.