Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    SHUT IT DOWWWNNNN LET'S GO HOMEEEEE!!!!

csss
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    Not quite bi polar, im currently in run Parallel off the IC mode. As soon as I put u into my IC bloodslide collection I will no longer ? on u after one has finished ? on u.. understand? Make sense?
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What we found out this week on the IC.......

Kimi is still a ? also shes mad about getting old.

Kat is still fat and dating some ? fresh off the boat.

Sourpatchkidguy or whatever his name is ? a IC hoe and took her job=wining

THIS HAS BEEN YOU'RE WEEKLY RECAP OF THE IC FROM YA BOY TRUERAP.......
  • riddlerap
    Options
    i selectively sometimes read Chasin's posts, depending on who he is interacting with. im 100% sure you wont be able to run Parallel off the IC. good luck with that failure project.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    Not quite bi polar, im currently in run Parallel off the IC mode. As soon as I put u into my IC bloodslide collection I will no longer ? on u after one has finished ? on u.. understand? Make sense?

Not really. Please elaborate.

Im gonna stalk u... im gonna stalk u often. Your posting experience is gonna become frustrating, or at least when u post in Donkey, you'll be safe in any other forum tho, im not that much of a creep. I know im not a mod but, im gonna ban u out of Donkey, or at least limit how many times u post here.

I once heard that killin a man dead aint ? .... but killin him and leaving him breathing, well that's saying sumn.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    im saving my first reaction for something very special.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is getting slightly ? ?

Please continue
  • riddlerap
    Options
    he isnt being very clear
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    In lament terms, im gonna do to you as I did to ? and am about to do to Blank, make u a washed up irrelevant poster who's name becomes synonymous with being CB's ? .. got it now?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote:
    In lament terms, im gonna do to you as I did to ? and am about to do to Blank, make u a washed up irrelevant poster who's name becomes synonymous with being CB's ? .. got it now?

True or False....

Your posting style has changed drastically since you first began posting. You're my son.

What im taking from this is that somehow u believed I was a scrub poster, copied ur style, and now im a whole new level (amazing), correct? So u really do idolize me, awwww, ? . *hug*
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote:
    PimpMVP wrote:

True or False....

Your posting style has changed drastically since you first began posting. You're my son.

What im taking from this is that somehow u believed I was a scrub poster, copied ur style, and now im a whole new level (amazing), correct? So u really do idolize me, awwww, ? . *hug*

? ... I was reading this post and was like I don't remember writing this.

Then I realized my imposter wrote it.

Not that I would agree, but I would more understand ur Father saying sumn like this although he aint seeing me either, but I could more see the similarities between me and him.. but you.. you're trash lol. Why the ? would u say we have similar posting styles, that's just wishful thinkin on ur part. No matter how much u try to force the people into thinkin that u post like CB the posts will speak for themselves.. just witness the greatness and cosign/awesome my post, groupie.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Well Parallel, I see u wna play Riddlerap, I mean play dumb. You had a lot of wiseguy stuff to say with Mikko but wit me its the opposite, very non confrontational like. Now I dont like bullyin posters that dont want any parts, so im willing to let u post comfortably if u just refrain from addressing me in a condescending manner, whether directly or indirectly.

I told u before u have potential to be a good poster, can u be a CB? ? no. But u can be top 10, u gotta cut the ? ? tho, and distance ureslf from white posters, they all suck (females not included), their wackness will surely rub off on you.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    this seems like a good time to stop reading posts, and start smoking weed
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Again, I repeat, white male posters suck. This is just factual. Not one has stood up to me yet, they either play the non confrontaional role, or delete my post... or ban me. Weak poster trait.

Honorable Mentions go to Parallel for being somewhat clever, but he is also scared smh. Icy Liquid is good too but he's a tech guy and not really a poster.

But the rest of yall.... suck... mega deek.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    U shouldve kept pretending to be a whiteboy, ? , your wack just like em lol. U may think I call u wack cuz u think I have disdain for u, not true tho. I dont let beefs cloud my judgement in regards to how I view posters. You and ur pops claim yall "made me". Numerous beefs with him and I have no problem saying he's good.. beef wit Parallel and I also said he's good.. sorta. So ya see, its not bcuz I "hate" ya, I just really think your wack, just like Riddle, just like Sanchez, and I like Sanchez. His avi reminds me of a dog I use to have named Prince, he was a Maltese (i think thats how u spell it).. he got crushed by UPS tho. *sad face*
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Never said u were good cuz I dont really care for funny posters (and trust me your not funny), more so for clever, witty ones, neither of which u are. But... but... there's always a but, you're a good troll, that i'll give u. But then again anyone can troll well when making threads bout race and other touchy subjects.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    all aboard, ? dont miss the train, 50 that ? , ? wrong with your brain
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    50... Game.... mehhh, not really what I was thinkin. But Jaz-O and Jay-Z, well now ur talkin.
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Truerap wrote:
    What we found out this week on the IC.......

Kimi is still a ? also shes mad about getting old.

Kat is still fat and dating some ? fresh off the boat.

Sourpatchkidguy or whatever his name is ? a IC hoe and took her job=wining

THIS HAS BEEN YOU'RE WEEKLY RECAP OF THE IC FROM YA BOY TRUERAP.......

Only on the IC is a dude:
    in his late 20's who had no job,car,money or place to stay
    so he moves in with a "self proclaimed hoe" he meets off a forum
    falls in love
    winds up turning over his entire paycheck to her every week while she "? other guys in his face"..
    resulting in heartbreak so severe he takes to said forum to lay out every painstaking, humiliating detail.....

a winner because he wound up with at $6.00 an hour job out of the ordeal...
    .? HILARIOUS! :-bd
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    #teampimp
    #teamCB
    #teamya'llonlybitchaboutdickriderswhentheyridepeopleyoudontlike

:)
  • Truerap
    Options
    Kimi why you so mean?
  • Kimi
    Options
    Truerap wrote:
    Kimi why you so mean?

I'm one of the nicest people in the World until you cross me ;)

Anyway, I thought you and I settled our differences =((
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi the most feared poster on the IC.
  • Truerap
    Options
    I'm cool but i see you like to put dudes down around here.

You put him on blast about some old ? becuz he said some ? about you?

Just let that ? slide.