Big K.R.I.T - 4eva & A Day Discussion Thread (Out March 5)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not a Reason thread without feelings being caught XD.

The tape was very good, notice how songs getting progressively faster in tempo as time passes. The Alarm is easily the best track. I hope Big KRIT can get a breakthrough hit, cuz more people need to hear about him
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly though, Krit could fall back from rapping and still become something in the game off of his production.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly though, Krit could fall back from rapping and still become something in the game off of his production.

true....

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This that plastic cup, sunset blocking, trunk thumping (not rattling, thumping) type ? . I ? with this album. Right up my lane. Big ups to Krit.
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i was gonna smoke to this but i feel like i need some brown liquor now. krizzle made some grown man music on with this one. captain morgan and coke this wekeend..
  • southernmade
    Options
    i was gonna smoke to this but i feel like i need some brown liquor now. krizzle made some grown man music on with this one. captain morgan and coke this wekeend..

? bro you can smoke half a J or blunt whatever your choice is and still have that drank and still listen....lol thats what im doing when I get off work..

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we're on the same page...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    HLF wrote: »
    Do something different then what he's been doing. All of his mixtapes are in the same lane. He needs to open up, show more charisma, something.

Its too country for you

No its not. I like his ? , alot, just think he needs to bring something else to the table to be successful. If he does, he will blow up. See..Outkast.

Exactly. Its TOO country for u. You want KRIT to add some pop elements to his music. I think Krit is good where he's at, i hope he doesn't try to sell out he's too talented for that

I want KRIT to add more to his artillery, if he doesnt he wont blow up. I wanna see more Kanye's, Jay's, TI's in rap, if your that talented, make a name for yourself, let the world know. Just my thoughts *shrugs*

K.R.I.T will never sell out to please you and appease to your "PoP" tastes.

he will NEVER gauge his validation based on your idea of "success" by getting mainstream acceptance from people who want him to be another Euro-Jay or ? -Kanye or T.Informant.

Leave us alone and go listen to B.O.B.....K.R.I.T makes music for us and not you people.

LOL at "you people". Funny guy
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JUst finished listening to the whole thing again and this ? is nice as ? . Damn good mixtape. Will be bumping this for a while.
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another dope tape from krit. hes makin real life music and creating a whole lane of his own. hes stayin true to himself and thats the way to solidify his place game.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it's tight, been waiting for this all day.

I don't know if his production or his raps are better....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CAUSE YOU HELP ME SLEEP
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol downloading this ish now

bout to let it ride in the whip

Krit stay providing gems
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Krit never disappoints..dope ass project as usual..
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this sounds like a bunch of outtakes from his last mixtape. nothing really stands out
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8 Ball tape got some good stuff on there too. I especially like "The Man Under the Bridge"
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    8 Ball tape got some good stuff on there too. I especially like "The Man Under the Bridge"

new 8ball you got a link or a name to that tape

As for this new Krit tape i ? with it. It does sound like some left overs from Return of 4eva, but overall the ? is dope. Not as dope as the other 2 mixtapes but still good music

Still the problem for him is that out of all these projects I still haven't heard anything close to a single. As much as we want him to stay the same and remain who he is being on Def Jam contradicts that to a point. I think he will stay true to his music but will the label ever give him a release date if he's not willing to give them a radio friendly single. He needs to go to rap a lot and just release the music he wants on a lower scaled major/indy label. Maybe Def Jam will prove me wrong and release his project.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he need 2 stop playin & drop that debut
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    GSonII wrote: »

new 8ball you got a link or a name to that tape

As for this new Krit tape i ? with it. It does sound like some left overs from Return of 4eva, but overall the ? is dope. Not as dope as the other 2 mixtapes but still good music

Still the problem for him is that out of all these projects I still haven't heard anything close to a single. As much as we want him to stay the same and remain who he is being on Def Jam contradicts that to a point. I think he will stay true to his music but will the label ever give him a release date if he's not willing to give them a radio friendly single. He needs to go to rap a lot and just release the music he wants on a lower scaled major/indy label. Maybe Def Jam will prove me wrong and release his project.

Go to livemixtapes.com he and Krit are the featured mixtapes it is on the front page.

livemixtapes.com/main.php

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna listen to this today. I'm sure it's gonna be sick.
  • southernmade
    Options
    still jammin.....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is definitely dope.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how an album should sound. All the songs fit together like a puzzle to form one piece of work. Hope other rappers take notice and stop making albums full of random songs and failed singles.

Tape is classic
This discussion has been closed.